The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITT: desperate Conman defending a rapist.
You guys really dont know where to stop.
I get why some will try to defend him but it's the posters making light of a poor girl being raped, which irks me

In the last days, he surpassed his fans as a dimwit scumbag, and they have surpassed him again by defending his actions.

it's like the youtube grey and red progress bars's dynamic.

As long as Conor is rich, Dee will never leave CONOR UNLESS SHE FINDS A MAN WITH MORE MONEY

Maybe she hit herself. Maybe a guy friend did it. Maybe they were planning this the entire time.

Conor being a celebrity makes it even more delicate
This is definitely a possibility, but if Conor knew how to handle this sort of thing, (take a picture of her after the sex and throw her the contract she signed before fucking). I mean, I doubt he did anything but show up, pay some money and did what he did like a stupid inexperienced celebrity, but he's been around this kind of thing for enough years to know better.

Doesn't look good for the ole gasser. Not missing anything anyway as he barely ever actually fights.

This is definitely a possibility, but if Conor knew how to handle this sort of thing, (take a picture of her after the sex and throw her the contract she signed before fucking). I mean, I doubt he did anything but show up, pay some money and did what he did like a stupid inexperienced celebrity, but he's been around this kind of thing for enough years to know better.
Picture of her? What good would that do??

What happened about the Ronaldo case? He allegedly anally raped a girl in the US.

What happened about the Ronaldo case? He allegedly anally raped a girl in the US.
probably paid her out.

just like Conor has

She signed a piece of paper that if she talks she gets zip .

the choice of living on an average wage or taking millions to be quiet.

Apparently the evidence was limited (no violence etc), also it’s been many years and suddenly she brought it back up, also she got paid then and probably now again a lot, also he is incredibly wealthy and worth literally billions to his employers (look at the share price of his current team before and after signing him) ... so nothing will happen to him and the story has been buried faster than we can say rape. Anyway it was suspicious to begin with ... club girl spends night in his room, has no real evidence of rape, makes accusations, gets paid half a million dollars anyway to stop scandals, disappears for several years, finishes the money and suddenly brings the case up again ... not saying he’s innocent but it was certainly an unclear situation.

40-70% of claims are false (the stats vary from country to country) so he's not far wrong about that. Look up the stats if you don't believe it.

McG is almost certainly guilty here though.
Source for that extraordinary claim?

Damn i heard he battered some dude in an irish pub also. So maybe he gets punchy on the beers.

So without knowing anything more than what’s been released. You choose to believe that the girl is lying? Do you have a sister, girlfriend, wife, mom? You’re a piece of shit. Defending some guy who doesn’t even know you exist lol. Conor fans are worse than trump haters. It’s pathetic.
Okay you absolute fucking hypocritical retard, how about you apply that same set of standards to the woman? The NBA for example literally give their athletes a crash course in how to avoid having this EXACT thing happen to them because it's so goddamn common. Women who target and sleep with wealthy pro athletes/actors/politicians then scratch themselves up, rip their clothes up etc and call the police. Or if they really wanna hit the jackpot, spit their cum back out in the bathroom and inject it straight into their pussies.

But no, because you hate Conor McGregor you're going straight into #believeallwomen, #metoo white knighting cuckery with - as you said - no evidence at all. Now THAT is what's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back