The greatest 'tall'' fighter of all time?

Dieselnoi

- One of the three often mentioned greatest muay thai fighters of all time along with Apidet and Samart. Tall and deadly with his knees, who would've made Anderson Silva look like Rich Franklin in the clinch. Undefeated in 112 matches with 110 wins and 2 draws.

dieselnoi.JPG

Semmy Schilts

-Four time k-1 Gp champion, who would've made Anderson Silva look like Vitor Belfort with his front kicks.

giphy.gif

Jon Jones

-Probably the most talented MMA fighter of all time, dick pill or no dick pill, with whom Anderson Silva appears to want to be best BFF with while calling out smaller fighter in GSP.

I mean, takes a great man to continue to call out a smaller fighter a weight class below, while fighting world beaters like Forrest Griffin, Stephen Bonnar and James Irvin in a weight class above while looking like he belong in that weight class.

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Klitschko brothers

-Probably the best heavyweight boxers of his generation, would make Anderson Silva look like Forrest Griffin

1.gif

Honorable mention:

Stefan Struve

-Defeated the best heavyweight of all time according to Anik *lul* in his prime

stipe-struve.gif

Did Anderson Silva fuck your gf or something?

TS did Anderson fuck your mom while on dick pills?

Dieselnoi was th first guy to come to mind before I opened the thread

Watch this with sound

Ouch!!!

Great to see this beast be mentioned in the UFC section. MMA-fans watch and learn how a real knee strike looks like, before praising Silvas knees as something extra ordinary.

Last edited:
Dieselnoi

- One of the three often mentioned greatest muay thai fighters of all time along with Apidet and Samart. Tall and deadly with his knees, who would've made Anderson Silva look like Rich Franklin in the clinch. Undefeated in 112 matches with 110 wins and 2 draws.

dieselnoi.JPG

Semmy Schilts

-Four time k-1 Gp champion, who would've made Anderson Silva look like Vitor Belfort with his front kicks.

giphy.gif

Jon Jones

-Probably the most talented MMA fighter of all time, dick pill or no dick pill, with whom Anderson Silva appears to want to be best BFF with while calling out smaller fighter in GSP.

I mean, takes a great man to continue to call out a smaller fighter a weight class below, while fighting world beaters like Forrest Griffin, Stephen Bonnar and James Irvin in a weight class above while looking like he belong in that weight class.

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Klitschko brothers

-Probably the best heavyweight boxers of his generation, would make Anderson Silva look like Forrest Griffin

1.gif

Honorable mention:

Stefan Struve

-Defeated the best heavyweight of all time according to Anik *lul* in his prime

stipe-struve.gif
Good one TS, at least you got Schilt in thea. That giant mofo kicked some serious ass. I still cant believe Struve fukd up Stipe

Dieselnoi's teep kick would fkng hurt like a bia I bet

Schilt

Jones can't enter the list, he should have fought at HW but decided to cut.

You guys remember Montanha Silva?
montanha6.jpg

2agsv7n.jpg

Not a great fighter at all, but one of the more forgotten giants
How tall was this dude? According to various sources he was 7'5", but in the pics he doesn't seem that tall. Maybe 7 foot flat?

How tall was this dude? According to various sources he was 7'5", but in the pics he doesn't seem that tall. Maybe 7 foot flat?
yeah he was way over exaggerated, iirc

here he is with 6'11" Schilt
hqdefault.jpg

I think Silva also fought for a bunch of pro and hybrid wrestling orgs...

trying to find the video of him vs. Barnett in this really weird bout where after the "fight" is over, Silva attacks the ref, and Josh tries to RNC Silva during the attack...

Don’t know the first guy, the rest is good call.

How is injecting a bunch of "Wouldas" into a thread constitute facts?

Depends. Let's say I drop a ball from a chair. Then it would fall to the ground. Just cuz I used woulds doesn't make it less of a fact.

Jon Jones is not a tall fighter.

He's a pussy roider that avoided the HW division all his life by steroided weight cutting to bones status.

Anderson%20Silva%20dan%C3%A7a%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg

Either this guy is the biggest hater ever to walk this earth,
Or Anderson left his dick pill prescription in mommy’s cabinet.

<Goldie11>

Even though he's not tall.....I feel like Conor McGregor should be mentioned in the thread simply cause there is greatest in the title.

Lewis maybe. Boxer? Way to inconsistent and had short career at the top.
beat holyfield twice, 43-1 with 33 KO's. its opinion of course, im a fan of the klits bros as well (like vitali better)

Back