The racial discourse in the War Room is truly shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure projection.
I'm far from the only one who has noticed it. I freely admit that I prefer being among my own, for many reasons, of which some are listed above. You may call it projection, but that hypothesis is testable: does disqualifying it as a projection make it, or any of it, go away? If not, I'm a lot closer to truth in this subject than you. We both know the answer.

Understanding and admitting races exist and them being different is not racism, however. Thinking some of them superior or worse on simple merit of race, however is. The latter I don't do, and my stated preference is not the same thing. I know many believe that I am a racist simply by virtue of observing reality, but it is them who subscribe to magical thinking, not me.

Last edited:
Let them blow off steam on forums like this so they don't go out into the real world, say these things and win themselves an all expenses paid trip to the emergency room. Health care costs are expensive enough as it is.

Bend over to minorities, don't criticize any bad aspects of minorities cultures....or get beaten up?

Solid argument, anti-racist.

It was nothing but assertion, and false assertion at that.
The idea that everyone uses race to decide which groups they belong to is patently false.
Linguistic, socio-economic, geographic, ideological, religious groupings etc can all supercede race.

Not only that, but there are plenty of people who prefer diversity or difference and seek it out. It's common enough to encounter people who are interested in, or even identify with, a foreign culture, a different race etc. There's plenty of people that prefer the cosmopolitanism of large diverse cities to small town monoculture.

It's nonsense to defend racism with "oh, everyone's racist really". Pure projection.

The idea that everyone uses race to decide which groups they belong to is patently false.
You didn't get past the first sentence of the post, apparently.

Not only that, but there are plenty of people who prefer diversity or difference and seek it out.
How many of those live among the diverse? Even those who "prefer diversity" in an area his kind are the majority in change their preference rather fast when they move to another culture or people dominant area. Travel a bit and you just might notice it.

It's nonsense to defend racism with "oh, everyone's racist really".
You failed to understand that the post even wasn't about racism.

You should stick to easier topics.

The funny thing is, Sherdog is full with racism in the actual sense.

You know, the whole thing about genetic superiority after every fight where the participants have different ethnicities...

You didn't get past the first sentence of the post, apparently.

How many of those live among the diverse?

You failed to understand that the post even wasn't about racism.

You should stick to easier topics.

Of course it was about racism, that's what the thread's about.
You clearly were using a racial definition for "own kind", "people that are like them on the outside".
The fact that you don't even think promoting segregation is racist says it all really.

The amount of slight to not so slight passive aggressiveness in here is staggering. Just be real, own it.

Less baiting, more qualifying. There's a lot of...

[YT]bXUa6VVqq4c[/YT]

How many of those live among the diverse? Even those who "prefer diversity" in an area his kind are the majority in change their preference rather fast when they move to another culture or people dominant area. Travel a bit and you just might notice it.

More projection.
I've lived in Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore and Papua New Guinea, while travelling extensively throughout S. E. Asia.

There are lots of idiots in this world TS.

You cant censor them all.

More projection.
I've lived in Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore and Papua New Guinea, while travelling extensively throughout S. E. Asia.

You should go to Tonga...that's where its at

And yet you somehow managed to not notice people's preferences? That's some hard core ideological blindness right there. Get angry about reality all you like, come and tell me later how that worked for you.

You're so hellbent on swinging the label tag that you didn't even notice that my posts did and do not defend racism in any way, shape or form. You're far too emotional to discuss this topic in any sensible fashion.

I've been on Sherdog for a while and although i don't post as much as I used to I do lurk and I've never seen outright racism tolerated here like it has been over the last year or so.

As someone who has personally benefited from the discussions on this board I sincerely hope that the moderation here gets this under control some time soon...

You know they say Texas only has steers and queers. I guess you're a queer. Go cry somewhere else, you sensitive liberal pussy.

This forum has always been overrun with racists, it's the main reason this forum is here. An outlet for the right wing racist nutjobs to make threads about women/feminism, gays, trannies, blacks, muslims, foreigners/immigration, Obama, gun rights, pro-cops shooting unarmed civs, Gov't conspiracy theories, etc.etc.etc.

It wouldn't be as bad if these guys would just admit that they are racists and we could go from there, but they will never admit it because all racists are cowards.

Like glennrod for exampe, who will sometimes go as far as to link to articles on the white nationalist websites he subscribes to for support of his racist arguments. But if you call him out on it he will deny being a racist. Just yesterday he linked a video on youtube from a white power channel that supported his racist argument. Yet and still he denies being a racist.

It's shit like that time and time again in this forum, posters will say/do the most racist shit here but will deny until the end that they are racist. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
This forum has always been overrun with racists, it's the main reason this forum is here. An outlet for the right wing racist nutjobs to make threads about women/feminism, gays, trannies, blacks, muslims, foreigners, Obama, gun rights, pro-cops shooting unarmed civs, Gov't conspiracy theories, etc.etc.etc.

It wouldn't be as bad if these guys would just admit that they are racists and we could go from there, but they will never admit it because all racists are cowards.

Like glennrod for exampe, who will sometimes go as far as to link to articles on the white nationalist websites he subscribes to for support of his racist arguments. But if you call him out on it he will deny being a racist. Just yesterday he linked a video on youtube from a white power channel that supported his racist argument. Yet and still he denies being a racist.

It's shit like that time and time again in this forum, posters will say/do the most racist shit here but will deny until the end that they are racist. Makes no sense.

Yeah I love that white power..gotta have that white power yo! :D

And yet you somehow managed to not notice people's preferences? That's some hard core ideological blindness right there. Get angry about reality all you like, come and tell me later how that worked for you.

You're so hellbent on swinging the label tag that you didn't even notice that my posts did and do not defend racism in any way, shape or form. You're far too emotional to discuss this topic in any sensible fashion.

Actually you came into a thread about racism and spouted some utter nonsense about how everyone really prefers to be amongst people that look like them.
I've just pointed out that it's pure projection.
Plenty of people don't care, some prefer diversity and some even prefer to be amongst those that don't look like them.

Actually you came into a thread about racism and spouted some utter nonsense about how everyone really prefers to be amongst people that look like them.
You still didn't get the second sentence in my first post on this topic. Why are you so offended about observable facts?

I've just pointed out that it's pure projection.
Where do you live now, and where are you from?

The problem with these politically correct pussies advocating for making things bannable is virtually every opinion that goes on here will be bannable.

It will be just like every other forum where everyone will dog-pile you the moment you step out of the politically correct line. You can't even make a passing joke or remark in most forums without being banned.

Like saying something witty about that trans gender power lifter, some PC type will be all offended and shit:

CHlnaP8.jpg

You still didn't get the second sentence. Why are you so offended about facts?

Where do you live now, and where are you from?

"All else being equal", is a meaningless qualifier.
I'm not offended and you didn't make any factual statements.
That's the point.
I'm living in Australia, "where am I from" in what sense?

ts, i dont think it is any more or less. i think the definition of racism has changed. now anything that doesnt take the side of minorities or does not paint them out as victims is considered racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back