The most Alpha man on earth as of today

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
0714-jeff-bezos-getty-3.jpg

Guess who just became the WORLD'S RICHEST MAN?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/katevi...es-to-become-worlds-richest-man/#cb198b6791c4

"When markets opened on Thursday, Bezos had a net worth of $90.6 billion, putting him more than $500 million ahead of Microsoft founder Bill Gates. Amazon stock opened up 1.6% on Thursday, adding $1.3 billion to Bezos’ net worth. That was enough to put him ahead of Gates, who was last surpassed on Forbes’ real-time rankings for just two days nearly a year ago by Spanish retail giant Amancio Ortega."

Elon who?
@John Wang

I'd still rather have Conor macs life

True alphas don't need money...ask any Sherdogger.

As soon as we whip out our 10", we are always in the game.

#AsSureAsYouCanBenchTeh275

Last edited by a moderator:
> Sherdogger opens thread about another man being the "most alpha" man on earth

> Thread tells more about the TS than the supposed "most alpha" man on earth

Dude should throw me a few mill. I'm open minded...

What's this dudes streetfighting record?

True alphas don't need money ask any Sherdogger.

As soon as we whip out our 10", we are always in the game.

#AsSureAsYouCanBenchTeh275
with this level of money, he has more power than most politicians on this planet. He will be able to mold society and infrastructure to his whims. That is a lasting testament of one's dominance.

It's almost hard to wrap your mind around that one person can have that much money.

It's almost hard to wrap your mind around that one person can have that much money.

Anything above about 5 million and I can't comprehend having that much myself. What do you even need that much money for!?

Anything above about 5 million and I can't comprehend having that much myself. What do you even need that much money for!?
its no longer about personal consumption or comfort when you reach this level. The vast pool of capital under your control gives you the freedom to invest in massive projects to fulfill your vision and shape the world. This is what it means to be alpha. lol@the poster who says he'd rather be Conor.

its no longer about personal consumption or comfort when you reach this level. The vast pool of capital under your control gives you the freedom to invest in massive projects to fulfill your vision and shape the world.

That is true. Still, find it hard to even wrap my head around such things.

Back