The Hot Ones Thread *LW #1 Contender Dustin Poirier appears on the show!*

Youd have to be an idiot to think Beiber doesn't have talent. He has talent to spare, that goes without question.

His biggest problem is that he went from a nobody to a international superstar essentially overnight, and the fame got to him. His antics off the stage made him completely unbearable, plus he makes music that caters to the vast idiots of YouTube fandom. What's really sad is that as of late you can tell his world is coming apart, he is obviously going through a mental break with his sudden marriage and how he has been acting.

Miley was the same way, extremely talented but remarkably shitty music combined with her being a snot in general. But if you look up her cover of Jolene, the girl shows what she is actually capable of.
he is a god damn melodist,melody AF. melodious.

his shit is annoying as fuck to play since he's always using his thumb.
True, but that's a sign of skill. Few guitarists can do that. I know Bert Jansch did that, and he was considered to be the Jimi Hendrix of the acoustic guitar.

Ramsay is finally doing a Hot Ones episode. Premiers January 24th.

Should be good. Sean is one of, if not the most interesting, and well prepared interviewers around (on par with Strombo) Took a couple years and a twitter movement to finally make this happen. I hope Ramsay dials down his persona and allows for a good interview instead of trying to critique each sauce, but I guess thats his job.

4.4 million subscribers...wow...I started watching these when they were at 30k.

Now if only they could bring in Marco Pierre White.

Ramsey will mow that shit down without breaking a sweat. Lord knows the exotic spicy stuff that guy has eaten, that makes hot wings seem as mild as pudding.

So, no episode. Oh. I'm so hype or whatever.

(it's a great show though thx for the heads up)

Ramsey will mow that shit down without breaking a sweat. Lord knows the exotic spicy stuff that guy has eaten, that makes hot wings seem as mild as pudding.
I'm gonna guess the Last dab is hottest thing Ramsay has ever eaten

Doubt it. That guy has been everywhere. They got stuff in India that makes this wing sauce shit child's play.

I'd wager most pro chefs with an international palette would breeze through this thing. We'll see though.

Doubt it. That guy has been everywhere. They got stuff in India that makes this wing sauce shit child's play.

I'd wager most pro chefs with an international palette would breeze through this thing. We'll see though.
the spices in India are used for flavouring. the sauces in hot ones are created just for shock value. theyre certainly not flavouring their dishes with ghost pepper or reaper sauces.

Here's Ramsay taking a dollop of spicy Curry, and losing it like a black guy seeing magic. This was 7 years before the Carolina Reaper was created. There is zero chance he's ever experienced heat like he will on Hot Ones

the spices in India are used for flavouring. the sauces in hot ones are created just for shock value. theyre certainly not flavouring their dishes with ghost pepper or reaper sauces.

Here's Ramsay taking a dollop of spicy Curry, and losing it like a black guy seeing magic. This was 7 years before the Carolina Reaper was created. There is zero chance he's ever experienced heat like he will on Hot Ones

Yeah the host even admits some of the sauces are awful tasting and just to get people sweating.

I'm not sure if it's because it's the end of the episode and their mouth is already destroyed or what but nobody seems to have issues with the last wing. It's always da bomb that really gets most guests.

I'm not sure if it's because it's the end of the episode and their mouth is already destroyed or what but nobody seems to have issues with the last wing. It's always da bomb that really gets most guests.
I think by that point there's next to no sensation left. I'd be way more worried about the heat coming out than going in.

Only one I've had besides the low level stuff

Gordon got wrecked.

looks great, but that dude expects a very classic Pad Thai that they've been cooking for centuries without deviation. He wouldn't have accepted anything other than the status quo. Like to see him try a beef welly

looks great, but that dude expects a very classic Pad Thai that they've been cooking for centuries without deviation. He wouldn't have accepted anything other than the status quo. Like to see him try a beef welly

Should’ve changed his name to Gordone!

Back