The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Conor story can't end this way. He needs to do something hilarious like run away in a yacht.
I was totally thinking this last night. He could be living the Mac Life on the open seas, partying 24/7 and thumbing his nose at authorities

Yup consensual sex usually leads to tampon being surgically removed afterwards...

Good job conor!

Oh ok so the problem is you don't know what "Mark my words" means. It's not a prediction. It's you saying that it will happen for sure.
(And you're also too sensitive to criticism)
Lol- " semantics".
No big deal, bro.
(Btw, ironically, I do consider myself one of the best sports handicappers in nation. Sorry, I dont want to incite another back and forth- disregard).

No problems on my end.

if there's blood and battering, the claim that it was "consensual" looks pretty weak..

You read what you want bro! First: I am not a Conor fan but you have to stay more neutral and not as unprofessional like you.

1) It is said in the article that the sex was consensual
2) They found her battered and distraught. Could also be in a methaphorical way
3) Blood could also be from her having her period or from heavy sex

People like you are easy to manipulate by the press. And that is what the press intends to do!
And there is also the posibility that the woman woman wanted to get smacked by a famous star (seems disgusting to me but we do not know).

Sure maybe Conor raped her and beat her up. This is also possible but we do not know and should not fall for a sensational article as long as we do not have more proof.

Last edited:
DNA son. They only have that of Conor on the victim.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I think Conor is guilty as hell but we don't know exactly who's DNA was recovered because it hasn't been reported. We can assume it's Conor's because he admits to having sex with her. It's also possible for a rapist to leave no DNA. He was in the hotel room with his hoodlum friends, so it's possible she was attacked by more than one person although her story to the cops doesn't indicate that. I believe Conor McRaper is fooked but I'm just trying to think of what kind of a defense he can put on. Trying to pin it on one of his gangster buddies might have undesirable consequences for him.

You just proved your hypocrisy and stupidity.

I'd love to see how you feel when someone accuses you or someone you love of rape and sexual assault.

You'll be saying the opposite, hater.

Considering most of us are smart enough not to put ourselves into situations where we could possibly be accused of rape and brutalizing a woman...

Conor vs Joe Son in prison. Winner rapes loser.

But damn.. this is really fucked up.

He's in serious trouble here imo. You have to believe that this girl which reports I've read say she had a boyfriend and a child (known to the McGregor family) would consent to him beating her up. That just doesn't make any sense.

Cocaine and sleep deprivation lead to some pretty crazy shit. Conor is off the wall but I don't think he'd do something this stupid unless copious amounts of drugs days on end were involved and that's what I believe happened.
You know Conor?

Yes, because women never lie about this sort of thing or make false rape claims against wealthy professional athletes.

You read what you want bro! First: I am not a Conor fan but you have to stay more neutral and not as unprofessional like you.

1) It is said in the article that the sex was consensual
2) She looked battered. Could also be in a methaphorical way
3) Blood could also be from her having her period or from heavy sex

People like you are easy to manipulate by the press. And that is what the press intends to do!
And there is also the posibility that the woman that the woman wanted to get smacked by a famous star (seems disgusting to me but we do not know).

Sure maybe Conor raped her and beat her up. This is also possible but we do not know and should fall for a sensational article as long as we do not have the proof.

Why would he run to the cops if it was consensual? This guy lawyered up quick.

It was a friend of the family wasn't it? I think its more plausible she rejected him on her period and power tripping napoleon conor who just got his ass kicked a few months prior got rapey.

Conor is a known power tripping narcissistic drugged out POS.

Im sure it was consensual, and then an hour later she had her BF ram her tampon up her cervix to get paid. It looks like shes even too scared to press charges.

What makes more sense.

That is around a 10 year sentence in Ireland.

Yes.

Plus, you know what convicts do to rapists. Seems like he is going to taste convict sausage every night.

That scumbag rapist deserves every dick is going to get in his butt. Plus child support pay for three kids, including Clodagh.

Conor is FUCKED. I may even pity him in the end...... NOT!

<DC-Champ><28><36><GinJuice>

Last edited:
Yes, because women never lie about this sort of thing or make false rape claims against wealthy professional athletes.
So without knowing anything more than what’s been released. You choose to believe that the girl is lying? Do you have a sister, girlfriend, wife, mom? You’re a piece of shit. Defending some guy who doesn’t even know you exist lol. Conor fans are worse than trump haters. It’s pathetic.

So without knowing anything more than what’s been released. You choose to believe that the girl is lying? Do you have a sister, girlfriend, wife, mom? You’re a piece of shit. Defending some guy who doesn’t even know you exist lol. Conor fans are worse than trump haters. It’s pathetic.

And you are an idiot for overreacting. I do not know if you know if Dionysos is a Conor fan or not. But by reading his post we do not know. He just stated a fact which is true (in a sarcastic way). Nothing more.

By the way: I am not a Conor fan. Was rooting for Khabib and for Mayweather and want that the "Conor Circus" ends.

I don't know if others have mentioned this in the thread and I'm struggling to find more evidence of this but this is one thing I dug up from past posts...

I saw "20's" but then I saw she was a 20 year old victim today too - trying to find source. It could be a confusion, but if Im correct, she is Dee Devlin's younger brothers best friend's girl, and I believe he is a bit younger than Dee. If the connection is true, that makes it even worse. The original leak said Erin McGregor's boyfriends best friends girlfriend, but that was corrected in the WhatsApp leak as Dee's brother's best friend's girl.

So if this is true then it is not some random girl McGregor and co. picked up along the way but someone known to the family.

Edit: Just found another post saying Dee doesn't actually have a brother so it is all very sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back