The Sherdog Counter-Strike players club

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should really play competitive. It is the heart and soul of CSGO.

DM is good practice, but not even close to as fun as comp. Make sure you have a mic though.

Yeah, so far Deathmatch is like 95 % of my playing.

It's really non-stop practice ; I love it. Except when the server is full and you get killed like 3 times in a row because you get respawned in a cross fire or something lol.

I haven't even played competitive so far (except with my CS buddy where he creates a game and invites me - I guess that's competitive?).

Anyways, my aim is improving tons. I am usually KDR >1 now in all my recent games, and I am slowly converging towards the top of the screen.

Hey retarded question but are these funny chicken that jump around everywhere good practice targets ? They are surprisingly difficult to shoot.

But I don't think that I can play competitive yet ? Last time I tried it said that I needed whatever rank first.

Nope. You don't need any ranks to play competitive. Everyone starts at zero, you don't have a rank until you start.

But I don't think that I can play competitive yet ? Last time I tried it said that I needed whatever rank first.

Im stunned that Valve is making a new MM for CSGO.

Its called Prime, only accessible when you link your cellphone number to your Valve account. Making it so when you queue for MM you only get placed with and against fellow Prime users.

Judging upon its success. We may be getting 128tick MM servers soon : )

Finally back up to Nova since dropping to zero after not playing for a few months.

Honestly I don't know how much higher I can go. I think this is pretty close to my skill level.

Mostly I rely on smart plays and trickery to make up for my terrible aiming and AWP skills.

Finally back up to Nova since dropping to zero after not playing for a few months.

Honestly I don't know how much higher I can go. I think this is pretty close to my skill level.

Mostly I rely on smart plays and trickery to make up for my terrible aiming and AWP skills.

counter-strike-rest-of-team-is-dead_o_150416.jpg

"CS:GO VAC Bans and CS:GO Game Bans will be applied to all accounts that share the same phone number."

Once Prime MM is brought live. Valve just made the cleanest MM service out there.

"CS:GO VAC Bans and CS:GO Game Bans will be applied to all accounts that share the same phone number."

Once Prime MM is brought live. Valve just made the cleanest MM service out there.

if you really believe this you are very naive my friend. considering the fact that vac has always been a a very flawed system. back in the day with one of my friends made a code when you connected to a server you would download hacks. but they would be inactive until administrators ues execute command on your cs making the the haxs a active program.. and then that player would be vacbanned.. I think I still have a copy of the coding for that program around. but in all seriousness it's a really dick thing to do. I had somebody do that to me once... also what does any of this has to with CS go I don't know... but you will never completely get rid of haxer. although I did have a friend who used to do cocaine before he had matches Cal invite. I'm not sure that I would be cheating or not but hot damn he played good.

if you really believe this you are very naive my friend.

Prime MM is a separate MM service that only queues players together who have linked their cellphone number to their CSGO account. If a player wishes to change the cellphone number associated with their Prime MM CSGO account they are hit with a three month cooldown.

All Steam Accounts that dont use Valves mobile authenticator have trades put on a 7 day delay. Mobile Authenticator requires a smartphone and cellphone number to use. Multiple Steam Accounts can use the same Mobile Authenticator. Only one CSGO Account can use a unique cellphone number for Prime MM. If someone is VAC/Game banned every Steam Account associated with that cellphone number (via Mobile Authenticator usage) receives a VAC/Game ban.

Ive been playing Pc FPS's since 1999. Cheating will always be an issue. Punkbuster did their best by adding PB screenshots and shadow banning hardware. This introduction by Valve is the best to date considering the technology available.

although I did have a friend who used to do cocaine before he had matches Cal invite. I'm not sure that I would be cheating or not but hot damn he played good.

Under ESL's rules it is. Random drug testing was instituted after Semphis revealed all the players on Cloud9 were on adderall during one of their events.

Under ESL's rules it is. Random drug testing was instituted after Semphis revealed all the players on Cloud9 were on adderall during one of their events.

well thats no fun i like my cs to have to pride rules :)

why at the nova+ level would people be compelled to join a game and throw? seriously. why even waste the time?

why at the nova+ level would people be compelled to join a game and throw? seriously. why even waste the time?

For in the MG1+ ranks you will begin running into pre-rank shift LE+ players who are inconsistent. Who on their worst days can still stomp Nova+ players.

this is something interesting I was showing some cs friends last night fights from Pride Fighting Championships. and they all agreed with me it's much better than the product that the UFC is presenting. they started watching mma,in the past two or three years.
this is a list of the fights that I showed them.
Kevin Randleman vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.
Goodridge vs fedor.
Nog vs CC

Gomi vs Jens Pulver

The correlation youre trying to make doesnt work. For the UFC's failures are primarily caused by over saturation of their brand when the contracted talent couldnt support it. With Prides eventual sale being a result of dealing in a 'phase' market while only expanding to NA once their regional asia viewership dwindled.

Superior product of Pride was by displaying the best athletes of that time with exceptional production value. None of that works with CS 1.6 in any aspect.

The correlation youre trying to make doesnt work. For the UFC's failures are primarily caused by over saturation of their brand when the contracted talent couldnt support it. With Prides eventual sale being a result of dealing in a 'phase' market while only expanding to NA once their regional asia viewership dwindled.

Superior product of Pride was by displaying the best athletes of that time with exceptional production value. None of that works with CS 1.6 in any aspect.

say what now? i was just showing some old fights to my cs friends.....Cs is just ware i know them from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back