Ted Nugent bans guns from his concert.

Here's Ted Nugent's behind the music where he admits to being addicted to underage girls.

Nugent is like a 1 hit-wonder 15 mins of fame musician. I mean Cat scratch fever is the only single that is a mainstream oldie. Nugent is not remotely in the same league as CCR or Lynyrd Skynrd or a Willie Nelson . He only gets press for his rightwing opinions.

Not sure why anyone would want to hear his shit music.

Ted Nugent makes some of the worst rock music I've ever heard. It's unbelievable that this guy has become a mouthpiece of sorts for a certain political group.

From the song in the OP:

From the song in the OP:

It actually gets worse.

The guy is sick.

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Ted has always been a pile of shit. He prolly should be spending time behind bars. Anyone that supports this guys has questionable morals at best.

Still a banger after so many years.

A lot of people don't understand artists don't make music predicated on their beliefs. It's usually ideas that come from other scenarios. Detroit Rock City from KISS is a song people jam to but never realize the song is actually about a girl getting hit by a drunk driver.

At what concerts are guns allowed?

Still a banger after so many years.

A lot of people don't understand artists don't make music predicated on their beliefs. It's usually ideas that come from other scenarios. Detroit Rock City from KISS is a song people jam to but never realize the song is actually about a girl getting hit by a drunk driver.

Maybe you missed the part where Ted admits to chasing young girls and became the legal guardian of a 17 year old girl so he could fuck her?

Dude is a sexual predator.

Here's Ted Nugent's behind the music where he admits to being addicted to underage girls.

young women =/= pedophile

It's young, not under age ya fucking mook

Maybe you missed the part where Ted admits to chasing young girls and became the legal guardian of a 17 year old girl so he could fuck her?

Dude is a sexual predator.

That's not how it works, buddeh

This thread is fucked up by a mile and it has nothing to do with guns

Always knew Ted Nug was shitty, and hurting the gun rights cause far more than helping, but did not know he was a proud kiddie diddler to boot

At what concerts are guns allowed?

If he wanted to put it up where his mouth is, he’d encourage all attendeees carrying guns to his concert where it is legal apparently

If nothing goes wrong, as I would expect would be the case, it’s a fanatic point to make for his NRA opinions: but he chickened out

Him blocking gun rights is 100% hypocrisy

In interest of fairness and representing both sides, here’s Ted Nugents response

Dear God in heaven & damn the fakenews lying bastards! I gave the direct order tonight that guns were absolutely welcome to my concert. The media cannot be trusted. They are consumed with hate and dishonesty. We had a phenomenal concert tonight as I offered prayers for the soulless crazed hateful protesters. America be aware that the media is infested with America haters and liars. Meanwhile thank you Roanoke for a wonderful #6703 ultimate rockout! God bless you all. To hell with the lying punks.
https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...ent-turns-away-firearms-from-his-roanoke-show

If he wanted to put it up where his mouth is, he’d encourage all attendeees carrying guns to his concert where it is legal apparently

If nothing goes wrong, as I would expect would be the case, it’s a fanatic point to make for his NRA opinions: but he chickened out

Him blocking gun rights is 100% hypocrisy

As much as I can't stand the guy, I don't think it's up to him whether guns are allowed in a concert venue. I doubt any concert venue in the US allows citizens to carry.

In interest of fairness and representing both sides, here’s Ted Nugents response

Dear God in heaven & damn the fakenews lying bastards! I gave the direct order tonight that guns were absolutely welcome to my concert. The media cannot be trusted. They are consumed with hate and dishonesty. We had a phenomenal concert tonight as I offered prayers for the soulless crazed hateful protesters. America be aware that the media is infested with America haters and liars. Meanwhile thank you Roanoke for a wonderful #6703 ultimate rockout! God bless you all. To hell with the lying punks.
https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...ent-turns-away-firearms-from-his-roanoke-show

God, guns, and fake news.

As much as I can't stand the guy, I don't think it's up to him whether guns are allowed in a concert venue. I doubt any concert venue in the US allows citizens to carry.

Your using logic , let the libtards have their fun..just laugh inside

Back