Ted Nugent bans guns from his concert.

As much as I can't stand the guy, I don't think it's up to him whether guns are allowed in a concert venue. I doubt any concert venue in the US allows citizens to carry.

I thought the same thing and then read the article linked in the OP.

According to the news outlet, the Berglund Center said that since it is owned by the city it is not allowed to ban guns from being carried into its facility unless a performer requests it.

Your using logic , let the libtards have their fun..just laugh inside
Read the article, guns are allowed at this venue. So what was that about logic?
Ted told them not allowed because he was afraid some Dad would shoot him for trying to bang his underage daughter.

My first thought was insurance reasons, but then realized how much I hate Ted Nugent because he is a shit person.

<Fedor23>

Crazy. Also, there were only 2 people who had to put their guns back in the car. I didn't want to read it but you made me.

Crazy. Also, there were only 2 people who had to put their guns back in the car. I didn't want to read it but you made me.

I didn't either, but just in case figured it best when I was about to make the same comment you did. Those two people were the two angry libs showing up to gun poor Ted down. :eek::D

Ted Nugent is a kiddie fucker, a draft dodger, has huge fake white teeth, is ugly as fuck, is crazier than he is ugly and his music Fucking sucks.

Stranglehold, his best song, and it isn’t even sung by him.

When this guy passes into the afterlife I’m gonna smile

In interest of fairness and representing both sides, here’s Ted Nugents response

Dear God in heaven & damn the fakenews lying bastards! I gave the direct order tonight that guns were absolutely welcome to my concert. The media cannot be trusted. They are consumed with hate and dishonesty. We had a phenomenal concert tonight as I offered prayers for the soulless crazed hateful protesters. America be aware that the media is infested with America haters and liars. Meanwhile thank you Roanoke for a wonderful #6703 ultimate rockout! God bless you all. To hell with the lying punks.
https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...ent-turns-away-firearms-from-his-roanoke-show
Let's have a fucking sanity check here, please.

Read that again, and then try to tell me he doesn't sound completely full of shit.

Ted Nugent makes some of the worst rock music I've ever heard. It's unbelievable that this guy has become a mouthpiece of sorts for a certain political group.

From the song in the OP:

<{clintugh}>

I don't care about this man, or what he does at his concerts.

Let's have a fucking sanity check here, please.

Read that again, and then try to tell me he doesn't sound completely full of shit.

Lol. Not disagreeing with you. Wanted to post it just so people saw and could make their own conclusions

Page #1 of the Trump playbook call anything negative about you fake news, wether it is or isn’t, and move on. Head in the sand sheep will eat it up

As much as I can't stand the guy, I don't think it's up to him whether guns are allowed in a concert venue. I doubt any concert venue in the US allows citizens to carry.

This one, for whatever reason, was legally obligated to allow conceal carrying unless the band performing specifically requested that not be the case

Nugent, or at least Nugent’s team, decided to inform security they did not want guns there

Lol. Not disagreeing with you. Wanted to post it just so people saw and could make their own conclusions

Page #1 of the Trump playbook call anything negative about you fake news, wether it is or isn’t, and move on. Head in the sand sheep will eat it up
And like others have said, there is almost no chance that Nugent makes that call. He's just blabbering and lying, and sounds exceptionally crazy and stupid.

The article says otherwise though. Fuck it,

No big deal. Its not like he avoided being drafted into the army and now says draft dodgers are not patriots. He probably had bone spurs. Apparenlty its common

Off topic, but did anyone listen to him on Rogan? I got 10 minutes in then life got in the way. Rogan said he's actually not as loony as he once thought. Any input from the WR?

I don't care about this man, or what he does at his concerts.

What if it was a strident, anti-gun liberal who we just learned refuses to appear in public without armed security?

Off topic, but did anyone listen to him on Rogan? I got 10 minutes in then life got in the way. Rogan said he's actually not as loony as he once thought. Any input from the WR?

It got a little awkward at one point when Ted asked Rogan if he could have a look at Joe's 12 year old daughter.

Back