The UFC/Off-Topic Thread v7

He thinks he’s back in Dublin and can act like the cock-o-tha-walk with no repercussions.

Better call Saul.

Mayweather was dead on when he urged McGregor to 'be more professional'.
You can put up nice Instagram photos with kids with Down syndrome all you want, all that flies out the window when you're acting like a loose cannon at any given time.

I really hope he's surrounded by people who actually invest his money wisely.

Dude's lost it and the way Mayweather sonned him is definitely in his head. He's always been loud and obnoxious. But there used to be a time when he had this funny charm about him. Now he just comes across as a self absorbed, grumpy twat all the time.

But there used to be a time when he had this funny charm about him. Now he just comes across as a self absorbed, grumpy twat all the time.

The most common personality trajectory for a coke head.

Conor is not going to jail. He merely played his part in the grand stage. I can't be bothered going deeper than that but trust me on it.

Jail! Lol

I agree. UFC is more WWE than legit nowadays and this is a big staged deal.

And where did the ring chairs come from?

lol

this event is the perfect storm of stupidity, bad luck, incompetence and cocaine

This mug shot has "promote me" all over it
20180406020520_qqq.JPG

If I was one of the fighters injured, I'd quit if conor was allowed to fight for the company again

Mayweather was dead on when he urged McGregor to 'be more professional'.
You can put up nice Instagram photos with kids with Down syndrome all you want, all that flies out the window when you're acting like a loose cannon at any given time.

I really hope he's surrounded by people who actually invest his money wisely.

Dude's lost it and the way Mayweather sonned him is definitely in his head. He's always been loud and obnoxious. But there used to be a time when he had this funny charm about him. Now he just comes across as a self absorbed, grumpy twat all the time.
Starting to look like Tyson in the late 80s early 90s but with less self control. Yes, LESS.

Starting to look like Tyson in the late 80s early 90s but with less self control. Yes, LESS.

At least when Tyson did it, he was actually an intimidating psychopath that you wouldn't wanna fuck with. McGegor just comes off as a manchild, prick asshole who deserves a serious beating, one that a lot of people could deliver.

At least when Tyson did it, he was actually an intimidating psychopath that you wouldn't wanna fuck with. McGegor just comes off as a manchild, prick asshole who deserves a serious beating, one that a lot of people could deliver.
True but what I meant was the kingly status that came with his entourage.

i suggest you fellas steer clear of the heavies. every thread there claims: khabib is a pussy for staying on the bus, conor is a gangster, borg is faking it, chiesa wasn't cut that bad, conor's 50k bail is laughable and he won't have to pay anything to anyone, he has UFC by the balls, even if they sue the shit out of him he only has to fight once and he's rich again...

apparently, being a cokehead and an asshole is really impressive to teenagers.

Yes?

Would you work for a company which allowed someone to keep working there who had potentially blinded you by being an icompetent scumbag?
I'm not a sissy
Few scratches won't be the reason for some quitting,if anything look to fight that guy,not fuckin quit lol

They'll quit when they get a chunk of Conor's Mayweather money.

You're assuming he still has much of that. I'm not so sure. Taxes, rumored spending habits, he might be flat broke by the end of the year.

You're assuming he still has much of that. I'm not so sure. Taxes, rumored spending habits, he might be flat broke by the end of the year.
I don't doubt he'll be broke soon. He'll have to pay Chiesa and Borg some type of settlement. He was rumored to have beat up a couple guys in a bar in Ireland as well.

i suggest you fellas steer clear of the heavies. every thread there claims: khabib is a pussy for staying on the bus, conor is a gangster, borg is faking it, chiesa wasn't cut that bad, conor's 50k bail is laughable and he won't have to pay anything to anyone, he has UFC by the balls, even if they sue the shit out of him he only has to fight once and he's rich again...

apparently, being a cokehead and an asshole is really impressive to teenagers.

Just look at this gem:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/khabib-got-exposed.3743861/

A guy who completely dominated a fight gets exposed and is overrated? Iaquinta didn't even belong in there with him... (Kudos for taking the fight though). The cheer amount of stupidity over there really is incredible. Comfirmation bias doesn't begin to describe what goes on in the heavies at times.

Back