The most disrespectful thing that Tito did to Chuck was

The saddest part to me is how Chuck is one of the greatest pioneers of modern day MMA and paved the way for so many fighters to succeed but its almost like he was a sacrifice and is just broken physically and broke. Shit is depressing.

This.
As sad as that bout was, they both made bank.
I’m sure there’s a good percentage of some 35+ year old sherbros that paid the $20 bones or whatever it was to watch the card.

I did lol..

The most disrespectful thing that Tito did to Chuck was encourage him to keep fighting. Obviously, he doesn't care about the man's health or longevity when he saw how much of a shell Chuck had become and still encouraged him to keep going.

Tito is so stupid its actually probable he meant it in good will.

I don't think he is. He seem's to think he is owning people lol

You’ve yet to state a single fact other than your incessant reply button spamming and opinion.

FACT: Going by reports DLH stated both guys were set to make more money in this fight than any in their entire careers.

FACT: Both guys have already broken a mil in their career so IF reports are true (and not one reputable person in the MMA community has rebutted this) then it’s likely these guys are breaking 7 figures

Instead of all this bickering why don’t you have a BACKBONE and tell us how much Tito and Chuck made for this fight since you seem to have more info on this than anyone else lol?

If we’re going by disclosed pay then I’m sure you’re also fine believing that Conor made low 7 figures total for UFC 229... 3 mil to be exact.

<36>

Last edited:
You’ve yet to state a single fact other than your incessant reply button spamming and opinion.

FACT: Going by reports DLH stated both guys were set to make more money in this fight than any in their entire careers.

FACT: Both guys have already broken a mil in their career so IF reports are true (and not one reputable in the MMA community has rebutted this) then it’s likely these guys are breaking 7 figures

If we’re going by disclosed pay then I’m sure you’re also fine accepting that Conor made low 7 figures total for UFC 229... 3 mil to be exact.

<36>

Do you know anything about Oscar? The guy is full of shit. If you believe what he says you are a moron. FACTS are Oscar has never paid someone high 7 figures and only paid 250k guaranteed.

UFC 229 sold 2.4 million PPVs at 60 bucks a PPV. This fight likely didn't gross fuck all. Do you know why Conor made so much more then 3 million? Because he made a shit load of money in PPV points. Chuck vs Tito won't sell anything close to be able to give away "high 7 figures". I think you know you are wrong. Which is why you stopped saying 8 figures and "high 7 figures" and started saying "breaking a mil"

If the event sold 100K (which is probably 10 times more then it sold) then Oscar pulls in around 2 million BEFORE paying Tito and Chuck. If Tito and Chuck made "high 7 figures" (so.. like 8 mill each?) then that means Oscar is losing 14 million on this fight haha. Thats not even factoring in the other costs of putting on an event like this

I couldn't see the entire audience due to the lighting, was that event even sold out?

Couldn't have said it better. Tito and Oscar are grade A scum bags.

When you see this type of shit happen, it makes you think about how much unnecessary shit Dana gets from the community. He may be the goof in people's eyes, but never in a million years would he have let Chuck step in there.

Oscar took advantage of the fact that Chuck wanted to fight, even though he knew at his age it wouldn't be good and would go against his health. The man knowingly sent a 49 year old inactive fighter to the slaughter, all in the name of spiting Dana White to "Prove a point".
Dana cared like three fighter. Chuck, Ronga and Conor

The saddest part to me is how Chuck is one of the greatest pioneers of modern day MMA and paved the way for so many fighters to succeed but its almost like he was a sacrifice and is just broken physically and broke. Shit is depressing.
it is depressing, but i can't just forget the fact that he brought this on himself.

chuck was on top when the pay was ludicrously low, but he was one of the biggest earners of his era, and he was kept with the company with a bigass pay cheque for a few years of his retirement, for doing basically nothing. a quick search says his career earnings have been around 4M, not counting this fight, and not including any sponsorship money. i don't think any of it includes any PPV points, but i'm not sure if he ever got any.

so while it sucks to see him go out like that, what truly breaks my heart is the career of someone like jens pulver, who gave his life to the sport and walked away broke and broken. dude never earned jack shit and was disrespected by the company he worked for. at least chuck got to blow his money away on coke and strippers. pulver (and he is not alone in this, there are plenty like him) never got paid shit in the first place.

No man, Chuck was just a little rusty from an 8 year lay off. Just give it a couple of fights and Chuck will be fine. Even title contention.

Yep, he'll probably fight the winner of Jones v Gus I reckon then go up and take on DC.

BJ kinda did the same thing as Tito. Bringing Jens back into the fold just to beat him years later for some petty vindication.

it is depressing, but i can't just forget the fact that he brought this on himself.

chuck was on top when the pay was ludicrously low, but he was one of the biggest earners of his era, and he was kept with the company with a bigass pay cheque for a few years of his retirement, for doing basically nothing. a quick search says his career earnings have been around 4M, not counting this fight, and not including any sponsorship money. i don't think any of it includes any PPV points, but i'm not sure if he ever got any.

so while it sucks to see him go out like that, what truly breaks my heart is the career of someone like jens pulver, who gave his life to the sport and walked away broke and broken. dude never earned jack shit and was disrespected by the company he worked for. at least chuck got to blow his money away on coke and strippers. pulver (and he is not alone in this, there are plenty like him) never got paid shit in the first place.

For sure man. Its the dark side of the sport. Fucking 3rd string pro NBA players are well off for sitting on the bench and taking 3 jump shots a night. These guys put their lives on the line and go to war with another trainer killer and many of them don't have shit to show for it. ;(

i don't think any of it includes any PPV points, but i'm not sure if he ever got any.

Around the same time he fought Chuck, Randy's contract went public. It showed that Randy made 3 dollars for every PPV sold if the PPV sold over 330k (it was like 2 dollars if it was under). There is zero % chance Randy had a PPV cut and Chuck didn't

For sure man. Its the dark side of the sport. Fucking 3rd string pro NBA players are well off for sitting on the bench and taking 3 jump shots a night. These guys put their lives on the line and go to war with another trainer killer and many of them don't have shit to show for it. ;(

Chuck made more in his day then 3rd string pro NBA players. He made over 6 million for just his second Randy and Tito fights. He must have just gone threw his money, like so many pro athletes do

Chuck made more in his day then 3rd string pro NBA players. He made over 6 million for just his second Randy and Tito fights. He must have just gone threw his money, like so many pro athletes do

You think So?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the minimum annual NBA salary is like 150-250 k. Multiply that by 15-20 years in the league and factor in the damage or lack of they take compared to Chucks career and it doesn't favor Chuck imo

You think So?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the minimum annual NBA salary is like 150-250 k. Multiply that by 15-20 years in the league and factor in the damage or lack of they take compared to Chucks career and it doesn't favor Chuck imo

Minimum NBA salary is about 500k. Average career length is 4.8. Some all time greats don't even last 15 years. Jordan lasted 14, Larry Bird only 13. Magic Johnson, etc. 15-20 years is extremely rare.

Chuck just blew his money on dumb things. It happens

Back