The Official Fifa World Cup thread v19: England v Belgium and France v Croatia FINAL EDITION

Who wins the 3rd place trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter.jpg
{<tongue}

Like when Messi won it in 2014!

Obviously you have to play for Real or Barca to win a FIFA award, so it really narrows the options down.
see my post above, but Messi was on fire that WC, and did much much more than Modric could dream of doing in a WC. I can't honestly remember who had a better tourney than Messi. Kroos was great. Van Pussie and Robben were amazing. Germany were more of a squad than having individual standouts.

Perisic touch for the seperation on his goal
Glorious

One disappeared when he was needed and missed a crucial PK against Denmark.

The other outpaced Otamendi and Marcos Rojo and dribbled really cute even though he was dispossed almost always... OOOOF GOAT INCOMING!

Seriously, I liked Mbappé, but he wasn't even the best French player.
Mbappe showed up though, Mbappe was more deserving.

Not sure what Modric done to deserve it?

Seems like because the team went far they gave it to him.

Croatia were solid everywhere all tournament.

If Modric was the standard of best player it was a shit world cup.

One disappeared when he was needed and missed a crucial PK against Denmark.

The other outran Otamendi and Marcos Rojo put together some cute dribbled even though he was dispossed almost always... OOOOF GOAT INCOMING!

Seriously, I liked Mbappé, but he wasn't even the best French player.

Mbappe had only scored the goal in the final and not outran Otamendi and Marcos Rojo, no one would be talking about him.

Lol, we're talking about Mbpape not because of the short bursts of creativity, speed, decision making and being a threat every time, but because he's fast?

Did you watch any frnch games?

I'm happy, for the first time in a looooong while I've seen Croatian players give it all throughout the tournament

they didn't let their exhaustion (played 1 more game than France) stop them from trying to win it all.

What is up with a lot of people in social media saying Africa won the World Cup? Aren’t all the black players born in France?

Lol, we're talking about Mbpape not because of the short bursts of creativity, speed, decision making and being a threat every time, but because he's fast?

Did you watch any frnch games?
Sure, we could consider him a threat every time if he didn't get dispossed as constantly as he did because he trying to outdribble everyone and being selfish.

That Neymar influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back