Teen asks GOP candidate about silly climate change claims & donations; he insults her, crowd cheers

"Now this", really fucked up their point by mentioning sexism.

I mean the guy could totally be sexist, I wouldn't be surprised but from that brief clip, he is Ageist for sure...."Now This" Does this alot and they just fuck up their valid points like this video...The video itself would get any normal person to be rustled, they didn't need to add that because now people will feel that is bullshit and they might think the whole video is bullshit.

But yes that guy is a total POS and it's a disgrace he is in office...get the POS out.

Telling the youth they’re not allowed to be concerned or engaged makes you a part of the problem. Only a fool would be more outraged by her questions than this man’s ridiculous position on the issue.

It is rather annoying when a smug brat asks a question that someone older obviously came up with and then the media jumps all over it with a misleading "young child embarrasses politician with powerful question" headline. We can all come to agreement and say both the politician and the teenager are idiots.

Is there a version of the interview that’s not edited. Like one that doesn’t have fake laughing added in & doesn’t have music playing over the candidates response?

That being said, lol if that guy truly believes body heat is warming the planet.

Sure he's an asshole, whatever. If we cut the BS, the gov. of Pennsylvania couldn't do shit about climate change. The big boys aren't lifting a finger to do anything about it. China doesn't give a shit. Nor does Russia or India. The EU is good at making speeches and pretending they care, but in real terms they've barely done anything either. Countries are not and will not hamper their own production to meet the margins they promised, and those margins are still nowhere near what's needed. The only way this is happening is through technology, alternative sources of power need to become naturally competitive with the highly polluting ones. Solar is kind of getting there but it needs more attention.

It is rather annoying when a smug brat asks a question that someone older obviously came up with and then the media jumps all over it with a misleading "young child embarrasses politician with powerful question" headline. We can all come to agreement and say both the politician and the teenager are idiots.

You think an 18 year old science club student wasn't sophisticated enough to state that the majority of Pennyslvanians believe that climate change is a pressing issue, that the candidate said body heat is causing global warming, and making the connection between that silly statement and funds from oil companies?

What in this interaction displayed any knowledge that wouldn't be readily accessible to a 12 year old of moderate intelligence?

Sure he's an asshole, whatever. If we cut the BS, the gov. of Pennsylvania couldn't do shit about climate change. The big boys aren't lifting a finger to do anything about it. China doesn't give a shit. Nor does Russia or India. The EU is good at making speeches and pretending they care, but in real terms they've barely done anything either. Countries are not and will not hamper their own production to meet the margins they promised, and those margins are still nowhere near what's needed. The only way this is happening is through technology, alternative sources of power need to become naturally competitive with the highly polluting ones. Solar is kind of getting there but it needs more attention.

The Climate Change Action Plan for governments seems to be a bunch of smug politicians meeting all over the world and patting themselves on the back because they all talk (it's all talk) about how climate change is a serious problem. I wonder how much carbon dioxide these politicians have put into the air by flying all over the world to kiss each other's self-righteous asses?

S
Shutup you tart

FFS, these baby boomers need to hurry up and die
Young leftists are mostly scientifically illiterate.. They actually think their political leanings substitutes as science.

The earth is currently in a warm-up, which has jappened on the past without humans, and likely was necessary to stop the next ice age anyway.

Shoreline property, no matter what we do ourselves, is not a great long term investment, because the coastlines change; look at a map estimation from 5 million years ago.

We may be destined to burn through most of our fossil fuels, but hopefully not. Hopefully we can get a cleaner energy solution without big money getting in the way, because pollution is bad and unhealthy. That's right, "pollution." Notice how they replaced that word with "climate change" and people don't use it anymore? That's because "pollution" is always bad, there isn't any debate about it.

What in this interaction displayed any knowledge that wouldn't be readily accessible to a 12 year old of moderate intelligence?

Exactly. Even 12 year olds can parrot leftist political propaganda.

Exactly. Even 12 year olds can parrot leftist political propaganda.

Your immaturity is astounding, as always. Also, you're doing your side no favors by saying that understanding basic causation and that a claim that body heat causes global warming is "leftist political propaganda." It just reinforces that you and your kind are fanatic chumps.

Now, answer the question like an adult or once. You implied that an 18 year old couldn't have formulated the connection between a patently absurd anti-science claim and bribes solicited from persons who profit off of such claims.

Explain yourself like an adult, and tell us why we should presume 18 year olds to be basically retarded, instead of resting on your laurels of having survived puberty.

I think you're being harsh on the girl since it was a fairly basic and fair question to ask of him given how ridiculous his claim is. But in general there is an annoying trend of using kids to score political points that unfortunately I see more from the left. It plays on the perception that kids are innocent and honest in a way that adults aren't but like you suggest more often than not they are parroting talking points made by adults.

Your immaturity is astounding, as always. Also, you're doing your side no favors by saying that understanding basic causation and that a claim that body heat causes global warming is "leftist political propaganda." It just reinforces that you and your kind are fanatic chumps.

Now, answer the question like an adult or once. You implied that an 18 year old couldn't have formulated the connection between a patently absurd anti-science claim and bribes solicited from persons who profit off of such claims.

Explain yourself like an adult, and tell us why we should presume 18 year olds to be basically retarded, instead of resting on your laurels of having survived puberty.

I adulted in post #42. The whole thing is ridiculous. The politician, the "gotcha" teen and the media that is using her to push a political agenda.

<Fedor23>

I think the candidate’s beliefs on the subject and his response is far more annoying. I do agree, we shouldn’t be using children as political props, sure.

But I am not really convinced that is what is going on here. The guy believes body heat is to blame for accelerated climate change. You don’t exactly need to be a genius to smell bullshit.

<Fedor23>

I think the candidate’s beliefs on the subject and his response is far more annoying. I do agree, we shouldn’t be using children as political props, sure.

But I am not really convinced that is what is going on here. The guy believes body heat is to blame for accelerated climate change. You don’t exactly need to be a genius to smell bullshit.

He should have said it was too many people freely passing gas. It would have gotten some laughs and the dodge would have been forgiven.

we only allow the best and brightest to lead in America. The common folk just aren't qualified like this man is.

I adulted in post #42. The whole thing is ridiculous. The politician, the "gotcha" teen and the media that is using her to push a political agenda.

I honestly don't understand how your brain works, man.

How is this "gotcha"? Is holding politicians accountable in terms of their beliefs and their fundraising always gotcha? Shouldn't exposing incompetence and corruption be an "agenda" that we all support?

How do people like this get to run for anything? He thinks our body heat is warming the planet?

All those pesky people using Saunas and then walking around all Willy-nilly.

I think you're being harsh on the girl since it was a fairly basic and fair question to ask of him given how ridiculous his claim is. But in general there is an annoying trend of using kids to score political points that unfortunately I see more from the left. It plays on the perception that kids are innocent and honest in a way that adults aren't but like you suggest more often than not they are parroting talking points made by adults.
How dare those pesky kids not swallow the same bullshit their parents do, why it's almost as if greater access to information is affecting their opinions on issues. We should stick to the traditional teenage interests of rock n rollers and fashion and leave the science and political stuff to the grown ups....cos they know what's best

Back