The "humans are a result of a chimp banging a pig" theory.

Bout as believable as a magical sky fairy created us who lives in a city above us with gold streets and men flying around with wings.Man I keep lookin up there but I dont see any city in the clouds...............maybe its invisible now I mean god did get pissed when they tried to build a tower up to it.

This is a theory that has been creeping around for quite a while in the depths of evolutionary fringe theories. But modern times seem to favor alien hybrid stuff.

Basically the idea is this. A pig and a chimpanzee got it on and the descendants of that eventually became human.

Apparently it explains things like our extra subcontaneous fat (also attempted to be explained by aquatic ape theory) protruding noses, big eyelashes and certain organ structure.

I've also heard a theory that this is why certain religions dont consume pork, a carry over of ancient knowledge where eating pork led to prion diseases (example: mad cow disease) which can be caused by cannibalism.

is it the most insane human evolution theory? I mean realistically i dont think it's any more crazy than the alien human hybrid theory.

Another part of the theory claims that this is well known in the science community but kept quiet to the money made on pork products annually.

you can google and rabbit hole to get to the deeper areas of this, but here is one to get you started.

I'm not saying it is true. But this might explain why @Woldog momma oinks and has tusks.

Thoughts?
Actually reading this a bit there seem some fairly obvious elements which are bollocks even to a layman.

The article talks about a platypus as being "part bird" but its bill whilst it may look bird like is actually nothing like a birds being fleshy. The greater genetic similarity to birds seems likely to be just the animal being a more primitive semi mammal(still lays eggs for example) being part way of the evolution from base synapsids to modern mammals and so closer genetically to sauropsids like birds.

it also talks about various animals "mating" like a rabbit and a cat but theres a big difference between that and their actually producing offspring which hasnt happened in creatures that distant, your talking things like donkeys and horses or sheep and goats which are far closer together were as pigs and chimps are at least 50 million years removed from each other in evolutionary terms.

Think about it as well, your not even just talking some freak offspring, your talking offspring which is healthy AND which exists in large enough numbers to have a breeding population.

Just looking at superficial similarities is a very bad guide to animals being genetically close to each other as convergent evolution will often become involved, most obviously to me would seem to be that chimps and pigs have not too dissimilar diets being omnivorous generalist feeders so would have things like say large livers to deal with a wide variety of food which is poisonous to other animals.

Last edited:
We were the result of chimps using seagulls as a cum sock.

We used to be able to fly, but we got too close to Gods tranny mag stash in the oasis located in the centre of the garden of eden, so he shaved us generation after generation until we evolved into these bald, boney-armed pieces of shit.

The Earth used to be flat, but God bent it into a spherical shape because he found human beings running in circles to be hilarious.

wait is this a serious question?

Thoughts?
aliens-giorgio-tsoukalos.gif

Seems like another flat earth theory.

Some idiot that knows nothing about science just thinks to himself, "hmmm... We're shaped like apes but our skin is more like pigs"

And then he goes and finds shit that confirms his theory, like the long nose, subcutaneous fat, etc.

TL DR: it's confirmation bias

Well considering his reference to "subcontaneous fat" means absolutely nothing, yeah.

Back