News *** The Jake Paul v Nate Diaz Official Discussion Mega Thread ***

Who wins?

• Total voters
Didn't like the way his head hit the concrete. Nate needs to careful not to hurt these dudes too bad. Mofos will try to press charges real quick.

Im surprised hes alive after hitting the asphalt like that.

Yeah he needs to chill his ass. He knows where he does it too. Wrong neighbourhood and he gets jumped by 20 guys wanting to make a name. Might get stabbed too. Isn't the smart thing to do.
Plus one of these days he's going to run into an in cognito Masvidal in a hat and sunglasses and get finished again. Don't go to Miami, Nate!

Without seeing what led up to Nate putting that guy to sleep, IMHO Nate put him out quickly, then did his best to NOT let him get hurt hitting the asphalt, while remaining alert to the threat of some clown jumping on him.
<mma4>

6'5'' 82 inch reach pussy who played pro football and trained boxing for several years..

I bet you mog the kid hard
Right.... "Boxing"
And "pro" football
Lmao
You're a tool
You should go suck his nuts, I might be able to arrange that for you

Imagine being a millionaire nearly 40 year old pro fighter and scrumming it with randos in a shit hole like Louisiana.

So as soon as you turn 40, you have to spend 24 hours a day with your family and you can never enjoy time out with friends?

Wow bro, super fun and cool philosophy.

Don't understand this philosophy, I'm exactly Nate's age, have a wife and an engineering business, but I still go out and party from time to time. I don't start anything, but I wouldn't stop defending myself because "I'm old and should be at home".

As a fan of combat sports I feel dirty...as a fan when I see these bone heads fighting in the streets...especially at their age. It is such a poor way to represent yourself...shows a severe lack of intelligence.

lmao these dudes will be 70 and still beat bums.

Logan lookalike didn’t swing at Nate but should have stayed the fuck away. Bad move.

This. You can’t allow aggressive people to get close to you. If they do, they had it coming.

Looks like Nate is trying to get past the guy to get to someone else and the guys trying to stop him and de-escalate. He’s showing his hands in a passive way, but Nate wasn’t having it and just chokes him. Dude can easily press charges and will win

Didn't like the way his head hit the concrete. Nate needs to careful not to hurt these dudes too bad. Mofos will try to press charges real quick.

The dude was triple the size of Nate and he could still kill him with his bare hands if he wanted that.
Being a fighter is awesome and scary too

seriously bad idea. whatever red panty money he made can very quickly be lost. this would be one way to do it.

Cant really see much could have tried to sucker punch Diaz. Camera view was blocked from bodies.
Considering Nate is getting into shit like this a few times a year, I’ll assume he was at the very least partially responsible for whatever was going on.

He can just use his Jake Paul fight money to cover any law suit and maintain his street cred.

Don't understand this philosophy, I'm exactly Nate's age, have a wife and an engineering business, but I still go out and party from time to time. I don't start anything, but I wouldn't stop defending myself because "I'm old and should be at home".
It's weird seeing a bunch of 40 year old dudes "partying" on the streets of Louisiana like a bunch of frat boys and he's not wrong with defending himself though. Hopefully Nate didn't start any shit and is merely defending himself or I see a lawsuit coming down the pipeline.

nate....now he is rich....but having lawsuit left and right won't help him for sure.

You're not famous and a target

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back