Crime Texas: Two fat hillbillies kill a Father over garbage

What's your opinion of the video?

Darwin Award nominee? Both parties were being ridiculous over a stupid mattress, but the guy that got shot repeatedly threatened the guy with the gun and was out of control. He was a much bigger and younger man, and the gun owner was calm. At some point, people need to stop having a dick measuring contest and know when they should back down so they are not killed or do not kill someone.

Darwin Award nominee? Both parties were being ridiculous over a stupid mattress, but the guy that got shot repeatedly threatened the guy with the gun and was out of control. He was a much bigger and younger man, and the gun owner was calm. At some point, people need to stop having a dick measuring contest and know when they should back down so they are not killed or do not kill someone.

Thank you.

I think this story illustrates the importance of realizing the average person/people you’re talking to on the street may not be playing with a full deck. If some dudes pulled guns on me because I was dumping a twin mattress in their dumpster, I would come to the conclusion that they’re insane and would leave immediately and call the police. Instead this idiot wins the Darwin Award for escalating the matter and then coming out with death threats when he should have left and contacted the authorities.

I am fairly confident that these murderer’s will serve a life sentence.

They will die in prison, old age or being a fat ass and all the health problems they will have.

I think they'll do time and it's possible the father will end his days behind bars but I doubt they'll get life or a sentence so long it is equivalent to life.

If this is true, the guy would have a record of actually attacking people.

Really? Do the two fatties have a history of shooting people?

He'd have beaten someone with a bat already.

While he didn't already beat someone with a bat there was a history of wellness checks and cops making a visit to his house previously was there not?

The guns are what made him get the bat.

Based on what I saw/heard in the video the bat was already there . . . it may have been in his brother's hands, but it was there. His brother could have arrived later with it though . . . I don't know.

He may have had an anger problem, but you're painting him as a monster who would chase innocent people down to beat them to death.

No I'm not . . . I simply stated an alternative ending that could have happened if the two guys hadn't been armed . . . I never said he was a monster or that the other two guys were innocent people.

Exactly . . .

Well I guess that’s why they are both in jail eh?

Be a fucking man, you wanna rumble then fight him. Shooting him because you are a pussy? Not very justifiable .

Justifiable or not . . . what's the point in giving or taking a beating when you can end it (peacefully or otherwise) quickly?

What the fuck does that have anything to do with what I said?
If the cops were never called how would we know about it?

Hell if there was ever a time to call the cops this was it, 2 guys with guns drawn. Instead of calling the cops he decided to handle it alone

All I know is that if those were two cops instead of two trailer park boys, the big yelling guy would have got put down the second he started making death threats and swinging a bat in their proximity.

All I know is that if those were two cops instead of two trailer park boys, the big yelling guy would have got put down the second he started making death threats and swinging a bat in their proximity.

You mean like exactly what happened would have still happened? Cool.

The difference here is they aren't cops. Just because they think they are the famous comic book heroes "dumpster defenders" doesn't mean they should be threatening to shoot a neighbor over a mattress.

The police have authority. These fat fucks do not. That's why they are locked up.

If the cops were never called how would we know about it?

Hell if there was ever a time to call the cops this was it, 2 guys with guns drawn. Instead of calling the cops he decided to handle it alone

Who hasn't called orange shirt stupid though? I haven't seen anyone defend that guy.

Just because you acknowledge he was a fucking idiot and got killed for his idiocy, doesn't mean you can't also acknowledge that the fat fucks weren't in the right either.

Who hasn't called orange shirt stupid though? I haven't seen anyone defend that guy.

Just because you acknowledge he was a fucking idiot and got killed for his idiocy, doesn't mean you can't also acknowledge that the fat fucks weren't in the right either.

I think most of us can acknowledge that all three men were in the wrong . . . where many disagree is whether this should be charged as murder, manslaughter or at all.

I wasn’t making any of those points, he said we would know about past incidents. If there are no police reports we don’t really have a way of knowing what he’s done

I got that. He's made threats. But if he had actually been attacking people we would have heard about it. So the whole narrative that "Without their guns, we would be hearing about two men beaten to death with a bat" is bull shit.

Just because for some stupid reason you can't see that happening doesn't make it BS.

Based on the way he was acting do you honestly believe it's a stretch to think he could have beaten them had the events unfolded with neither fatty armed?

That's the problem with some gun owners. They get a gun, and they look for a reason to use it.

Who was that former MMA fighter form years ago that went to prison for following a guy from a bar, and shooting him when the guy got out of his car. The guy asn't even armed.

It's why I can't stand gun nuts. They're go driven little boys.

You are painting with a pretty broad brush. A minority of gun owners are idiots, but that is no reason to blame guns.

My point is that the cops would have shot them just the same claiming they were in fear of their lives, but these two are roped up on a murder 1 charge. (Which I think they’ll walk on)

The difference here is they aren't cops. Just because they think they are the famous comic book heroes "dumpster defenders" doesn't mean they should be threatening to shoot a neighbor over a mattress.

The police have authority. These fat fucks do not. That's why they are locked up.

If this is true, the guy would have a record of actually attacking people. He'd have beaten someone with a bat already. The guns are what made him get the bat. He may have had an anger problem, but you're painting him as a monster who would chase innocent people down to beat them to death.

He was a monster. He was a raging lunatic with a dumb fuck woman who enabled his horrible behavior. He had a history of losing his mind and raging out.

He was told to back away and not invade someone's personal space. Instead of doing so he verbally threatened to murder people and then escalated the situation.

I don't know one rational person that would do what he did. I am almost certain it was suicide by redneck.

They were not threatening to shoot over a mattress. The old man was threatening to shoot out of self defense. That is why he was telling the raging lunatic to stay away from him and to not invade his personal space. The altercation was not about a mattress when it escalated. It was about the potential violence the raging orange shirt guy was threatening.

Stop being stupid.

Grab a baseball bat and go find an armed citizen and threaten to kill them and rage out and invade their space. See what happens.

Back