The peace president and Iran

yeah please continue siding with radical Muslims over US Soldiers and your own country lol.

Yeah, if you don't like everything Trump does and the way he does it = siding with extremists. <Kpop775>

doesnt look that way.
It will.
It'll be like W, with candidates deciding they'll be better off not doing the photo op with him or being on the same stage.
They'll start peeling off once he becomes a political liability, a bullseye he's hurtling towards at C

Remember when flip flopping would pretty much disqualify you from winning a race?

Mitt Romney & John Kerry remember.

Remember when this was enough to disqualify a you from the presidency

tenor.gif

No, critics in here are criticizing our President for reckless language on the international stage.

Some are doing that. Others are rooting for failure. They also criticized him for "reckless language" against NK only for things to eventually turn around. Maybe you guys should stop offering your opinion 5 minutes into a situation.

It will.
It'll be like W, with candidates deciding they'll be better off not doing the photo op with him or being on the same stage.
They'll start peeling off once he becomes a political liability, a bullseye he's hurtling towards at C

i dont know if that is gonna happen. the conservative base has become such a toxic swamp there may be no turning back for anyone on that side of the spectrum.

GWB was a terrible president but i dont remember people questioning if he was trying to hurt the USA for a foreign government. If conservatives were going to turn from trump it would have happened already.

Remember when this was enough to disqualify a you from the presidency

tenor.gif
The reaction to that was one of the most bizarre political experiences of my life.

The reaction to that was one of the most bizarre political experiences of my life.

Spin and propaganda is a hell of a drug. Fox and NBC decided to make Dean look silly and unhinged and mindless Americans went right along with it just like they do everything. No fan of Dean but the reaction didn't make much sense.

i dont know if that is gonna happen. the conservative base has become such a toxic swamp there may be no turning back for anyone on that side of the spectrum.

GWB was a terrible president but i dont remember people questioning if he was trying to hurt the USA for a foreign government. If conservatives were going to turn from trump it would have happened already.
Well, W never made treasonous statements. He never praised dictators, attacked the Free Press, or sided with enemies against US law enforcement agencies.

Well, W never made treasonous statements. He never praised dictators, attacked the Free Press, or sided with enemies against US law enforcement agencies.

Right. it seems like inability to think critically about media has become the main trait of the right. be it Hannity or fake news on the internet. i know people who seem very rational right up until they go onto facebook or fox news comes on

I don't think Presidents have much influence on foreign policy tbh people expected change under Obama and it didn't happen as under his watch we had Libya, Syria and even some of the mess in Ukraine can be blamed on the US.

Bullshit
He looked into putin eyes and saw his soul and it he is a good man and held hand with Saudi Arabian leader (door recall who at the moment)

Back