Crime Texas: Two fat hillbillies kill a Father over garbage

Putting macho ego over safety and risk aversion takes a very “special” person.

Now that child he was “poppa bear”ing over has no father.

Big win.

Good. They are better off. That guy was a psycho.

Don't threaten to kill people.

I'm telling you right now, that if you threaten my family like that I will put one in you, and I can afford a lawyer that will ensure that in a trial by a jury of my peers, and the letter of the law, this shooting will be legal.

The lesson here for everyone. Don't threaten to kill people. It made this shooting legal.

If you want to argue they could have handled it better, that is fine, but as far as that goes, the dead guy was the far worse actor.

Two different conversations here. Could people have acted better, and was this shooting legal. The answer to both is yes.

Thank you for not moving here and only visiting 1/2 weeks at a time...is there anything us Americans can do to change your mind?

How can we convince you to not visit at all?

That you for the example, I would never have that attitude against tourists who would take the time and effort (not to mention the money they bring) to visit my country.

Regarding your question: Well first of all you should keep/increase that superior attitude that you are a perfect example of...

Furthermore work more towards that 3rd world country you are becoming... and then probably you got me.

So pretty simply actually

The Morgan freeman He’s right you know gif...inserted here.

When I got shot wanting to fight an armed man (who 30 years later I found out is no longer a man)...I left poste haste...to get a gun of my own...ended up bleeding out in the emergency room...that’s a whole different story though

Ah now things make sense with your emotional responses itt..Confirmed hillbilly<DCWhoa>

That you for the example, I would never have that attitude against tourists who would take the time and effort (not to mention the money they bring) to visit my country.

Regarding your question: Well first of all you should keep/increase that superior attitude that you are a perfect example of...

Furthermore work more towards that 3rd world country you are becoming... and then probably you got me.

So pretty simply actually

lol

You talk shit about a country and then expect residents to extend an in invite. How has that been working for you?

Ah now things make sense with your emotional responses itt..Confirmed hillbilly<DCWhoa>

No, not a hillbilly....more of a swamp rat in my younger days. I was lucky to survive and had to be jump started in the ER...lesson learned.

Poor lady? She was just as stupid for not calling off her deranged husband...F her too.
How about a little sympathy and compassion? Sure the guy was too hyped up for having a gun pulled on him in front of his kids but there was no good reason for those two to force a confrontation while brandishing weapons. They were in no immediate danger and should have went back home rather than standing there itching for an excuse to blow him away.

Let's see what a judge rules. I don't think they'll have that same macho attitude the years they spend in jail without a gun to make them feel powerful. Not that it will be much comfort to the children that will grow up without a father because some fat guy thought it was OK to confront someone with a pistol over a mattress.

lol

You talk shit about a country and then expect residents to extend an in invite. How has that been working for you?

Shit talk??

He is what I said:
When I was a kid I thought it would be nice to live in the US. After several trips across your country not do much anymore. Tbh I think I has lost a lot of its glory in the last few decades. The infastucture, your healthcare system, the number of people who live in poverty, crime rates, gun laws & shootings, the legal system, your prison system etc etc

How is that talking shit, just call it as I see it and you have the liberty to do the same about my country if you wish. I don’t take that shit personal like you

And I have plenty of invites from my US clients. So for now things are working fine for me... but thanks for asking!!

How about a little sympathy and compassion? Sure the guy was too hyped up for having a gun pulled on him in front of his kids but there was no good reason for those two to force a confrontation while brandishing weapons. They were in no immediate danger and should have went back home rather than standing there itching for an excuse to blow him away.

Let's see what a judge rules. I don't think they'll have that same macho attitude the years they spend in jail without a gun to make them feel powerful. Not that it will be much comfort to the children that will grow up without a father because some fat guy thought it was OK to confront someone with a pistol over a mattress.

The dead father confronted someone with a pistol over a mattress also..that’s why he is dead.....what you have here is Three Stupid people that met ...One Dead, two in jail....all got what they had coming...that is the unfortunate truth..

The dead father confronted someone with a pistol over a mattress also..that’s why he is dead.....what you have here is Three Stupid people that met ...One Dead, two in jail....all got what they had coming...that is the unfortunate truth..
Watching the video I also thought the victim should have controlled his emotions better but these two guys should go to jail if they're all to get what they deserve. Not that the guy deserved to get killed over this. Especially the son belatedly shotgun blasting him to make sure there was no way he would survive. I'm 100% pro 2nd amendment but it's not there for people to use arms to settle stupid arguments over garbage disposal.

So your legal system, your infrastructurele, prison system etc are a culture? You must be the sharpest tool in the shed

Yes we invented wooden shoes in I believe the 1500’s... dont know What that has to do with anything, but no worries... almost nobody wears them anymore (which you must have noticed smoking our weed and fucking our whores in the red light district)

I'm from Canada actually so... But hey you're welcome for still having a country.

I don’t know that I would use the word itching....but I believe he anticipated that he would need to use his weapon to defend himself and kept himself calm cool and collected until he decided he was in enough danger to do it in a justifiable manner.

I think he was afraid for his life based on everything he knew about this guy and how the guy had potential for violence (haven’t seen any evidence of said previous violence but that doesn’t come into play for this incident) that if he wasn’t armed when he confronted / or was confronted by the other guy that he would be beaten violently.

Being armed allowed him to confront the guy w/o concern for his own harm....he legally within his rights to do so...he’ll need to spend the rest of his life justifying his actions to himself...especially from the perspective of “I didn’t have to confront him and could have retreated”....

I don't think folks realize how close this story was to being about an old man and his son being beaten with a bat . . .

Seeing as he was given the bat after the dynamic duo went for iron - not very.

I still find it difficult to believe his brother gave him a bat. I mean the fact that neither his brother or partner were trying to defuse the situation, given his state of mental health, is bad enough.
Handing a guy who suffers these IED episodes a bat to face off with two guys with guns was a death sentence.

I don't think folks realize how close this story was to being about an old man and his son being beaten with a bat . . .
If I'm not mistaken they were the ones that came out to confront the victim. If someone is illegally dumping you call the cops not come out armed and make demands. Stand your ground sounds OK as a concept but it shouldn't apply to cases where people have ample opportunity to retreat. I don't see how you can justify standing there and daring a guy to give you an excuse to kill him.

Nope. She’s gonna stand there and film while he wields a bat telling 2 men with guns that he’s going to kill them. Smh

At what point should the woman have thought to stop filming and maybe tell her man to btfo and leave?

Stand Your Ground was passed to ensure illegal dumping prevention.

Legislation success!

The simple fact that he brought a bat to a gun fight means that there was zero chance of that story taking place...

Back