The hard truth

I already stated I know Floyd’s gameplay of waiting til he tired out his opponent by his second to none defense then throwing pitter patter punches into an exhausted guy.

Conor beat himself in that fight ny playing into Floyd’s defensive pussy foot game.

I don’t get why you respect a fighter that doesn’t take risks and chooses the safe defensive route every fight.

Say what you want about Conor, but you can’t say he doesn’t go for the killl every single fight.

Floyd pretty much stood in front of Connor and basically dared Connor to hurt him. not exactly a "defensive pussy foot game". Justin Gaethje "goes for the kill" all the time but if he fought smarter he might have a longer career.

Conor is the only fighter in human history that can trigger fight fans so hard in to rooting for a wife beating, fight dodging, point fighting, boring ass Floyd over a first time boxer. Pretty much everyone always rooted against Floyd, not to mention he is a bonafide terrible human being, but the Conor hate is something I have never witnessed with anything except for maybe Obama/Trump modern political hate.
Have you not noticed the Ronda and Brock hate?

I’m getting really tired of debating with half wit know-nothings about Conor and his obvious talent.

I get that in some ways Sherdog has turned into a troll forum but for gods sakes we gotta have some guys talk some basic common sense every once in awhile.

What Conor has done is truly legendary. I think even you Conor haters know that in the back of your jealous minds.

I get that some of his fans are annoying. But god damn let’s enjoy this guy while we can.

I’m not easily triggered, but nothing triggers me so much as some asshat posting on an mma forum about how Floyd destroyed Conor when in reality Conor beat Floyd til he gassed. And even then powerless Floyd couldn’t knock him out. Damn that’s your guys hero? A guy who has literally ran from fights?

And I get that a lot of you are truly idiots that start to believe the Sherdog bs of Nate Diaz being a gatekeeper. If he’s a gatekeeper, he’s a damn tough and aggressive one. And the reality is he truly was much bigger than Conor in both fights.

The bottom line is I’m tired of our world turning into a place where we worship balless guys like Floyd who cherry pick opponents, and then try to discredit Conor who got choked out by one of the toughest, meanest fighters in the UFC and took the fight knowing full well he could lose.

Men that I respect have courage. Conor has it. I get that it’s annoying he also loves money, I don’t like that part of him. If you want to hate him for being a greedy son of a bitch then I’ll propably even nod my head and say “you may have a point there.”

But to say he has dodged anyone in his career is complete bullshit.
Great troll thread !!!!
And if not...don’t get203B9D9D-E619-4C49-817A-04EAC30FADD3.gif

#nodefend
#stripstrip
#chokedbycholo

I already stated I know Floyd’s gameplay of waiting til he tired out his opponent by his second to none defense then throwing pitter patter punches into an exhausted guy.

Conor beat himself in that fight ny playing into Floyd’s defensive pussy foot game.

I don’t get why you respect a fighter that doesn’t take risks and chooses the safe defensive route every fight.

Say what you want about Conor, but you can’t say he doesn’t go for the killl every single fight.
The whole "Floyd was just waiting" makes sense up till a few rounds, but no way he lost the eighth on purpose, and a number of rounds up until 6. He may have wanted to have Conor tire, but he was arguably still down on the cards going in to the later roundsbedore Conor gassed hard in the mid ninth. There's no way Floyd definitely knew he was going to gas and that he would be able to get the finish. It was a really close fight and that fact really upsets his haters - the only ones repeating that narrative were hating Conor before, and Conor doing so well upsets their ego. Remember how many times you heard someone say Floyd would run thru him in 4 rounds, Conor wouldn't win a round and then they would say "You don't know shit about boxing!". All those clowns look like stupid and just are trying to save face but a quick post search reveals the truth .

The whole "Floyd was just waiting" makes sense up till a few rounds, but no way he lost the eighth on purpose, and a number of rounds up until 6. He may have wanted to have Conor tire, but he was arguably still down on the cards going in to the later roundsbedore Conor gassed hard in the mid ninth. There's no way Floyd definitely knew he was going to gas and that he would be able to get the finish. It was a really close fight and that fact really upsets his haters - the only ones repeating that narrative were hating Conor before, and Conor doing so well upsets their ego. Remember how many times you heard someone say Floyd would run thru him in 4 rounds, Conor wouldn't win a round and then they would say "You don't know shit about boxing!". All those clowns look like stupid and just are trying to save face but a quick post search reveals the truth .
Facebook-988acb.png

God it’s like this thread attracts all the Conor hater trolls.

