The racial discourse in the War Room is truly shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, no transgender handicapped Indian best friend either?

Typical racist denial rhetoric, literally just said some racist bullshit 1 page ago, now pulls out every card to deny being a racist. lmao this fuckin website.

oh, and it really isnt a denial of being racist. because that would infer that i feel the need to make you think i am not. in reality i dont care if your kind think i am racist

let me guess. you are gonna stop calling yourself american now because you found out it is racist against south americans. am i right?

Always amusing when people will claim they're not racist because they have black friends lol... shit cracks me the fuck up. I had a friend who was racist and he had black/asian friends and his nieces are mixed race. Sometimes people will just tolerate someones racism for an easy life. They excuse it because they've probably got more important things to worry about.

Because you stifle real discussion. He said that anything that doesn't take the side of the minority is now considered racist. That sentence makes you think he's racist?

No he specifically said "anything that doesnt take the side of minorities or does not paint them out as victims is considered racism:. That type of typical Stormfront dribble along with the many other racist posts i've seen him make over time here leads me to believe he is a racist. No amount of "my best is black" is going to change that perception.

and you proved my point.

i said- "now anything that doesnt take the side of minorities or does not paint them out as victims is considered racism."

and you immediately label me as racist. thanks for proving my point.

and please explain what about that was racist? because actually i was saying that about people like you (assuming you are white). so am i now racist against white people? is there any race that is ok by me? please let me know. because i know people like you are so quick to label others. so please tell me where i can fit in now that i apparently am racist against all people.

Stop playing the victim and pretending this is the first time i've called you out as a racist for spewing your typical Stormfront nonsense. I've called you out many times before for the posts you make. And everytime you play the victim and deny being a racist. Stop being a coward for once and just own it.

oh, and it really isnt a denial of being racist. because that would infer that i feel the need to make you think i am not. in reality i dont care if your kind think i am racist

let me guess. you are gonna stop calling yourself american now because you found out it is racist against south americans. am i right?

That guy is a complete and utter knob. He throws around that word like its going out of fashion..yet another loser that is actually grateful that racism exists just so he can use it to be a douche. I once posted a link from a site that I never heard of, was told that it was racist, then changed the link because I didn't know...and he is all over me now. I know I'm not a racist, and the fact that he is the only person on here to call me a racist makes it actually funny..now I'm just gonna go along with it and embrace the fact that I am a racist in his eyes. White Power! :D

I remember a couple of years back when he sent me a message when we were arguing in the heavies...I'm not allowed to share what was said (site rules), but my god...you have no idea at just how mentally ill this guy is. He is deeply disturbed.

59476813.jpg

Some people are too quick to view things in a racial lens, period. That goes for whites and blacks (and everyone else).

My advice: Don't be so damn sensitive. This is a political forum on an MMA website. People are going to agree and disagree with you.

Always amusing when people will claim they're not racist because they have black friends lol... shit cracks me the fuck up. I had a friend who was racist and he had black/asian friends and his nieces are mixed race. Sometimes people will just tolerate someones racism for an easy life. They excuse it because they've probably got more important things to worry about.

it cracks me up when people want to label you a racist just because you disagree with them on a racial issue. sorry, i dont feel the need to be pc. if there is an issue in the black community that i think i f'd up, that doesnt mean i am racist. but whiny little liberals like you love to throw out that term.

you say its funny i throw out the "i have black friends" line. well the truth is i deal with 99% minorities. in business it is almost all black. in personal almost all hispanic. but i can guarantee you that i am involved in both communities more than you and other little white apologists combined. you want to just sit there and throw out labels and few of you even know shit about what you are talking about.

"oh i am white and only have white friends, but i know the plight of the black man! you are racist because you said you arent racist!" stfu

lol I could understand using the "i have a black friend card" in real life because it would greatly affect your social/work life if it got out you were a racist piece of shit. But it just shows how cowardly racists really are when even on a forum like this the people who post the same Stormfront propaganda all the time will deny to the death that they are racist.

Stop playing the victim and pretending this is the first time i've called you out as a racist for spewing your typical Stormfront nonsense. I've called you out many times before for the posts you make. And everytime you play the victim and deny being a racist. Stop being a coward for once and just own it.

um, first of all, you are forgetable enough that i dont even recall having a conversation with you before. and if thats what we talked about, that would explain it. and once again, you dont get to label me a racist. it doesnt really bother me what you want to call me.

In the past, racists could proudly proclaim their tribal, caveman perspective, and they did. Over time, they started being quiet about it. Over more time, they began to hide their beliefs.

Now racists are so lost, they actually don't think they're racist. They'll tell you they call black people ******s or that they hate people from other countries moving to theirs, etc., but then they'll say, "but you know, I'm not racist."

Then who the fuck is?

"Racist" has become like the word "asshole." No matter how much of an asshole someone is, they almost never acknowledge that they're an asshole. Now, no matter how racist someone is, they fail to even realize they're racist.

