***The Official SANCTIONED Errol Spence vs LaMont Peterson RBR Thread***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did peterson quit? It was almost like he told the corner to stop it
hunter called it

looked like he was staring down at Errol corner and knew there was no point letting him go

Only great legs can cause this guy trouble, but then again these body shots slow down them legs.
The problem with that is that Spence can move his feet as well. And he has a good, strong jab to help his feet get to position to slow those with good legs down.

i hope spence continues to work hard, to learn and to be hungry as a fighter....dude has what it takes to become an atg.

spence does need to work on his defense...if thurman had landed some of them shots instead of peterson it woulda been lights out....but then again, peterson is a better technical fighter than thurman and can do a lotta things thurman can't....and spence ran right through him.

If Thurman dances he gets slowed down by the hellacious bodywork then finished late. His best shot may be to throw some heavy leather and hope he cracks Spence's chin, but as far as we know, it's pretty solid, and staying in front of him is kind of insane.

This is only gonna make it harder for Spence to get the fights he wants and deserves. A lot of fighters had this being a difficult fight, and Spence tore right through it.

i seen spence get hit a few times and dude takes a hell of a shot too...strong chin and supreme boxing skills and ko power....unstoppable.

He was getting hit with really hard body shots from the opening bell. Spence was throwing punches that looked like monsters
Spence looked good, don't get me wrong but Peterson looked like a different guy against Avanesyan. Much slicker and more clever with his offense.

If Thurman dances he gets slowed down by the hellacious bodywork then finished late. His best shot may be to throw some heavy leather and hope he cracks Spence's chin, but as far as we know, it's pretty solid, and staying in front of him is kind of insane.
to me, thurman is too slow to hope to land a one-punch KO. spence will box rings around him and beat thurman into the ground....won't be any different from the brook fight or this peterson fight.

Crawford vs Spence is the Super Fight for 2020

Spence looked good, don't get me wrong but Peterson looked like a different guy against Avanesyan. Much slicker and more clever with his offense.
peterson looked great against a lotta guys...because hes'a great fighter... by regular standards...against spence he looked like garbage because spence is really that much better...this performance doesn't downgrade peterson, it just highlights how incredibly skilled and capable spence is.

Mayhaps, but speaking of looks, very surprised Spence and Peterson were listed as the same height and reach. Spence's arms looked a few inches longer, and he looked a bit bigger.

Very sharp punches.

Back