Social The NDP voted in Favor of the Emergencies Act Tonight.

If by "fun" you mean puking like Regan McNeil and then collapsing onto the pool of vomit and k-holing for an hour, oh yeah. Literally One Night in Bangkok.

Yeah man I’ve got a good psyche and a tolerance but I never went past magic fungi. I don’t need that in my life.

Yup, and damn proud of it. Even now.

Some of the children of the Old Stock Canadians have no idea how great this beautiful country, even with the current leadership.

Rock on, Sherbro

People who covet power voted to give themselves more power. Shocking!
I don't think that is really what this was about.. I mean, all sides are always looking at power dynamics but this was more about the US trying to use Canada for a proxy war. The US is a mess right now dealing with pressures of fascism and anarchy and they want to spread that to others and allowing them to claim they brought down the Cdn govt would be huge for them.

Had they done it the jeers of Canadian and Trudeau impotence would have been made into a battle cry.

I think smart Canadians can see thru it and not allow that and take care of JT in a better way later.

Proud to be an NDP voter right now. The Conservative Party should be ashamed of themselves

Just wait until Angry Rachel gets voted back in as Premier of Alberta. Shits going to get real bad.
Canada will soon be a map of orange and red.

Montana is looking real good right now. I’ve been seriously thinking of moving south.

Rachel won't get back in. She can only get votes in Edmonton (I'm from Edmonton). Calgary and rural areas won't vote NDP.

Rachel won't get back in. She can only get votes in Edmonton (I'm from Edmonton). Calgary and rural areas won't vote NDP.

don’t underestimate the stupidity of Calgary, look who they voted in as mayor.
Angry Rachel is going to win by default again and it will all be Kenneys fault. People have had it with the UCP, I know I have and they won’t be getting my vote.

don’t underestimate the stupidity of Calgary, look who they voted in as mayor.
Angry Rachel is going to win by default again and it will all be Kenneys fault. People have had it with the UCP, I know I have and they won’t be getting my vote.

Everyone in Calgary I know hates Godenk. I agree Kenney is a problem and the UCP stands a better chance if Brian Jean takes the helm.

Yup, and damn proud of it. Even now.

Some of the children of the Old Stock Canadians have no idea how great this beautiful country is, even with the current leadership.
What’s great about it?

We used to be well off. Canadians owned homes, got along with each other and were free. Now none of those things are true and the divide only grows.

Everything I loved about this country is eroding and we are in a death spiral socially, economically and politically.

Everyone in Calgary I know hates Godenk. I agree Kenney is a problem and the UCP stands a better chance if Brian Jean takes the helm.
Brian should have won the UCP job years ago but Kenney is a greasy fuck. I know a lot of people in Calgary and they hate her as well but she won pretty handily so a lot of people must like her.

when is kenneys review? He needs to be kicked to the curb. I fear his UCP buddies will keep him, then they will line their pockets with cash as fast as they can knowing they will lose the election

Brian should have won the UCP job years ago but Kenney is a greasy fuck. I know a lot of people in Calgary and they hate her as well but she won pretty handily so slot of people must like her.

when is kenneys review? He needs to be kicked to the curb. I fear his UCP will keep him, then they will line their pockets with cash as fast as pisff do bike knowing they will lose the election

Agree, I couldn't understand why Jean wasn't picked. I believe Kenneys leadership review is in April... maybe. Might be at the end of March...

People tend to pay less attention to mayoral elections even though they matter a ton. That's my reasoning at least why she got in.

NDP no longer exists as an independent party, it exists only to prop up Blackface's government. A shocking example was that fuckin goof Charlie Angus jumping up to denounce the "disinformation" in parliament the other day when an MP from Oshawa asked a question on behalf of a constituent about the influence of the WEF on our government. It's a fair question: Klaus Schwab is on video chortling about how his operatives have "penetrated the cabinet". It goes without saying that we deserve answers regarding this issue. If the interests of the Davos oligarchs conflicts with the interests of Canadian citizens, what course of action will the government take? Whose interests will they represent? The whole point of parliament is to debate and resolve questions like this on behalf of the citzenry.

Of course as recent events have shown, we aren't citizens - we're subjects. And it feels like a cruel betrayal for NDP members to go along with this agenda. They are ostensibly a leftist party, and claim to be opposition. At one time they represented the working class although those days are long gone. Angus made it clear that the party's position is that Canadians don't deserve any answers as to what the billionaires who have "penetrated" our government are planning to do with that influence. Since when do subjects have the right to question their overlords?

Agree, I couldn't understand why Jean wasn't picked. I believe Kenneys leadership review is in April... maybe. Might be at the end of March...

People tend to pay less attention to mayoral elections even though they matter a ton. That's my reasoning at least why she got in.

Kenney cheated his way to beat Brian. That is a well known fact

What’s great about it?

We used to be well off. Canadians owned homes, got along with each other and were free. Now none of those things are true and the divide only grows.

Everything I loved about this country is eroding and we are in a death spiral socially, economically and politically.

The pit is deep and the sides are slippery but we'll get through this man.

Kenney cheated his way to beat Brian. That is a well known fact

Wouldn't put it past him. I wasn't following the conservative leadership race closely at the time so I don't really know what happened.

Back