Law The Lonestar Rebellion is here. Get onboard or get run over. We will defend America's borders!

My god you are stupid.
“I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

“I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
When the enemy is the president, well, you get the picture

• Haha
Reactions: Cid
When the enemy is the president, well, you get the picture

If you honestly believe in this scenario, the president is an enemy, you've already swallowed the Kool-Aid and can be written off as a person

If you honestly believe in this scenario, the president is an enemy, you've already swallowed the Kool-Aid and can be written off as a person
Seems the more elections the right loses. The more defiant and combative they get. Scary times.

Republicans have repeatedly ignored the SCOTUS, specifically where disenfranchising minority voters is concerned. Blatant power grabs. Pretending this is the first time is preposterous.

The Constitution very clearly gives the Federal Government the power to regulate international borders and enforce relevant laws. A state being a border State gives it no distinct legal standing to go rogue.

Of course you're xenophobic, and you're using your xenophobia to attempt to demonize anyone who disagrees with you. And if you had half a brain or the ability to learn youd have realized by now that you're most vehemently arguing in here with people much closer to this issue than youd like to think. But if we dont match your xenophobia, you make bold and misguided assessments like that.
<RomeroSalute>

Oh please, stop falling for the 'Voter ID is racist' phrase that gullible idiots fall for.

Black people flooded the polls in 2008 & 2012 for Obama in voter-ID required states. Not to mention you basically can't do anything without ID, including get a job, collect government benefits, drive, or buy alcohol.

And the founders didn't fathom a Federal Government that couldn't care less about enforcing the border against an invasion, but that's exactly what's happening.

The invasion is draining the state of its resources, its their right to repel the invaders.
Oh its not a right given by the feds? Screw them then.

Say you can't respond to those headlines without saying you can't respond to those headlines, so you avoid doing so by crying 'Xenophobe! Xenophobe! Xenophobe!'

At least try to be clever and not so pathetically transparent.

Go ahead, state how you're 'much closer to this issue than I'd like to think.'

tenor.gif

Just say you don't give a fuck about the drug crisis, the sex-trafficking, or the cartels and their impact on the nation and your respect will increase by 1000% in the Warroom.
<KhabibBS>

Do you want a Second War of Northern Aggression?

Because this is how you get a Second War of Northern Aggression. ;)

If the racist treasonous south want to continue being treasonous shits, they can suffer the consequences all over again.

If the racist treasonous south want to continue being treasonous shits, they can suffer the consequences all over again.

Yeah, but Biden is no Lincoln ;)

(In fairness, very few US Presidents lived up to the standard of the Great Imancipator)

Are you suggesting that Liberals don’t want to defend the USA and it’s Constitution?

I tend to agree

Why do so many seem happy about the idea of a civil war? Tim Pool never shuts up about it and now other conservatives are screaming for one too. This country is fucked up, I wonder how much the internet has played part in radicalizing people.

Why do so many seem happy about the idea of a civil war? Tim Pool never shuts up about it and now other conservatives are screaming for one too. This country is fucked up, I wonder how much the internet has played part in radicalizing people.

I agree that it is fucked up.. and the people who make comments about it in here are fucking dumb too.

I think its because they (people like Tim Pool) think it will never happen, and it is just a way to hype their followers.

Problem with that is when you get enough stupid, moronic people to follow what you are saying, incidents do happen.

Back