• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The investigation just GRU by another 12 indictments (Mueller Thread v. 18)

Oh, yes. My personal estimation here is that Rudy must be purposely confusing the issues with babble and bluster.
seems pretty consensus at this point that it doesn't matter what Trump or Rudy say in public regarding what Mueller does.

If Mueller doesn't know something that isn't already out there, this is a purely political and public opinion affair given what it takes to impeach a president.

The republicans will have a great chance to prove just how spineless they are if we know pretty much everything there is to know regarding what Mueller will report.

My guess is Mueller will drop some items that will make it impossible for the Republicans to turn a blind eye. OR, at the very least, Don Jr. is really in deep shit. When Trump pardons his son, it's going to get really interesting.

My guess is Mueller will drop some items that will make it impossible for the Republicans to turn a blind eye. OR, at the very least, Don Jr. is really in deep shit. When Trump pardons his son, it's going to get really interesting.

You underestimate how willing republicans are to betray the country

don jrs line went randomly bad as soon as he was asked about the Trump tower meeting

Why is Guliani saying there were two meetings now? Is he trying to fvk over Trump?

I feel like he is trolling both Mueller and Trump at this point.

{<huh}
He's outsmarting himself via 4D chess.

Also, news reported Hope Hicks was on the plane to the rally. Was she there to allow herself to be witness tampered or to have a mile high sexual relations session?

"He didn't do it and if he did it's not a crime" best defense ever
At some point, he'll just blame it on Obama + Hillary, just like the fake wiretapping, etc.

Man, Il Douche finally coming clean to collusion with the Russians really shut up the stans. This is the most informative unbroken string of posts that i've seen since v1.

And yes, i'm including Eric being a Cenobite. Fuckin Cenobites.

Seems like Rand Paul wants the backing of Chump's puppet masters behind him too with comments like the intel agencies have too much power and inviting Russian lawmakers to visit Washington.

Seems like Rand Paul wants the backing of Chump's puppet masters behind him too with comments like the intel agencies have too much power and inviting Russian lawmakers to visit Washington.
Why the FUCK are we inviting the cunts who are still attacking us to anything except a diplomatic middle finger?

Why the FUCK are we inviting the cunts who are still attacking us to anything except a diplomatic middle finger?
Let's assume Trump is compromised by the Russians. He can't communicate in any way at this point other than out in the open, meaning that everyone knows the meeting is occurring and where. You can also bet the house on the fact that there will be a period where NOTHING is recorded during the meeting. The thing with Trump talking to Putin in Finland for a long period of time and NOBODY knows what they discussed. You have to be a fucking moron to not realize what is going on.

Back