The Sherdog Counter-Strike players club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitch had something like 850k CS:GO viewers today. Game is a ton more fun to watch than anything else out there right now....and that's coming from a former LoL player.

Wow... Liquid choked so hard on mirage against luminosity. All due to one crazy play where one ct with awp got all Ts dropping into the bombsite from apartments.

un-freaking-believable, they choked again. lost like 11 out of the last 12 rounds

Wow... Liquid choked so hard on mirage against luminosity. All due to one crazy play where one ct with awp got all Ts dropping into the bombsite from apartments.
way-back in the day i got a ace with the m3 shotgun on mirage.

way-back in the day i got a ace with the m3 shotgun on mirage.

Try doing it with millions watching for a 500K first place prize:

Twitch had something like 850k CS:GO viewers today. Game is a ton more fun to watch than anything else out there right now....and that's coming from a former LoL player.

Certain sports i hate yet watch for the amount of excitement and skill involved is breathtaking to watch.

un-freaking-believable, they choked again. lost like 11 out of the last 12 rounds

They didnt choke sadly. Luminosity have been in these situations against the top teams in the world on a big stage lan in best of threes continually over the past six months. Liquids lack of experience and playbook cost them the game.

Last edited:
Try doing it with millions watching for a 500K first place prize:

Certain sports i hate yet watch for the amount of excitement and skill involved is breathtaking to watch.

They didnt choke sadly. Luminosity have been in these situations against the top teams in the world on a big stage lan in best of threes continually over the past six months. Liquids lack of experience and playbook cost them the game.

I did more then that.It was a DCS night :) lol
boy was i fucked up. I am the Shannon Ritch cs !

IN !!!!

So I played CS 15 years ago in LAN cafés.

Then I have been playing Source occasionally for the last few years.

Just switched to GO. It's so different. But I'm starting to get the feel for it.

I read this whole awesome thread.

Hey I have a question-is there any value in practising in a headshot only deathmatch ? I mean I can already see my aim improving. But maybe I'm getting bad habits like aiming too long?

RoomOnFire with a great edit of their cameraman from the MLG Major:

Hey I have a question-is there any value in practising in a headshot only deathmatch ? I mean I can already see my aim improving. But maybe I'm getting bad habits like aiming too long?

I'd stay away from it for now since youre a returning player. Dropping into such a server once or twice a week a few months down the road as part of your warmup routine.

i sugest you do a dm game everytime you do a cs go session, followed by mm. then if you have the time download the smoke maps and learn them.

Yeah, so far Deathmatch is like 95 % of my playing.

It's really non-stop practice ; I love it. Except when the server is full and you get killed like 3 times in a row because you get respawned in a cross fire or something lol.

I haven't even played competitive so far (except with my CS buddy where he creates a game and invites me - I guess that's competitive?).

Anyways, my aim is improving tons. I am usually KDR >1 now in all my recent games, and I am slowly converging towards the top of the screen.

Hey retarded question but are these funny chicken that jump around everywhere good practice targets ? They are surprisingly difficult to shoot.

Achievement unlocked:

1093D8BB991F13066B3C2CAC649CC1926EAB0C18

: )

Added roughly 10-15 minutes of Pistol only DM to my daily warmup routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back