The "humans are a result of a chimp banging a pig" theory.

So If I fuck a pig I could make the next evolved species? Challenge accepted.

Seems like another flat earth theory.

Some idiot that knows nothing about science just thinks to himself, "hmmm... We're shaped like apes but our skin is more like pigs"

And then he goes and finds shit that confirms his theory, like the long nose, subcutaneous fat, etc.

TL DR: it's confirmation bias

Well according to the article linked he is a scientist, a geneticist from the University of Georgia and one of the world's leading authorities on hybridisation in animals

I'm just saying

This is a theory that has been creeping around for quite a while in the depths of evolutionary fringe theories. But modern times seem to favor alien hybrid stuff.

Basically the idea is this. A pig and a chimpanzee got it on and the descendants of that eventually became human.

Apparently it explains things like our extra subcontaneous fat (also attempted to be explained by aquatic ape theory) protruding noses, big eyelashes and certain organ structure.

I've also heard a theory that this is why certain religions dont consume pork, a carry over of ancient knowledge where eating pork led to prion diseases (example: mad cow disease) which can be caused by cannibalism.

is it the most insane human evolution theory? I mean realistically i dont think it's any more crazy than the alien human hybrid theory.

Another part of the theory claims that this is well known in the science community but kept quiet to the money made on pork products annually.

you can google and rabbit hole to get to the deeper areas of this, but here is one to get you started.

I'm not saying it is true. But this might explain why @Woldog momma oinks and has tusks.

Thoughts?
But, what do the ice Giants beyond the great frozen wall of our flat earth think about this theory?

qGhiEIe.gif

Well according to the article linked he is a scientist, a geneticist from the University of Georgia and one of the world's leading authorities on hybridisation in animals

I'm just saying
Then he knows full well it's not biologically possible and he's trolling morons on the internet. Its either that, or he's full of shit and just another moron on the internet.

The Kantian rift sure fucked humans up. Evolution is fake and gay bro.

Ok let's entertain this theory for a moment. As stupid as that is, but let's step this through.

Wouldn't it take more than one monkey and pig to mate for this to create some sort of evolution? Because if it's just one pig and monkey mating who are the offspring mating with? Are we all descendants of an incestuous family of pig / monkeys? These questions will keep me up all night.

Ok let's entertain this theory for a moment. As stupid as that is, but let's step this through.

Wouldn't it take more than one monkey and pig to mate for this to create some sort of evolution? Because if it's just one pig and monkey mating who are the offspring mating with? Are we all descendants of an incestuous family of pig / monkeys? These questions will keep me up all night.
Yes we are. Pyramids were build by that incestious family of pig-monkeys, Jesus was a member of this incestious family of pig monkeys, Mohammed, Gutenberg, you name them.

How did Zao Lan used to say:

A pig and a monkey
frozen skies and pink skin
warm still
inside

Anyone remember that really old video from YouTube where the Chimp is using the frog like a fleshlight?

Is that how Joe Rogan was created?

I want to learn more about the aqua-ape theory

Back