The USADA is corrupt thread

Fuck WME. Fuck Dana. Fuck Jones (for snitching). Fuck USADA.

Still a bush-league pseudo-sport, and recent matchmaking (miss weight, get a title-shot), interim belts, refs blatantly favoring some fighters because they clearly got told by the UFC to do so (Till in the Woodley fight) and this recent USADA farce just confirms it.

Either you hire USADA and cheaters get punished accordingly and fairly or you abolish USADA and let them bang bro.
They need to pick a fucking side.
Truth.

This is the only thing people should be talking about.

USADA isn't corrupt, this loophole has always been in their program since the start. Jones is just the first fighter who is enough of a weasel to sell other people out.

Jon is a deplorable. USADA did their job. I disagree with the policy, but it wasn't made for him.
Exactly, but for most people its easier to just place the blame on USADA and claim corruption.
Happens in real life with drug dealers and cops all the time. Its the way the underground world works unfortunately.

Side note be interesting to see who he bus chucked in order to get the reduced sentence, im sure that's going to come out soon

Jones cleaning up the pseudo-sport is a bad thing? Stay salty your tears are delicious
fabulous-kid-white-dance.gif

Jones got his sentance shortened by snitching on someone else.

We all know this is a BS smokescreen to make USADA look a little less corrupt...

It was the best narrative they had to go with especially since Jones went on record about being a snitch in grade school. If you really believe that reason, I feel bad for you.

Fuck USADA, fuck Dana White, fuck Jon Jones. Never thought I'd be in this camp. Fucking bullshit. Not watching any JJ cards.

This is the only thing people should be talking about.

USADA isn't corrupt, this loophole has always been in their program since the start. Jones is just the first fighter who is enough of a weasel to sell other people out.

Jon is a deplorable. USADA did their job. I disagree with the policy, but it wasn't made for him.

No one should be talking about it unless we know exactly who he supposedly ratted on. Otherwise it's most likely a made up story to alleviate blame from USADA.

lol @ just taking USADA's word for it. Seriously.

I was firmly in the rigorous testing for peds camp, at this point i cant argue with the other side, get rid of testing. There's no point in it.

The only thing worse then this bullshit ...is all the sheep's on here still fucking defending jones and claiming innocence Jesus Christ ...at this point it's bordering on a cult ..with how much blind following is going on

We all know this is a BS smokescreen to make USADA look a little less corrupt...

It was the best narrative they had to go with especially since Jones went on record about being a snitch in grade school. If you really believe that reason, I feel bad for you.
if you really don't understand how sentencing works, and how giving people up can lower a sentence I feel bad for you.
Same shit happens in the real world as well man, its just the way she goes.

Not saying USADA isn't corrupt, my statement has nothing to do with that, but him getting a reduced sentence for giving people up makes perfect sense. End of the day he still received a long sentence

if you really don't understand how sentencing works, and how giving people up can lower a sentence I feel bad for you.
Same shit happens in the real world as well man, its just the way she goes.

Not saying USADA isn't corrupt, my statement has nothing to do with that, but him getting a reduced sentence for giving people up makes perfect sense. End of the day he still received a long sentence

lol. I understand how law enforcement and judicial proceedings work. And that is why they ran with this narrative. Because people like you can relate to it having watched Law and Order so many times. It makes sense to you.

lol. I understand how law enforcement and judicial proceedings work. And that is why they ran with this narrative. Because people like you can relate to it having watched Law and Order so many times. It makes sense to you.
ive had ppl try to dime me out before, I don't watch t.v.
good talk though kid.
but again, this is what happened. and it makes sense. But also, like I have said it would be stupid to think USADA isn't corrupt, but it doesn't change the fact Jones got a reduced sentence for giving up information

ive had ppl try to dime me out before, I don't watch t.v.
good talk though kid.
but again, this is what happened. and it makes sense. But also, like I have said it would be stupid to think USADA isn't corrupt, but it doesn't change the fact Jones got a reduced sentence for giving up information

So the first guy to make use of this 'loop hole' is the guy with the most money, who is the biggest draw, and who the UFC benefits most from getting a reduced sentence.

And your reasoning is that USADA totally isn't lying and isn't just doing damage control. Especially when the sentence makes him eligible just in time for a PPV that the UFC needed to fill.

lol. Regardless of whether he did snitch, he/the UFC probably also gave USADA a big payment.

So the first guy to make use of this 'loop hole' is the guy with the most money, who is the biggest draw, and who the UFC benefits most from getting a reduced sentence.

And your reasoning is that USADA totally isn't lying and isn't just doing damage control. Especially when the sentence makes him eligible just in time for a PPV that the UFC needed to fill.

lol. Regardless of whether he did snitch, he/the UFC probably also gave USADA a big payment.
being an informant isn't really a loop hole, the guy was still served a decent sentence considering. But yea I imagine there was some corruption involved as well. Problem for jones though is its a horrible look to be a snitch. I personally wonder who he bus chucked to make it happen, im sure that will all come out eventually.
And if it was corruption and the ufc is smart they wouldn't put him on that card, they would wait till early 2019.

being an informant isn't really a loop hole, the guy was still served a decent sentence considering. But yea I imagine there was some corruption involved as well. Problem for jones though is its a horrible look to be a snitch. I personally wonder who he bus chucked to make it happen, im sure that will all come out eventually.
And if it was corruption and the ufc is smart they wouldn't put him on that card, they would wait till early 2019.

If anything it's a loop hole for USADA. They can make deals and claim that they're justified.

The funny thing is that, in plea negotiations, these deals are used to get a bigger fish. Whereas Jones is the big fish.

There will always be other suppliers (they are a dime a dozen and anyone can get any substance they want) so suppliers are not bigger fish than Jones either. Jones is the biggest bust USADA could make.

It would be like giving Pablo Escobar probation so that you can arrest a couple of his lieutenants.

If anything it's a loop hole for USADA. They can make deals and claim that they're justified.

The funny thing is that, in plea negotiations, these deals are used to get a bigger fish. Whereas Jones is the big fish.

There will always be other suppliers (they are a dime a dozen and anyone can get any substance they want) so suppliers are not bigger fish than Jones either. Jones is the biggest bust USADA could make.

It would be like giving Pablo Escobar probation so that you can arrest a couple of his lieutenants.
I mean it depends on how you look at it, To me, Wink would be Pablo in this situation, someone who supplies a full gym with gear, maybe that bust leads down a line of a couple of champions. Jones is the pinnacle of the athlete but not the sport IMO.

Maybe not Wink, but imagine it is someone like that, if it was like some under card fighter, or a guy not even in the ufc I can see the point for sure. But maybe like Dolce or someone of that standard that works with multiple athletes, or maybe even someone within their organization that helps. I donno, chances are more likely you are right in the situation and he gave up a no one so it saves face for USADA and UFC to let him fight sooner then needed though

I think USADA is letting a couple of guys off if that specific fighter is uncle Dana's cash cow. If you shit in his coffee or you are not that important at the moment and have a testing, you are either bribing USADA or going down the Jon Jones rabbit hole but I might be wrong. 99% of these guys are on some sort of dope, let it be testosterone or EPO just like most pro athletes.

Back