Just own it. Don't be a terrified, quivering bitch who is too afraid to even know himself. Be who you are, be proud. Don't be afraid no one will like you or that people will naturally want to identify, marginalize and avoid you. Have some balls.

Great post. Racists are the most cowardly people by nature. Which is why they wont even admit to their racism on a forum like this, even after posting racist shit, let alone admit to it in real life.

That guy is a complete and utter knob. He throws around that word like its going out of fashion..yet another loser that is actually grateful that racism exists just so he can use it to be a douche. I once posted a link from a site that I never heard of, was told that it was racist, then changed the link because I didn't know...and he is all over me now. I know I'm not a racist, and the fact that he is the only person on here to call me a racist makes it actually funny..now I'm just gonna go along with it and embrace the fact that I am a racist in his eyes. White Power! :D

I remember a couple of years back when he sent me a message when we were arguing in the heavies...I'm not allowed to share what was said (site rules), but my god...you have no idea at just how mentally ill this guy is. He is deeply disturbed.

yea, he seems like that type of guy. he sees himself the official distributor of the racist tag. he can call me it all he wants. as i said before, i think people like him are the racists. he thinks that minorities are so fucking incapable of taking care of themselves, that they cant get by without people like him protecting him.

its just an easy thing to do. to call someone a racist. and usually people cowher to that. look at that pansy omalley who fell all over himself apologizing for saying all lives matter. when they dont get that, they get confused. they really have nothing else to say, so they just keep repeating it

yea, he seems like that type of guy. he sees himself the official distributor of the racist tag. he can call me it all he wants. as i said before, i think people like him are the racists. he thinks that minorities are so fucking incapable of taking care of themselves, that they cant get by without people like him protecting him.

its just an easy thing to do. to call someone a racist. and usually people cowher to that. look at that pansy omalley who fell all over himself apologizing for saying all lives matter. when they dont get that, they get confused. they really have nothing else to say, so they just keep repeating it

It's people like him that are the reason why society will never get passed racism.

It's not surprising that any negative comment about minorities will get you called a racist. I see it all the time, and no, Im not white.
If i said whats with all the white people shooting up schools? Everyone would jump on board, and not even call me racist. But, if I said whats with the black community and all the crime? Excuses will start flying and the racist lebels as well.

hmmmm blaccbeard has Conor McGregor in his av. McGregor has made a racist comment before. I guess that means Blaccbeard is racist. I mean why would he support a fighter making pro Nazi comments? I guess we know who the real stormfronter here is.

lol I could understand using the "i have a black friend card" in real life because it would greatly affect your social/work life if it got out you were a racist piece of shit. But it just shows how cowardly racists really are when even on a forum like this the people who post the same Stormfront propaganda all the time will deny to the death that they are racist.

I think the racists who deny their racism are conflicted. They have racist thoughts and feelings, but at the same time they know being racist is wrong. So, they convince themselves that their thoughts and feelings are rational and not racist like others claim.

The funny thing is when people post here in the war room and their modus operandi is racism. Yet they'll deny they're racist. Like the guy who made a thread saying he uses the n word all the time, but when called out on being racist he flat out denied it and took offence to anyone calling him racist.

I feel sorry for them to an extent. Living a life where you have these thoughts, but you're too much of a coward to admit you're just a racist. What I've noticed is recently people will claim that "everyone is racist" as a way of lessening the weight of their own racism. If everyone is racist, then that means me being racist is ok, type mentality.

You happen to be evidence for what I said in the initial post.

Nope.

I don't live with people that are, "like me on the outside" or in an area mostly populated by people that are "like me on the outside".
Even my immediate family isn't "like me on the outside". :icon_lol:

Some projection, that, eh?

Seems to be...

hmmmm blaccbeard has Conor McGregor in his av. McGregor has made a racist comment before. I guess that means Blaccbeard is racist. I mean why would he suport a fighter making pro Nazi comments? I guess we know who the real stormfronter here is.

Nice. Blaccbeard, why are you so racist?

I think the racists who deny their racism are conflicted. They have racist thoughts and feelings, but at the same time they know being racist is wrong. So, they convince themselves that their thoughts and feelings are rational and not racist like others claim.

The funny thing is when people post here in the war room and their modus operandi is racism. Yet they'll deny they're racist. Like the guy who made a thread saying he uses the n word all the time, but when called out on being racist he flat out denied it and took offence to anyone calling him racist.

I feel sorry for them to an extent. Living a life where you have these thoughts, but you're too much of a coward to admit you're just a racist. What I've noticed is recently people will claim that "everyone is racist" as a way of lessening the weight of their own racism. If everyone is racist, then that means me being racist is ok, type mentality.

You are the "racist" master...THIRTEEN times in one post? :icon_neut

It's like the shield of anonymity, lets people show their true colors, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back