The Brexit "divorce bill"

Remainers itt want this bill to be higher just so they can point the finger at brexiterrs.

So self destructive, leftists are. Leftists actively campaign for their own destruction it seems. Masochistic left.

Stop crying and learn to google

https://qz.com/1134703/brexit-divorce-bill-explained-why-the-uk-needs-to-pay-the-eu-to-leave/

On a side note I wonder if UK soccer teams will no longer get the benefit of the Bosman verdict and have to go back to only 2 non UK players on the field.

Did the Ukraine have to pay a "divorce bill" when it left the USSR?

Did the 13 colonies pay a "divorce bill" when they left the empire?

... just admit it, this is a f**king scam and our own people are buying into it.

Remainers itt want this bill to be higher just so they can point the finger at brexiterrs.

Nah, just a recognition that brexit has no blueprint, measurable objectives or any solutions for the problems that are faced by the average guy on the street.

... just admit it, this is a f**king scam and our own people are buying into it.

Did you not read the article which explained precisely why your analogies are not relevant?
I'm guessing reading is not your strong suit.

Brexiters are getting what they voted for. They were told that there'd be a massive withdrawal bill, that there would be economic slow down and that Britain would be going into negotiations with the EU with no leverage. Here we are.

It's probably the inevitable conclusion when you listen to notorious bullshitters like Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson, and actually believe them.

If it really takes me paying a little more in taxes to see one or two of the lads in my office getting shipped out then Jesus wept where do I sign and who do I pay? Let's get this ball rolling.

Brexiters are getting what they voted for. They were told that there'd be a massive withdrawal bill, that there would be economic slow down and that Britain would be going into negotiations with the EU with no leverage. Here we are.

It's probably the inevitable conclusion when you listen to notorious bullshitters like Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson, and actually believe them.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

You actually seem happy about this bill as long as you can Blame everything on Brexiters.

Did you not read the article which explained precisely why your analogies are not relevant?
I'm guessing reading is not your strong suit.

That article was bullshit.

We didn't join the EU. We joined the ECC

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

You actually seem happy about this bill as long as you can Blame everything on Brexiters.

How do I seem happy about the bill? What did I say that indicated happiness?

You keep complaining about leftist masochism after masochistically voting to damage your own economy. You're blaming others while complaining about Brexiters being blamed for stuff. You need to stop projecting so much, son.

Apples and oranges. Just admit it. You are fucking clueless about brexit and just want something to whine about as usual.

That article was bullshit.

We didn't join the EU. We joined the ECC

The article made it crystal clear as to why your analogies were complete bullshit.

We're in the EU now, and you're supposed to be explaining why leaving is going to be so amazing despite all the evidence that it's a shambles.

I think it'd be fair for us to ask for the EU's finances to be audited by an independent auditor before any claims of who owes what?

Remember the Greece/EU fiasco? or Spain? Yeah, you can't trust an organisation who have no problem with cooking the books.

This figure was plucked out of thin air.

Apples and oranges. Just admit it. You are fucking clueless about brexit and just want something to whine about as usual.

Just admit it, that you just swallow whatever unelected/faceless eurocrats tell you.

40 billion ... where is this number from?? Who calculated this number?? "No, don't ask any questions, shut up and take our money!!"

Whatever happened to "Britons shall never be slaves" ... no, the modern Brit is "eewww, we have to stay in the EU~", "Let's give them money so that we can alleviate tension" ... "uuuuuh, we have to be niiiiice!" ...

F**king PUSSIES

How do I seem happy about the bill? What did I say that indicated happiness?

You keep complaining about leftist masochism after masochistically voting to damage your own economy. You're blaming others while complaining about Brexiters being blamed for stuff. You need to stop projecting so much, son.

You accept the divorce bill with a pompous "Well, uhuh, these plebs voted for it, huhu" kind of way.

Our economy will be fine. It won't be fine if we are pushed into giving countries money to "like us".

This is the dumbest post I've read in a while.

The US fought a war that cost a ton of money and lives.

Russia recently annexed a vital trade port of the Ukraine.

And neither situation is remotely close to Brexit.

Just admit it, that you just swallow whatever unelected/faceless eurocrats tell you.

40 billion ... where is this number from?? Who calculated this number?? "No, don't ask any questions, shut up and take our money!!"

Whatever happened to "Britons shall never be slaves" ... no, the modern Brit is "eewww, we have to stay in the EU~", "Let's give them money so that we can alleviate tension" ... "uuuuuh, we have to be niiiiice!" ...

F**king PUSSIES

Seems to me you are the only pussy cying around here. Maybe do some googling or even read the articles posted in this very thread and educate yourself. That way you might not look like the retarded toddler you usually do.

Seems to me you are the only pussy cying around here. Maybe do some googling or even read the articles posted in this very thread and educate yourself. That way you might not look like the retarded toddler you usually do.

We are being used as tax livestock for the EU .... in order to keep this crypto-empire alive for a few more years ...

Google articles written by Pro-EU media shills ... no thank you. This 40 billion figure is plucked out of thin air, but you don't even question it..

Back