The PR Thread V

Thanks for props everyone.

First ever 3 plate bench. Close Grip and paused. Rep was easy.

Bench (any variation): 315 +15lb PR

Close Grip bench: 45lb PR

Awesome job KS, 315 is a big milestone.

Sumo DL'd 515 last night, a +30lb Sumo PR and +15lbs over my best Conventional Pull.

My squat and DL have been going up like crazy lately. Think I need to start logging again.

WC inspired me with the video above to hit a rep PR. It's only for a set of four, not six, but it is at 90% of my max so I'm pretty stoked.

skip to about :40 I think. 360# x4
Get's loud, fair warning.

BW 177 today when training.

Last edited by a moderator:
WC inspired me with the video above to hit a rep PR. It's only for a set of four, not six, but it is at 90% of my max so I'm pretty stoked.

skip to about :40 I think. 360# x4
Get's loud, fair warning.

BW 177 today when training.

People that use bumper plates to squat always throw me off. The screenshot on the vid looks like it's 700lbs on the bar. Good shit anyway.

People that use bumper plates to squat always throw me off. The screenshot on the vid looks like it's 700lbs on the bar. Good shit anyway.

At least it looks like a lot of weight. :) We only have two straight bars, one of the being my pendlay one. So I always squat with bumpers just in case as dumping onto them is better than our rack pins as far as the bar is concerned.

I could just switch all my numbers to KG and use my WLing bumpers but... that seems like a hassle....

My personal record in bench press, few months ago, 100 kg (223 lbs) for 1 rep...

44598243.jpg

82878871.jpg

13926214.jpg

Four PR's today.
410 LBBS
280+290 Bench
535 DL

Two bodyweight PRs(175#) and two all-time paused bench PRs.

It was a good day.

Back