Almost all of them in one place

Have you not noticed the Ronda and Brock hate?
I have, but being such that it would compel MMA fans to root for someone as notorious as Floyd over them in boxing is a stretch. Floyd was the guy that everyone rooted against before, the undefeated asshole - much like Ronda - but the majority of this MMA forum was rooting against 0-0 Conor.

They can't face facts they're delusional.

It's a fun ride for those who enjoy it though.

Conor is truly an incredible fighter.

Read the rest of the thread.

I wanted to see a 100% energy Floyd vs a 100% energy Conor to test themselves.

Floyd waited to fight a gassed Conor that even a low level mma fighter could have propably beat at that point.

Read my post. Floyd doesn’t lose no matter what. He could have won in the first minute or the last minute. MJ isn’t gonna beat Gretzky in hockey. McGregor will never best Floyd in boxing

If you allow your opponent to punch you while throwing no punches yourself, regardless if it's your plan, is still a losing round.

Keep reaching.

I'm not the one reaching lol.....connor lost....

Floyd did his part to make it look competitive then ended easily like he could have the entire fight.

Had it been a 6 rounder like you say them Floyd would have beat him in the 2nd or 3rd.Mcnuggets was never going to win that fight no matter how much Dana tried to convince ppl otherwise.

Conor McGregor threads = the only topic on Sherdog that if you attempt to talk common sense, ascribe one positive quality to him, you are instantaneously labeled a nut hugger.

Me: "I like Conor's shoes. I have a pair like that"
Sherdog: "Get off that D you Connie McNutGobbler, dick rider! (*insert Diaz gif. Pat self on back)"

*Edit_upon further thought, that's a lie, that type of shit posting polarity happens with everything on Sherdog.

The part saying conor was beating floyd is out there. Floyeds whole gameplan was to be def and wait for conor to gas. It wasnt a secret that his cardio is questionable. Otherwise u are mostly right. I dont hate or even dislike conor, but some of the fans are just too much. I do like watching him fight. He's exciting Much like Wandy was and Shogun and anderson, or Chuck were in the day. I have never bet against him. Really expected him to leg kick nate in fight 1 until he could knock him out. Diaz has crap for takedowns really, he can definately take a punch tho.

I’m getting really tired of debating with half wit know-nothings about Conor and his obvious talent.

I get that in some ways Sherdog has turned into a troll forum but for gods sakes we gotta have some guys talk some basic common sense every once in awhile.

What Conor has done is truly legendary. I think even you Conor haters know that in the back of your jealous minds.

I get that some of his fans are annoying. But god damn let’s enjoy this guy while we can.

I’m not easily triggered, but nothing triggers me so much as some asshat posting on an mma forum about how Floyd destroyed Conor when in reality Conor beat Floyd til he gassed. And even then powerless Floyd couldn’t knock him out. Damn that’s your guys hero? A guy who has literally ran from fights?

And I get that a lot of you are truly idiots that start to believe the Sherdog bs of Nate Diaz being a gatekeeper. If he’s a gatekeeper, he’s a damn tough and aggressive one. And the reality is he truly was much bigger than Conor in both fights.

The bottom line is I’m tired of our world turning into a place where we worship balless guys like Floyd who cherry pick opponents, and then try to discredit Conor who got choked out by one of the toughest, meanest fighters in the UFC and took the fight knowing full well he could lose.

Men that I respect have courage. Conor has it. I get that it’s annoying he also loves money, I don’t like that part of him. If you want to hate him for being a greedy son of a bitch then I’ll propably even nod my head and say “you may have a point there.”

But to say he has dodged anyone in his career is complete bullshit.

Fortunately, like their second-tier fight finder, and uncredentialed news section, Sherdog's forums have become an utterly useless waste of space. If you want to logically talk about martial arts go to a gym, and leave the inbred nerds to rabble on non-sense among themselves here.

1aJcOd6.gif

real truth right here

Shit thread. TS is easily triggered. This wins

Literally nothing but true facts there TS.

I'm sure you've already been called a "nuthugger" or "balllicker" or "fanboy" 327 times already, because that's sooooooooooooo funny and original.

It's literally the only thing they can come up with every time they get wrekt with logic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back