The best prospect of this season contender series?

FraudGoat

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Imo, it's gabriel bonfim. He really impressed me with his performance.
Untitled6.jpg

1. Gabriel Bonfim
2. Esteban Ribovics
3. Bo Nickal
4. SD Dumas
5. Victor Petrino

My problem with this show puts on great fights and introduces real talent but it's so damn hard for me to remember their names!

Joe Pypher

That girl, Brasil. She was on there a cpl shows ago, I believe.

She has a much easier climb to a TS, than most of the male fighters. Just a girl now on my radar. Violent tiny women are not easily overlooked. Especially at SW.

Bo Nickal
Funny that the guy with the most hype literally is the most inexperienced in guy to come out of DWCS (should he win impressively again).That being said Bo looking like he’s may actually be UFC ready after a 3 fights, a scary thought that he also appears to most likely have a highest ceiling as well.

Joe Pyfer

1. Already fought in the UFC
2. Got 1 year of rent directly from Dana
3. Borrowed Dana's daily Ferrari and took it up to 160 mph

not sure there was ever a better prospect at the game regardless of how talentend you think he is

In no particular order, these are the best guys of this season. Nurullo and Saaiman are 22 and 21 so I think that's worth taking into consideration, they are really talented and training out of great gyms already. The Bonfim Brothers both seem the most UFC top 15 ready as of now to me, of the bunch.

Ismael Bonfim
Gabriel Bonfim
Bo Nickal
Nurullo Aliev
Cameron Saaiman
Esteban Ribovics
Ikram Aliskerov
Farid Basharat

Bo Nickal
he won’t even fight ufc level talent for another 5 years lol

my vote is farid basharat. he looked like a world beater against one of the better bantamweights on the regionals in begosso.

he won’t even fight ufc level talent for another 5 years lol

my vote is farid basharat. he looked like a world beater against one of the better bantamweights on the regionals in begosso.

He is going to get signed in a few days.

From there a few bottom of the barrel guys before getting built up slowly.

He'll be a real contender in five years, maybe champ by then.

Back