News *** The Jake Paul v Nate Diaz Official Discussion Mega Thread ***

Who wins?

• Total voters
A few guys go out and drink a few beers, next they think they're superman. Where is the sense in trying to tough it out with an MMA fighter lulz. Reckless behavior.

Jake knocks out conor in a single round
He really needs to stop picking on these bums to box

Conor can't fight sleep any more

Ugh, after he lost to the first legitimate boxer (who’s not really even a good one) he’s faced… Jake Paul related drama is feeling really obsolete.

IDK who is more obnoxious... if Jake, Nate or Conor.

Hoping for a triple KO somehow.

I strongly dislike the Pauls in general, BUT honestly after the way Conman made his career, I can't fathom being bothered by someone taking their trashtalking against him "too far". The gloves are off imo.

Paul calling out a guy who is recovering, signed to do a reality show and fight after. Paul just looks like a fool here. Conor makes more money from TUF+ fight than Paul makes fighting Nate IMO.

Reactions: mkt
Paul calling out a guy who is recovering, signed to do a reality show and fight after. Paul just looks like a fool here. Conor makes more money from TUF+ fight than Paul makes fighting Nate IMO.
You wouldn't watch Mcgregor vs Paul tho?

1. Conor fought Nate in Nate's prime
  2. Conor fought Nate at 170. Would weight bully Jake be willing to do that?
  3. Jake has been doing nothing but boxing for the last 5 or 6 years while both Conor and Nate have competed in MMA which requires a lot more specialized skills and training
I'm not arguing that current Conor could outbox Jake. But Jake should be ashamed of himself for continually fighting washed-up, 40-year old former LW and WW MMA fighters...who are usually grapplers or pillow-fisted. Yeah, he fought 50-year old Anderson Silva. That proved about as much as Belfort beating boxing great Evander Holyfield.

3. Jake has been doing nothing but boxing for the last 5 or 6 years while both Conor and Nate have competed in MMA which requires a lot more specialized skills and training
I'm not arguing that current Conor could outbox Jake. But Jake should be ashamed of himself for continually fighting washed-up, 40-year old former LW and WW MMA fighters...who are usually grapplers or pillow-fisted. Yeah, he fought 50-year old Anderson Silva. That proved about as much as Belfort beating boxing great Evander Holyfield.
I do agree with some of your points but you gotta remember that Jake is a youtuber and MMA fighters have been training boxing for much longer. I'm just glad that these MMA fighters are getting paid tho

Nate has a granite chin and crazy cardio.

I like Jake, but love Nate.

Come on Nate!
How could you like a coward who continually calls out and fights totally washed MMA guys who fought between FW and WW in MMA...in boxing? When he's like 10-20 years younger in every case? Zero honor, challenge or sportsmanship in what he does.

I do agree with some of your points but you gotta remember that Jake is a youtuber and MMA fighters have been training boxing for much longer. I'm just glad that these MMA fighters are getting paid tho
It doesn't matter. Jake has had access to elite boxing training for like 6 years and is in his athletic prime. Training for boxing along with a bunch of other skills/arts isn't the same as specialzing in boxing and being 20-30 pound heavier than your old/damaged opponents to boot.

Not close to 6 year, there goes all your credibility.

Not close to 6 year, there goes all your credibility.
His first fight was in 2018 (5 years ago). I guarantee he was training for a while before that. There goes your credibility and 1st grade math skills.

His first fight was in 2018 (5 years ago). I guarantee he was training for a while before that. There goes your credibility and 1st grade math skills.
His first fight was an amateur thing that was a social media stunt he didn't leave everything just for that fight (pure dedication like you said) lol. His first pro fight was in 2020 where he hired Shane Mosley and a camp in big bear that's his real start at pure boxing training.

Back