Thai boys soccer team found safe after 9 days in cave. Edit: All out safely.

People want so bad to be mad at people, they find any excuse to hate and blame people. You have all these Americans, where the only risk they take is how much saturated fat is in their diet, criticizing people that live in the third world and applying our low risk mentality to them.

Yup kindaannoying really

Yup kindaannoying really
Imo a lot of people are unhappy in their own lives, and unable to be honest with themselves about it. No other reason for so many people to be so bitchy and judgmental all the time. Like a chick they have an emotion first, then look for someone to blame for it.

Thought this was about thai ladyboys.

I am dissapoint.

Cave incidents in the past were very under reported, perhaps things are changing. The NSS is broken up into regional groups known as grottos, there was a double fatality during a survey that made little news outside of the NSS. There were some fatalities at Cheve that made a little news but still not much.
this wasn't just a "cave incident" like a random missing explorer. Once they were found, it became a global event to get them out under dire circumstances. Much like those Chilean miners a few years back.

Imo a lot of people are unhappy in their own lives, and unable to be honest with themselves about it. No other reason for so many people to be so bitchy and judgmental all the time. Like a chick they have an emotion first, then look for someone to blame for it.

Yup this is what I noticed a lot. Specially in online forums people always wants to offend some one and they see it as a BIG personal victory if they think the other party is offended.

Just last night a fucking Indian national tried to be edgy and he immediately tried to project that I am the one offended the first time I questioned the relevance of his posts.

This is why most of the time internet discussions is useless because adults act like morons for some reason.

Its not even Childish behavior kids don't act like that online I never acted like that the kids in my family dont act like that.

Its like some people take pride in being a total son of a bitch ass hole.

I think its because many of the kids couldn't swim much less dive and would find the full facemask more natural. And the boys were sedated with ketamine to make sure they wouldn't be panicking during the dive so they wouldn't have been able to use a normal scuba regulator anyway.
True, they were sedated. Still, it's fascinating how and why they did what they did. Also that they were 100 percent successful too

Because they're kids.

And white men told them how to do things.
Don't SJW this. It just so happened that the most qualified divers were brits.
It was an amazing story from the time they were found. Don't turn this into "Oh they're so oppressed because white people did stuff" fuck off

Yup this is what I noticed a lot. Specially in online forums people always wants to offend some one and they see it as a BIG personal victory if they think the other party is offended.

Just last night a fucking Indian national tried to be edgy and he immediately tried to project that I am the one offended the first time I questioned the relevance of his posts.

This is why most of the time internet discussions is useless because adults act like morons for some reason.

Its not even Childish behavior kids don't act like that online I never acted like that the kids in my family dont act like that.

Because an anonymous forum such as this offers people an outlet to be ridiculous as long as they toe a line to a certain extent. I refuse to believe some of the viewpoints I've seen posted here would ever be said in public .

Sometimes I just gotta take a break from this place now. You have days where even people in the movie threads or joke mayberry threads are trying to pick fights, or find a way to be offended. I've just started putting fuckers on ignore, because it's the same people that go from thread to thread trying to pick fights.

Sometimes I just gotta take a break from this place now. You have days where even people in the movie threads or joke mayberry threads are trying to pick fights, or find a way to be offended. I've just started putting fuckers on ignore, because it's the same people that go from thread to thread trying to pick fights.

I usually give them my worst behaviour like out right tell them they are S.O.Bs you may have scene one of those. Lol.

I usually give them my worst behaviour like out right tell them they are S.O.Bs you may have scene one of those. Lol.
Lol oh I've definitely told people off on here before. The older I get, the more I look at situations that cause a lot of negative energy and think you know what, fuck it. Not worth getting pissed about. I put a lot more people on ignore than I used to.

VzuZtL5.jpg

Lol oh I've definitely told people off on here before. The older I get, the more I look at situations that cause a lot of negative energy and think you know what, fuck it. Not worth getting pissed about. I put a lot more people on ignore than I used to.

VzuZtL5.jpg

I enjoy it hahaha telling people off.

I think that in a way the internet does bring out confrontational banter and seemingly unnecessary objections to every minutia, but part of it is that posts on forums are read by factors of a hundred times more than normal conversations.

In any typical conversation with a few people, many wouldn't blink an eye to something minorly insensitive, but the likelihood of striking a nerve is exponentially higher on a forum where hundreds could be scrutinizing the conversation. This leads to devolving and others joining in etc.

Also I think the amount of media coverage isn't just because it was a dire rescue scenario. It was a dire rescue scenario that didn't have a clear cut method of rescue. Every angle was dangerous, time was critical, and multiple specialties had to be consulted to try to come up with a solution. Not just a helicopter mission.

It reminds me of that book The Martian and one of the last quotes:
"a hiker gets lost in the mountains, people will coordinate a search. If a train crashes, people will line up to give blood. If an earthquake levels a city, people all over the world will send emergency supplies. This is so fundamentally human that it's found in every culture without exception. Yes, there are assholes who just don't care, but they're massively outnumbered by the people who do."

Elon Musk Calls British Diver in Thai Cave Rescue a ‘Pedo’
Not bitter. I'm just pointing out facts.

lol Elon Musk lied when he said the rescuers told him to continue with his submarine thing. Conan was right about that POS.

musk%20bet%20dollar%20true.jpg

elon-musk-pedo-tweet.png

lol Elon savaged that guy.
bf6ac3cb0e.png

Perhaps he's not a pedo, but he's definitely a sexpat. It's funny how its such an open secret that any white guy who is single in SE Asia is sexpatting.
I think steve may have a bit of an (un)healthy hatred of elon musk, just based on his past reactions when his name is brought up :eek:

War Room Thread > Does Musk Have Even Thinner Skin And Bigger Ego Than POTUS?!

Did @MicroBrew survive?

Back