THE EQUALIZER 2 Starring Denzel Washington (First Trailer Released)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Denzel Washington is Back as Robert McCall in the THE EQUALIZER 2 Trailer

Denzel Washington returns to one of his signature roles in the first sequel of his career. Robert McCall serves an unflinching justice for the exploited and oppressed – but how far will he go when that is someone he loves? Directed by Antoine Fuqua. In theaters July 20, 2018.

Yay, I wasn't checking for this but the trailer is hype.

Also, lol, did I see Arlovski getting glassed there in the first 30sec?

Love me some bad ass Denzel and a good revenge flick
Looking forward to this. Looks good

Never saw the first one. Any good?

He is finally doing a sequel? There is no way he passed away all of his money. The first one good and hopefully this one is also.

If he is now doing sequels they should do a training day prequel to show how his character came up and become a crooked cop.

fuck yes, the first one was awesome this is gonna be great i had no idea they were making a sequel

EGlqv.gif

its like john wick but with the 'zel, we are in for a treat boys

really enjoyed the first one,so I'm looking forward to this.

Loved the first one, looking forward to it.

Needs to do a crossover with john wick

Needs to do a crossover with john wick
I was about to say, only if he teams up with John Wick and Bryan Mills.

Wick's dog and Mills daughter who somehow gets befriended by McCall get kidnapped and it's up to the three of them to save her.

Or seriously they way the left off John Wick 2 he could use some friends to help him out.

Didn't care much for the first one, but Denzel is always fun to watch in these types of roles.

LOL @ Arlovski

I seriously hope he breaks a glass on Arlovski's chin.

The first one was awesome because he seemed like he didn't want to be pulled out of retirement but felt a sense of duty to help a local girl -- this one seems over the top with the international flavor, but still could be enjoyable -- even if it's obvious that his old partner and dear friend is a bad guy

Thanks but No thanks.

giphy.gif

1st was ridiculous, this one looks even worse.

fuck yes, the first one was awesome this is gonna be great i had no idea they were making a sequel

EGlqv.gif

its like john wick but with the 'zel, we are in for a treat boys

Doesnt look real the way he took the gun. At least Keanu actually trains the real deal stuff to make his film look authentic.

I'll still watch because of Denzel but the techniques he uses aren't real.

Doesnt look real the way he took the gun. At least Keanu actually trains the real deal stuff to make his film look authentic.

I'll still watch because of Denzel but the techniques he uses aren't real.

looks cool but the guy would have blown Denzel's dome off, i think he did it backwards anyway, but im not some CIA deep cover ninja or nothing

Arlovski siting
icon_cheers.png

Looks great. Denzel seems to be killing it.

Denzel Washington is Back as Robert McCall in the THE EQUALIZER 2 Trailer

Denzel Washington returns to one of his signature roles in the first sequel of his career. Robert McCall serves an unflinching justice for the exploited and oppressed – but how far will he go when that is someone he loves? Directed by Antoine Fuqua. In theaters July 20, 2018.

The Equalizer needs to get together with Bryan Mills yall

<Arya01> <DCWhoa> :meow:

Takeout the entire ME, China, and Mex Cartels in a trilogy.

Back