Television The Anime and Manga Thread: v44 (RIP Kentaro Miura)

I didn't mind season 2 of TPN. I thought it would be much worse from the way people talked about it. Honestly these days I'm just glad when an anime actually finishes. Instead of 1 or 2 seasons and then dropping off the face of the earth.

Happy you enjoyed it, but it was grueling for the rest of is.☹️

@GSP4tw

@Lavitz

One piece spoilers are out , featuring Tama and it seems she will be the one to turn the tide of this battle no just because of her powers
Sup.

Yeah read the spoilers. Chapter seems all over the place. Hawkins throwing down with Killer will probably be off screen.

Not sure what happened to Kidd? Man these spoilers are confusing. On break next week. Fuuuuu....

Honestly I got 100+ eps into One Piece and didn't know what to do, it's seems like an impossible task to watch all 1000+ that they're up to

Honestly I got 100+ eps into One Piece and didn't know what to do, it's seems like an impossible task to watch all 1000+ that they're up to

2 -3 eps a day for the next year ish basically an hour a day , if you're up to it I guess. I will say prepare for inconsistencies because it's only been in recent years that they have animated it much better , well a few episodes and the movies at least.

2 -3 eps a day for the next year ish basically an hour a day , if you're up to it I guess. I will say prepare for inconsistencies because it's only been in recent years that they have animated it much better , well a few episodes and the movies at least.
Are there season I could just flat out skip. Like the Exceed Season in Fairy Tail you could easily skip with little affect on the whole plot.

Shit, you got further than I did. I got about 60 episodes in and gave up. The arc with old shark-boi was somewhat interesting towards the end, but not enough to keep me going. The chick and sword boy were the only remotely compelling characters IMO.

Shit, you got further than I did. I got about 60 episodes in and gave up. The arc with old shark-boi was somewhat interesting towards the end, but not enough to keep me going. The chick and sword boy were the only remotely compelling characters IMO.
I love Zoro, I think Luffy is a bit of a flog. I hate Usop. I struggle with old animation and art from the 90's and early 2000s but I really wanted to give it a decent chance.

Are there season I could just flat out skip. Like the Exceed Season in Fairy Tail you could easily skip with little affect on the whole plot.

I honestly don't remember how much Filler is put in.

If you skip the filler, that's a good 200 episodes off. When I got off work I'll compile a list for you.

Solo Leveling is out.

Loved Jin-Woo sending out the warning to everyone if they went after his Father.

If you skip the filler, that's a good 200 episodes off. When I got off work I'll compile a list for you.
Thank you, I'd love to watch it. It's just I haven't even finished Gintama yet hahaha. Fairy Tail is the only 300+ ep show I've finished so far.

There is just so much sheer pointlessness as someone who got into it a bit later and watched through from the beginning to the middle of Fishman Island in a couple of months. There needs to be a One Piece Kai someday.

Skip the filler and watch a stream with a skip ahead option lol

Really liked this opening when it came out.

Still do!

Love the music and characters moving to the beat.

There is just so much sheer pointlessness as someone who got into it a bit later and watched through from the beginning to the middle of Fishman Island in a couple of months. There needs to be a One Piece Kai someday.

Skip the filler and watch a stream with a skip ahead option lol

The Naruto Kai makes the show 10X better. It honestly amazed me how much better the show was watching the Kai version. They don't just remove the fillers. Naruto also has an issue were they reminisce about the same thing 40+ times throughout the whole series and a lot of that is also cut out.

Started watching some over the newer Anime to come out some hit and misses.

The hidden dungeon only I can enter was ok. I'm not into all that perverted stuff when it gets to heavy handed and in this show it's pretty much how the characters levels up so I dropped it.

So I'm a spider is pretty good. Very similar to I got reincarnated as a slime but different. I'm enjoying it.

High rise invasion was really good.

Back