The bigotry of the progressive left

Why are Lefties such whiny little cucks!?

I'm asking, for a friend.

I am a very pro gay rights person. I think it is stupid and ridiculous that any business would discriminate against gay rights or gay marriage.

But as strong as my beliefs are in support of gay marriage, my beliefs in the first amendment and this man's decisions based upon his religious freedom, trumps my pro gay rights views.

I find this decision to rule against his shop to be more distasteful than a pretty cake made of shit. I have trouble understanding how this ruling could ever be upheld, even in Colorado, cali, or Washington.

I am a very pro gay rights person. I think it is stupid and ridiculous that any business would discriminate against gay rights or gay marriage.

But as strong as my beliefs are in support of gay marriage, my beliefs in the first amendment and this man's decisions based upon his religious freedom, trumps my pro gay rights views.

I find this decision to rule against his shop to be more distasteful than a pretty cake made of shit. I have trouble understanding how this ruling could ever be upheld, even in Colorado, cali, or Washington.
Good for you nhbbear.

What's interesting about this case, was that there was no such thing legally as gay marriage in Colorado at that time either. I'm not sure if that matters anyway, but it's interesting.

Good for you nhbbear.

What's interesting about this case, was that there was no such thing as gay marriage in Colorado at that time either. I'm not sure if that matters anyway, but it's interesting.

My wife and I were planning on attending our first gay wedding in Seattle, but the matter was postponed and then we got real pregnant. So I am hoping next summer. The culture shock of Seattle was harder to adjust to than the gay scene. We stayed with a gay couple, had dinner with gay couples, went to a pride something or other at a park, then looked for Bigfoot. My point is I would rather be surrounded by gay people than many of the people I consider friends. I love to drink and hang out with the guys I work with, but there is always a layer of separation because I supervise them and they are always trying to catch me slipping. Bastards.

My wife and I were planning on attending our first gay wedding in Seattle, but the matter was postponed and then we got real pregnant. So I am hoping next summer. The culture shock of Seattle was harder to adjust to than the gay scene. We stayed with a gay couple, had dinner with gay couples, went to a pride something or other at a park, then looked for Bigfoot. My point is I would rather be surrounded by gay people than many of the people I consider friends. I love to drink and hang out with the guys I work with, but there is always a layer of separation because I supervise them and they are always trying to catch me slipping. Bastards.
Well, now knowing that, it says something about you and your previous post. Good for you for realizing that there should be religious freedoms also.

Tolerance is a two way street.

This is beatiful and it is a pity that the video has not the subtitles available.

there is a leftist woman , a lawyer that is in a committee for equality, that speak of "integrate" the african immigrants ..and okay it is agreeable then you listen her ..and she said that the key is about educating them at the legality , the our rules and
( this is a gem) " we can not demand ( or presume) that an african that come here KNOWS THAT HE CANNOT RAPE SOMEONE IN THE BEACH BECAUSE HE MOST LIKELY IGNORE THIS RULE"
( the pack that rape the polish girl in the beach were mostly born in Italy but transeat) .
and she follow " we must integrate them educating them at the legality.."
She must think the africans or the arabs as they where a sort of apes that ignore all the rules because are too primitive living in the jungle. If I were an african or an arab, I would be furious .

Well, now knowing that, it says something about you and your previous post. Good for you for realizing that there should be religious freedoms also.

Tolerance is a two way street.

Yes, it is. There should have been no lawsuit.

Back