The metal thread \m/

Lol.. arch enemy? Get the fuck out with that shit

Calm down son. I'm just giving suggestions for those who like female fronted bands who can do both clean and harsh vocals. Arch Enemy , The Agonist and and Jinjer all fit in that style even if there are technical differences between them. If you don,t like it fine music is mostly a taste thing but you don,t need to be a jackass about it.

There are some threads for certain genres but there are so many genres and sub genres that not all of them are covered. This is the place where all metal comes together Death, Black, Thrash, Symphonic, Folk, Atnospheric, Pagan/Viking, Melodic, and everything in between.

Cheers \m/

Heavy metal died as soon as autists put it into homosexual little categories, that makes it all one step less attractive to girls who hated it in the first place. It's heavy metal.. Hard rock with double bass, and usually (not always) some scream type vocals. If I needed to seperate Type-O from Sepultera in the 90's, and argue with people about how completely different they were, I would have been a shit stain of a music fan. See, that music was actually "popular" then, because nobody did that. Everybody just had those CDs in their case.

I think I'll go listen to some Fear Factory (what genre gumps?) followed by some biohazard, and then some Dave Matthews Band and Easy E..

I've been jamming to these dudes lately. Sick nasty

Kiss from 1984...........yes, it's metal and Paul's vocals are inspired by having Eric Carr and Mark St. John in the band.

9 year old Kate makes Painkiller even more brutal......if that's even possible.

Looking for bands similar to, specifically

Orthodox, ritualistic black metal done the old way

I'm pretty well versed in the genre (and have most of the rest of their discography, along with the Doombringer stuff) so, I'm looking for the more underground, lesser known gems. Separating the wheat from the chaff in Blekk Metal can be a daunting task, so any band suggestions anybody may have stumbled upon would be much obliged.

I always find myself coming back to this one all killer no filler

Typically, if a thread has a pitch designated as TPI, it is a SAE thread and the diameter is given in fractional inch sizes. If the pitch matches the metric standards, the diameter is given in millimeters. However, some thread standards will mix tpi with a metric diameter. Some Italian manufacturers use threads with a metric diameter and SAE thread pitches. For example, the “Italian” bottom bracket thread standard is 36mm x 24 tpi, and some Italian made rear axles are 10mm x 26 tpi.

Typically, if a thread has a pitch designated as TPI, it is a SAE thread and the diameter is given in fractional inch sizes. If the pitch matches the metric standards, the diameter is given in millimeters. However, some thread standards will mix tpi with a metric diameter. Some Italian manufacturers use threads with a metric diameter and SAE thread pitches. For example, the “Italian” bottom bracket thread standard is 36mm x 24 tpi, and some Italian made rear axles are 10mm x 26 tpi.
giphy.gif

Just discovered that Warrel Dane had died...a year ago.

Just found out Venom released a new Album this month. Dope as fuck.

Heavy metal died as soon as autists put it into homosexual little categories, that makes it all one step less attractive to girls who hated it in the first place. It's heavy metal.. Hard rock with double bass, and usually (not always) some scream type vocals. If I needed to seperate Type-O from Sepultera in the 90's, and argue with people about how completely different they were, I would have been a shit stain of a music fan. See, that music was actually "popular" then, because nobody did that. Everybody just had those CDs in their case.

I think I'll go listen to some Fear Factory (what genre gumps?) followed by some biohazard, and then some Dave Matthews Band and Easy E..
Sub-genres of metal exist because they are different musical genres that are easy to distinguish from eachother.

If someone only listens to Black Metal and Technical Death Metal, they're not going to listen to a bunch of Power Metal to try and find new bands they like...

'Metal' is a ridiculous umbrella term for many different genres of music.

Try and tell me these 2 bands are the same musical genre:

Sub-genres of metal exist because they are different musical genres that are easy to distinguish from eachother.

If someone only listens to Black Metal and Technical Death Metal, they're not going to listen to a bunch of Power Metal to try and find new bands they like...

'Metal' is a ridiculous umbrella term for many different genres of music.

Try and tell me these 2 bands are the same musical genre:

I see they are rebooting music now, as well as movies. First one is iron maiden rip-off. Pretty much just rock. Second one is heavy metal. If you want to bring back late 70s early 80s "metal," you might be able to get away with having metal, and heavy metal..

But you know what? I can find 2 "pop" songs that sound a whole lot different from each other than these two copy-cat bands. "Pop goes the world" and "greatest love of all" are further apart than these, and are both pop.

Again, I struggle to call the first one "heavy metal." I didn't realize the success of Greta van shiit had caused other bands to start straight plagiarizing.

Last edited:
Back