Elections The abortion issue in 2024

So when is it baby.

I support abortion up to a certain time in case of rape. I support it to protect the mother health as per the doctors.
I support plan b being available over the counter at the age of consent.

Now we are past all that. When is abortion killing a baby.
Notice he never gives a straight answer and ran from the numbers I posted. He's a coward for 1 and disingenuous for 2.

It's no coincidence they are yet again pressing the issue going into election. It's the establishment of both parties doing their best to stop trump. If they really wanted to address the issue they'd wait until after the election

Allowing abortion up to 15/16 weeks seems reasonable, maybe a bit late if anything, if it was up to me the cutoff would be 12 weeks barring real medical risk to the mother or if birth defects are discovered after this period .

Everything is a trojan horse. The fight for abortion is a trojan for genocide in Gaza. Genocide in Gaza is a distraction from WW3.

Notice he never gives a straight answer and ran from the numbers I posted. He's a coward for 1 and disingenuous for 2.

You used a fake @ss story originating from a criminal to bolster a fake @ss outrage point. All you've been doing in this thread is virtue-signaling, posing like you're trying to "protect life." You dont get to call anyone a coward.

This argument isnt about personal viewpoints and ever since you're first post in here that's all you want to discuss, because the legal contention has no merit, and your own politicians are so aware of that they're doing everything they can to backpedal away from the enactment of the law in your State. All except the religious zealot election deniers, who you said you're proud of. Own that.

Roe and Casey set up perfectly fine parameters that I had no objections to. And that's as a perfectly straight answer. It was already decided.

So when is it baby.

I support abortion up to a certain time in case of rape. I support it to protect the mother health as per the doctors.

If you support it "up to a certain point" then you probably have a good enough idea when it's a baby, unless you're not saying when specifically because of how it might sound.

I'm perfectly comfortable deferring to the settled case law on the issue. Because I'm not an anti-science wingnut who things medicine should be rooted in ideologies. Medical professionals have given us this information, it's not a matter of my opinion. And its NOT the medical community who has moved the goalposts on this, it's the "18 weeks, no 16 weeks, no 15 weeks, no 6 weeks., no total ban, no life begins at conception" crowd.

No. It's not killing a baby. When it is "a baby" isn't something that is universally agreed upon. We know when the heartbeat begins. We know when certain religions set that threshold. But we don't have a clear scientific delineation for when it becomes "a baby".

And until that happens, people have to stop claiming that their preferred criteria is the criteria that everyone must follow.
If I went into an assembly line at Ford and set off a bomb, would it be destroying cars or random metal?

If I went into an assembly line at Ford and set off a bomb, would it be destroying cars or random metal?
Probably both.

Of course the problem with your analogy is that not all of that metal was destined for cars and Ford tests and disposes of cars and models they don't want to keep and sell themselves. They, *gasp*, abort their own products, lol.

So when is it baby.

I think the lack of clear, definitive, answers of when is a baby a baby just means that it always is from the moment of conception. That's my current opinion on it. I'll say now that I'm pro-choice from a practicality stand point. Women are going to get abortions no matter what. If they're going to, they should have access to clean facilities and qualified medical professionals.

I've always been pro-choice, but my reasons have changed. I very much used to be a "It's just a bundle of cells." person. But I've changed my mind on it. Abortion is taking a life, or at the very least a potential life. Just own it and stop making it out to be no big deal. I believe women should have the right to abort, but I also think they need to take it more seriously. The women who brag and celebrate getting an abortion are awful, IMO.

lol@not knowing the difference between car parts and cars. There's a reason an egg isnt called a chicken, duck, whatever, while it's still an egg. You can call it a chicken egg, but it's clearly not a chicken.

lol@not knowing the difference between car parts and cars. There's a reason an egg isnt called a chicken, duck, whatever, while it's still an egg. You can call it a chicken egg, but it's clearly not a chicken.
Fertilized eggs are chickens, we eat chickens. Are you arguing for eating babies with this analogy? Tad extreme.

So can women just birth babies straight into a kiln or are you proposing any specific limit?

You used a fake @ss story originating from a criminal to bolster a fake @ss outrage point. All you've been doing in this thread is virtue-signaling, posing like you're trying to "protect life." You dont get to call anyone a coward.

This argument isnt about personal viewpoints and ever since you're first post in here that's all you want to discuss, because the legal contention has no merit, and your own politicians are so aware of that they're doing everything they can to backpedal away from the enactment of the law in your State. All except the religious zealot election deniers, who you said you're proud of. Own that.

Roe and Casey set up perfectly fine parameters that I had no objections to. And that's as a perfectly straight answer. It was already decided.
Where did the woman get those dead babies? Why would an anti abortion activist have 5 dead unborn babies in her home? What were the age of the babies?

Answer those questions. Seriously. Since you beleive thats what happened. You know why you won't? Because the story is real and it will lead to the truth if you answer at all.

Fertilized eggs are chickens, we eat chickens. Are you arguing for eating babies with this analogy? Tad extreme.

So can women just birth babies straight into a kiln or are you proposing any specific limit?

"Arguing for eating babies"...look at you. See this all you goons can do on this issue. If a fertilized egg IS literally a chicken, then why did you refer to it as a "fertilized egg?" Literally anyone would look at an egg and go "that's an egg." No one would go "that's a chicken."

For the umpteenth time, the limitations of Roe were just fine. Which for the record, outlawed 3rd trimester abortions except in cases of medical emergencies.

No matter how many times that question gets answered, the zealots just keep asking the same sh*t over and over.

When it has some semblance of consciousness.

Done.

Where did the woman get those dead babies? Why would an anti abortion activist have 5 dead unborn babies in her home? What were the age of the babies?

Answer those questions. Seriously. Since you beleive thats what happened. You know why you won't? Because the story is real and it will lead to the truth if you answer at all.

The police were called ON that woman, you know. They were tipped off about biologically hazardous material stored in her house. That group are a bunch of religious nutbags and here you are again heralding their stupid behavior. They claimed to have stolen 115 fetuses total to give them proper funerals and burials or whatever, and it was only after she was caught by the Cops that she claimed they were from "illegal late term abortions," the medical examiner verified almost immediately that they weren't. Because medical professionals know what the f*ck they're doing, unlike some people.

Sorry about your feelings.

Without the Single Woman vote, the Democratic Party is no more. For this reason, Abortion is always an issue and that will never end. The MSM will comply as always with the Democrats and sell "Pro-Choice".

The only women with an issue are poor women in the Deep Red States. That is tiny amount and they can be accommodated with subsidized travel.

Again, without the Single Woman vote, the Democratic Party is no more. For this reason they are also pushing LGBTQ+ on society. They don't want straight couples. Hetero couples don't vote for Democratic Party insanity as a rule. Democrats need women away from men. That's their game. So when you see some whacked policy, ask yourself if it pushing women from men and if it does... the Democratic Party supports it.

The police were called ON that woman, you know. They were tipped off about biologically hazardous material stored in her house. That group are a bunch of religious nutbags and here you are again heralding their stupid behavior. They claimed to have stolen 115 fetuses total to give them proper funerals and burials or whatever, and it was only after she was caught by the Cops that she claimed they were from "illegal late term abortions," the medical examiner verified almost immediately that they weren't. Because medical professionals know what the f*ck they're doing, unlike some people.

Sorry about your feelings.
Where did she get them sinister? When I post the audio of the abortionist who works at the exact DC clinic confirming they do what she claimed are you going to claim that is fake as well?

Back