The man to finish Ben Askren

Now lets realistically sit and think about what Askren would do to him and laugh our sides into orbit. Those 10-7 rounds off of Andrey Koreskhov would look like an even fight compared to what Askren would do to this guy. I don't want to see Ben go to prison. This shit would make Cyborg x Finney look like a razor close matched contest.
Surprised the UFC signed some fresh off of tapping to strikes in the first round.

He's going to need more than heavily airbrushed model photoshopped pics and beating overmatched cans but good luck to him.

It happens.

GSP-tapping-to-Strikes.gif

Aware me on Bostwick.

He seems to be a small WW with lots of L's on his record. Seems like this is going to be an easy win.

306680_10151218395341072_1448084229_n.jpg

im interested in hindes career just so i can see opponents excuses for him when he loses

on him winning or losing?

if his next fight is outside one fc, there probably wont even be odds for him.

Aware me on Bostwick.

He seems to be a small WW with lots of L's on his record. Seems like this is going to be an easy win.

306680_10151218395341072_1448084229_n.jpg

Back in the day when he never trained and was basically a pure striker, he went 3-7 with 1 NC. Since then he's 12-1 against a litany of good competition. You may want to actually watch fights and do your research.

Bostwick also has a win over a UFC veteran (former top Norway prospect Simeon Thoresen) WITH a win in the promotion. By your claims he's better since Gideon Ray doesn't have any UFC wins.

Thought this thread was gonna be about Minowaman TBH.

Back in the day when he never trained and was basically a pure striker, he went 3-7 with 1 NC. Since then he's 12-1 against a litany of good competition. You may want to actually watch fights and do your research.

Bostwick also has a win over a UFC veteran (former top Norway prospect Simeon Thoresen) WITH a win in the promotion. By your claims he's better since Gideon Ray doesn't have any UFC wins.

I saw his win over Simeon and I saw Simeon fight on a Gus card if I remember correctly.

So Bostwick is a striker first? Hmm interesting.

From his build I thought he was a wrestler.

I saw his win over Simeon and I saw Simeon fight on a Gus card if I remember correctly.

So Bostwick is a striker first? Hmm interesting.

From his build I thought he was a wrestler.

He's British lmfao! Why would he be a wrestler?

He's British lmfao! Why would he be a wrestler?

That why I said from his build, short, stocky and t rex arms.

I can see Hinds jabbing this dude and controlling him ala GSP/Kos

Bostwick is no worse than the dude who recently smashed your boy. Hinds is taking another loss home, possibly a decision this time.

It will be a great fight for sure. Still believing Hinds can pull off a dominating performance.

Back