THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unusual choice of weapon. The G36C is used by several UK and Northern Irish police forces, but the only American agencies I know that use the weapon are the Baltimore PD and the Capital Police.
Well it's made by H&K so it's by all accounts a top quality weapon. Not to mention, Frank is a master of all small-arms. :)
punisher_max_1.jpg

Unusual choice of weapon. The G36C is used by several UK and Northern Irish police forces, but the only American agencies I know that use the weapon are the Baltimore PD and the Capital Police.
It's a perfect choice though for someone who's played a lot ot Call of Duty like the writers.

Chapter 1 of the Platoon is up online.

Just read the first issue. Bit of a slow start, but still good.

Innis was born to write the Punisher:cool:
Yep. I wish it had Larosa or Fernandez doing the art instead but I guess it makes sense for Pavlov since he did Valley Forge, Valley Forge.

Brea PD down here in Orange County used to have them. Not sure if they still do. They were in the gun racks on their motors.

Funny enough, Police Scotland carried out a big counter terrorist exercise in Edinburgh today. It was called Exercise Border Reiver. Some of the armed response coppers were using G36 varients.

I'm wondering how Frank is already a Lieutenant despite not even being 18 yet (this takes place in Jan 1968 and he was born in 1950 in the Max line).

Can't

Stop

Watching

Trailer

I swear I watch it once a day on my bloody lunch break.

^Damn really? I didnt think it was all that spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back