The Dumbing Down of America Points in One Direction--Right

And liberals classify anyone with a southern accent as a “redneck” and generally look down on them.

Both sides have their issues. The right is dumb, the left is dumb with a thesaurus.

This literally has nothing to do with what I typed.

Try again though

[

those aren't mainstream news outlets and have barely any influence over the US populace.

how many millennials do you know that listen to Michael Savage? most have no idea who he even is.

and he is more highly educated and scientific than any leftist in the entire media. facts.
So, no. And no.

Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity aren't mainstream? Tucker has had, at times not that long ago, the most watched cable news show. How can you get more mainstream?

Michael Savage has the 6th largest radio show in America, with more than 10 million listeners a week.

Savage is also a homeopath, who has a PHD in nutritional ethnomedicine, and made a living writing books about "alternative medicine" like coffee enemas. A quack.

Rachel Maddow, for example, was a Rhodes scholar who holds a PHD from Oxford. So no. Everything you said was nonsense.

Yeah, I appreciate your honesty here, that you admit you want universal healthcare and education. That's a leftist view.

And I understand if you are living in Portland that people would say you are a conservative, but that's because of how far left they are.
You act like it's something to be ashamed for. It's not hard to be honest.

I don't think you do understand. When people treat you poorly because you're a Christian, you tend to see blanket assumptions in a new light. Jesus said to treat your neighbor as you would yourself, to sell your possessions and give to the poor. Are you going to call Jesus a leftist?

I honestly thought these losers were over this by now. guess not. keep crying, incel.
dTlrG7Q.jpg

Ahh. Incels! Funny you mention that.

I read an article that talked about r/the_donald, and what other places its users were most frequently visiting.

It was like coontown, fatpeoplehate, conspiracy, theredpill and...incels.

I read an article that talked about r/the_donald, and what other places its users were most frequently visiting.

ah, your usual hang out spots. so easy to pin your archetype down.

Do you have a link?

you guys should all get on your knees. when did it become normal to be a submissive bitch? my best friend who is african american doesn't kneel for anyone or anything

Yeah, you guys push the real science, like gay conversion therapy, prayer studies, and creationism......

- Tranny queens parading around in grade school classrooms, pushing gender fluidity nonsense that certain elements of left encourages children to explore.

- encouraging anti-intellectualism

- Universities with Communist professors having tenure who spread Lenin propaganda, but actively suppress conservative/capitalistic viewpoints

- Anti-male and anti-white racism/discrimination

- affirmative action

- pushing for censorship in media, entertainment

- abstinent only courses in the high school curriculum

- Fake News (had to :D)

- teaching sex-ed courses to grade school children

- opening borders to people who cannot and will not integrate into western society and calling people racist for fighting against it.

These are some mixed batshit behaviors exhibited by leftist/righties, some interchangeable

I don't know how anyone identifying as either can claim any kind of moral high ground.

I have to say, as retarded, regressive and destructive as the left has become, I get a real kick out of conservatives thumping their chests in pride as though the 8 years of Bush and decades of pedo priests and neocon false flags never happened, to name a few.

Last edited:
- Tranny queens parading around in grade school classrooms, pushing gender fluidity nonsense that certain elements of left encourages children to explore.

- encouraging anti-intellectualism

- Universities with Communist professors having tenure who spread Lenin propaganda, but actively suppress conservative/capitalistic viewpoints

- Anti-male and anti-white racism/discrimination

- affirmative action

- pushing for censorship in media, entertainment

- abstinent only courses in the high school curriculum

- Fake News (had to :D)

- teaching sex-ed courses to grade school children

- opening borders to people who cannot and will not integrate into western society and calling people racist for fighting against it.

These are some mixed batshit behaviors exhibited by leftist/righties, some interchangeable

I don't know how anyone identifying as either can claim any kind of moral high ground.

I have to say, as retarded, regressive and destructive as the left has become, I get a real kick out of conservatives thumping their chests in pride as though the 8 years of Bush and decades of pedo priests and neocon false flags never happened, to name a few.
What? Which side is anti-science...evolution, global warming, safe cigarettes, god will provide? Which side views higher education as Communist / leftist indoctrination? Higher education's work product advances by peer review so the allegations are BS on their face.

who is arguing for open borders? That's a far cry from amnesty like the sort Reagan signed.

This is not a 'both sides do it' moment or phenomenon. You describe left wing outliers, I describe right wing planks in the platform.

The most chilling aspect of the dumbing down to me is that university education is changing, has changed, from a full liberal education to career training. That haunts me. Smart enough to do the paperwork and pull the levers yet ignorant enough not to question it.

pointless careerism to feed the consumer profile...not competent to decide anything but what to watch on TV and what to buy from WalMart. But you gotta get to bed early to get to that job of yours...50 hrs a week, working weekends and vacations...yeah the Economic Royalists have really set our fucking table for us. Why have a plantation when survival hinges on putting in more work hours than the fucking southern slaves of the 1850s and having the same commensurable political power as a slave to change things? That is from the Right...not a push from the Left....unless the People are crying for more work hours, less pay, fewer benefits.

Last edited:
you guys should all get on your knees. when did it become normal to be a submissive bitch? my best friend who is african american doesn't kneel for anyone or anything
What do you hope to accomplish with your calls for bringing other men to their knees?

Education - Controlled by leftists
Media - Controlled by leftists
Hollywood - Controlled by leftists

Who is pushing propaganda again?

[

So, no. And no.

Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity aren't mainstream? Tucker has had, at times not that long ago, the most watched cable news show. How can you get more mainstream?

Michael Savage has the 6th largest radio show in America, with more than 10 million listeners a week.

Savage is also a homeopath, who has a PHD in nutritional ethnomedicine, and made a living writing books about "alternative medicine" like coffee enemas. A quack.

Rachel Maddow, for example, was a Rhodes scholar who holds a PHD from Oxford. So no. Everything you said was nonsense.
[omg1]

Back