The Gypsy King is back! #returnofthemac

• Thread starter Deleted member 453401
  • Start date
MY+EYES.gif
tenor.gif

There is nothing blocking his path now, the Gypsy King is back.

Prepare to witness Tyson peppering the pretenders with jabs; breaking the pretenders down mentally and physically round-by-round; bamboozling the pretenders with the best footwork in the game, all before serenading us all with a song after the bout.
ABxlXuw.gif:small

Deal with it.

Return of the Mac.
Good for him

I like the guy
He's a comedian
Remember watching many of fights on itv

If Tyson comes back shredded he will win. If he doesn’t I don’t want to see it. In shape fury is still the man.

If Tyson comes back shredded he will win. If he doesn’t I don’t want to see it. In shape fury is still the man.
but a couple of years of being a fat fuck and doing cocaine does not help one's athletic ability.

the guy he was before spiraling down is gone.

Let us know when he isnt a fat slob anymore.

Two year layoff completely letting yourself go along with substance abuse doesnt bode well for comebacks. Hell need a fight or two against cans before he should even consider stepping in with AJ. Or Wilder for that matter.

Tyson Fury is good for boxing. Still young, just needs to lose about 100 LBs and he'll be ready.

Two year layoff completely letting yourself go along with substance abuse doesnt bode well for comebacks. Hell need a fight or two against cans before he should even consider stepping in with AJ. Or Wilder for that matter.

Nobody is touching that contract. Something will go wrong

That’s why I put a massive caveat on that and it seems rr thinks the same. If he drops a shit ton of weight and thinks he’ll blast wilder or Joshua out of there he won’t.

but a couple of years of being a fat fuck and doing cocaine does not help one's athletic ability.

the guy he was before spiraling down is gone.
Agree man, I was just saying. I doubt he comes back in shredded and going for being the big man. But I was dealing with hypotheticals.

I’ve a feeling he’s gonna do it and come back - and when he does, I’ll be there.

Heavyweight boxers Tyson Fury, the current Lineal and The RING Magazine Champion, and Hughie Fury are free to resume their boxing careers immediately, subject to receiving a license, after coming to a joint decision with UKAD, accepting a two year doping ban backdated from today.

He will be free to return to the ring once he regains his boxing licence from the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBofC), who UKAD say have accepted the outcome.

Both fighters' respective bouts in February 2015, including Tyson's victory over Christian Hammer, have been disqualified but results after that date, including the historic win over Klitschko, stand.

Now Tyson is cleared to resume boxing, his mind is set on regaining the World titles that are rightfully his. Tyson said:

Tyson also has taken a jab at the stiff weightlifter, Anthony Joshua:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/42329394
http://www.hennessysports.com/news/tyson-hughie-fury-free-fight/

Lol! Tyson has been on a rampage towards Joshua ever since Eddie Hearns golden boy said this...

I hope Fury boxes his skull in.

Lol! Tyson has been on a rampage towards Joshua ever since Eddie Hearns golden boy said this...

I hope Fury boxes his skull in.

Indeed, the thread on AJ's 'hacked' :rolleyes: messages to Eddie Chambers and the Mugabe snapchat posts was locked, so I'm not sure how much we can talk about it.

Indeed, the thread on AJ's 'hacked' :rolleyes: messages to Eddie Chambers and the Mugabe snapchat posts was locked, so I'm not sure how much we can talk about it.

Lol! Did you see that one message from Joshua’s “Hacked” account to the fan that questioned him about it??

Joshua~ “I said what I meant and meant what I said”

But somehow shit like that gets ignored. Or Hearn paid off some people to keep it on the down low.

Lol! Did you see that one message from Joshua’s “Hacked” account to the fan that questioned him about it??

Joshua~ “I said what I meant and meant what I said”

But somehow shit like that gets ignored. Or Hearn paid off some people to keep it on the down low.
Yeah, seemed like a media blackout. Frank Warren recently brought up the black supremacy tweets, saying:
“I hope similar action is being taken against Anthony Joshua for tweeting about black supremacy.

“What Billy Joe has done is completely unacceptable. As usual he is claiming someone else did it. But if it wasn’t him, then who on earth was it?

“I’ve given him a dressing down. This was schoolboy smut from someone behaving like a stupid juvenile.

“But while I give Joshua all the credit for repackaging himself after a troubled start to his life, for him or anyone else from any background to claim any kind of racial superiority is far worse.”

after BJS tweeted:
nintchdbpict000369620171.jpg

<escalate99><JerryWWF>{<jordan}

Yeah, seemed like a media blackout. Frank Warren recently brought up the black supremacy tweets, saying:

after BJS tweeted:
nintchdbpict000369620171.jpg

<escalate99><JerryWWF>{<jordan}

LMAO!!! Billy Joe is an animal :D

And GOOD ON Frank for bringing Joshua’s dumb shit up! I hope Fury never lets it go either and reminds him of it while he’s tooling him in the ring.

LMAO!!! Billy Joe is an animal :D

And GOOD ON Frank for bringing Joshua’s dumb shit up! I hope Fury never lets it go either and reminds him of it while he’s tooling him in the ring.
<{jackyeah}>

There is nothing blocking his path now, the Gypsy King is back.

Prepare to witness Tyson peppering the pretenders with jabs; breaking the pretenders down mentally and physically round-by-round; bamboozling the pretenders with the best footwork in the game, all before serenading us all with a song after the bout.
ABxlXuw.gif:small

Deal with it.

Return of the Mac.

dear god could you imagine if he returned looking like that and beat joshua

I hope he gets back, I think he beats every HW out there. I think a fight with him and Wilder would be awesome for a lot of reasons, the shit talking would be epic!

dear god could you imagine if he returned looking like that and beat joshua
It would be glorious. However, I hope he gives himself the best chance to win, by getting in great shape, if he's serious.

Back