The first person to eat blue cheese

Daverisimo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How hungry must that person have been?

Also, how good of a salesman must he have been? "Hey, I know this looks and smells like it will literally kill you, but I promise it's really good". And he was one of the few salesmen in history to use his powers for good. God bless that absolute madman.

I love to put some blue cheese on burgers for their last minute on the grill and let it melt. Awesome stuff.

I don’t even like Swiss much.

Weirdly I used to love blue cheese as a kid but not a big fan now. Just too overpowering. It's not too bad with a burger. Best I've had is at Northwoods Inn in SoCal.

Probably someone that was hungry enough to not give a fuck what it looked or smelled like.

I love it on burgers and in salads.

How hungry must that person have been?

Also, how good of a salesman must he have been? "Hey, I know this looks and smells like it will literally kill you, but I promise it's really good". And he was one of the few salesmen in history to use his powers for good. God bless that absolute madman.
I completely Udderly agree my man. I think if he had dyed it blue he probably would've doubled his income.

Cheese is pretty stupid in general though. I'm quitting all cheese this next year.

Other than my favorite: Blue Cheese.

Blue cheese crumbles can be great in a salad or even in a specific type of burger, but if a place tries to put it on my steak then it just makes me wonder what they're trying to hide

I love to put some blue cheese on burgers for their last minute on the grill and let it melt. Awesome stuff.
Honestly, I don't really like blue cheese so much as a topping. I don't really want it on a steak or burger. I want it on a cracker with some strong dark beer to wash it down.

Blue cheese makes me feel weak, its way to strong for me. No bueno.

The second guy was probably someone trying to poison his neighbor then he was like 'oh shit, Greg really liked that and he's still here'

Probably someone that was hungry enough to not give a fuck what it looked or smelled like.

I love it on burgers and in salads.
But that's the whole thing though, right? Our revulsion to eating things based on our other senses (especially our sense of smell) is an evolutionary mechanism to prevent us eating things that would actually kill us. It's why there there isn't really a tradition among any culture of eating shit. Yet with blue cheese, someone said "fuck it", and started gobbling that shit down.

It makes sense to me that someone would have to be absolutely starving to eat that shit.

Good on them for making a business out of fucking "Blue Cheese", though. It would be like making a killing on "Brown Apples".

Shit's disgusting.

Back