Social The NDP voted in Favor of the Emergencies Act Tonight.

The irony of Green Party Leader Elizabeth May voting in favour of the Emergencies Act.

The same Elizabeth May who was arrested for being a part of an illegal protest. Can't make this stuff up.
Hopefully her bank accounts are retroactively frozen indefinitely.

Illegal protests are intolerable.

The irony of Green Party Leader Elizabeth May voting in favour of the Emergencies Act.

The same Elizabeth May who was arrested for being a part of an illegal protest. Can't make this stuff up.

If I didn't have kids, I'd probably encourage everyone to vote for all the oppression that they want.
And then raise a drink and laugh as they get oppressed with the shit they voted for, and loaded into boxcars.
Some lessons just need to be learned the hard way.

These are politicians voting for shit, not the voting citizens. People are watching and the provinces have been going blue. I am not giving up yet. Especially not when Pierre will likely lead the conservatives i the next election. Now, if that election goes South, Montana it is.

Sure is a lot of whining in this thread. Thought you guys got it all out in the protest thread. Stop with the alarmist bs.

Last edited:

I'm convinced these politicians don't attend protests because they care about the cause, it's all just an act to advance their image and political careers. The same people trying everything they can to force the protesters out in NZ were themselves arrested for protesting on parliament grounds years ago. They even took the police to court and won.

Ed Dowd on Ottawa Protest: “It’s going kinetic.”

Trudeau Declares Martial Law Will Continue Despite Removal of Freedom Convoy Blockades

Did anyone honestly think they wouldn't vote in favor? The federal NDPs entire survival is dependent on propping up the liberals. If Singh couldn't latch on to Trudeau's balls he would be doing pancake fundraisers in Oshawa and living in a fucking van.

The NDP sided with the Liberal government on the Emergencies Act.
The bloc,conservatives largely united voted agaisnt the Emergencies Act stating how the Liberal govt didn't have a strong argument for it.

One thing was clear tonight.
The only reason NDP didn't vote agaisnt Justin Trudeau's act tonight was because it would trigger a early election.
Tonight was a vote of no confidence.
For now NDP sided with Justin Trudeau only because of their ideology.

The bloc, the conservatives were united on principle agaisnt it.
Trudeau is having a victory speech.

He lost the support of the bloc. He was hoping that to gain support of Bloc to block conservatives. I dont think that would be possible from now.

Jagmeet is just as much of a tool as Justine. Neither of these twats should be in the positions they are in today.

"Honk, Honk is code of 'hiel Hitler'."

"I supported the Emergency act, but I don't agree with it". (politicians voting in Parliament).

This insanity is propaganda of a level only imagined by Huxley and Orwell. This is a test of complacency of Canadians, and a test of foreign governments of the world (will anyone of them call this what it is?") .

I'm convinced these politicians don't attend protests because they care about the cause, it's all just an act to advance their image and political careers.

Well, that's obvious. Just look at Trudeau and the "causes" he pretends to care about. He makes up a "Reconciliation Day" just ahead of the election, thinking it might help push him over the top and gain majority. It doesn't work. Natives invite him to take part in the day he fucking invented for them. He ignores them, and goes on vacation instead.

You almost have to respect that level of scumbaggery.

Back