Law The View co-host Joy Behar: Gun laws will change 'once Black people get guns in this country'

I forgot about the NFAC marches here in GA during the 2020 Summer of Love and Peace. Despite that, the GOP controlled legislature has yet to make any push to ban open carry of long guns. Surprise surprise, a co-host on The View is full of shit.

Stone-Mountain-1-770.jpg
I can’t think of one (1) black guy that I know that doesn’t own guns. All legally, of course. I wonder what the gun ownership among black people is, I wonder if it’s skewed by things like Sex and living in Democrat states. Here in Florida it’s so common and I live in Miami, an urban area.

The idea that Republicans will introduce restrictions because of black people owning guns is incredibly out of touch on at least two levels: 1) you must not know many black people and 2) Republicans have used this alleged history of gun control in an effort to court the black vote on that issue. You can’t support gun control because you know that’s what THEY want. THEY don’t want you to have guns so you can’t defend yourself. That sort of thing.

very racist.

It's calculated statement.
A certain poster in this forum bleats that shit all the time. "...conservatives hate black people!"
Because you know, there's no such thing as Black/African conservative. They are rarer than White Buffalo, and almost as rare as a White Cornerback
I used to club his ass like a baby seal until I realized his racism is hard wiring.
It's a defense mechanism against reality.
The fact that what she is saying is 100 percent fact-free isn't the point. This is what Stolen Africans are to her...not a diverse group of humans with different viewpoints and ideologies, but rather mere currency to weaponize her ideology, and drive views and clicks.
This is no different than Alyssa Milano (sp) saying that MAGA hats are the new Ku Klux Klan hoods. Or Trudeau saying that those who refuse the Lemming Juice are racists, despite the fact that through TheScience of statistics the people most likely to dodge the PharmaPotion that idiots are repping like gang signs are Blacks/Africans, Latinos, Arabs, and Metis.
Social Justice Pharisees are fucking unbearable.
Fortunately their time is almost up.

It's calculated statement.
A certain poster in this forum bleats that shit all the time. "...conservatives hate black people!"
Because you know, there's no such thing as Black/African conservative. They are rarer than White Buffalo, and almost as rare as a White Cornerback
I used to club his ass like a baby seal until I realized his racism is hard wiring.
It's a defense mechanism against reality.
The fact that what she is saying is 100 percent fact-free isn't the point. This is what Stolen Africans are to her...not a diverse group of humans with different viewpoints and ideologies, but rather mere currency to weaponize her ideology, and drive views and clicks.
This is no different than Alyssa Milano (sp) saying that MAGA hats are the new Ku Klux Klan hoods. Or Trudeau saying that those who refuse the Lemming Juice are racists, despite the fact that through TheScience of statistics the people most likely to dodge the PharmaPotion that idiots are repping like gang signs are Blacks/Africans, Latinos, Arabs, and Metis.
Social Justice Pharisees are fucking unbearable.
Fortunately their time is almost up.

fantastic post per norm

The c word Sunny whatever her face is slagged The Queen off after she died for having too many pretty pretty stones in her crown.

I'll save Sara because I like The Chase but the rest of them can die in a fire.

Like blood diamonds or something...because she was organically sourcing her crown jewels in her last days.

But those fucking idiots eat it up. If only there was something like this for the right…..we could call it smucker tarlson
Some of FOX news' shows are appealing to a similar audience, low info voters who are middle aged or older and enjoy political infotainment.

This is what Stolen Africans are to her...not a diverse group of humans with different viewpoints and ideologies, but rather mere currency to weaponize her ideology, and drive views and clicks.
<{danawhoah}>
Poetry.

I think it is far fetched to expect black people t legally own guns. If they are too dumb to get an ID card, how in the world can we expect them to get a gun permit?

Reactions: THC
<{katwhu}><TheWire1><{outtahere}>

I know it's The View, but they are a daytime show with tons of viewers. Many suburban mom's get their news from here. Seriously, WTF does this even mean?
It might not even be in the top ten of the dumbest/most asinine things said on that show. Whoopi Goldberg wanted to nominate "Doctor" Jill Biden for Surgeon General despite the fact that the good doctor has a doctorate in education and has ZERO qualifications as a MEDICAL doctor for instance. The funniest part is that these airheads have this confident aura of "nailed it!" whenever they step in it, and then gradually it dawns on them that they're not nearly as smart as they thought they were.

Ozzy Osbourne's daughter once thought she totally nailed Trump and then realized she made herself look stupid and racist instead. Whoopi embarrassed herself saying it wasn't "rape rape" when talking about Roman Polanski, etc. That show is a goldmine of unintentional comedy. Meghan "Me Again" McCain was always good for a laugh (at her, not with her) as well when she was on there.

<{katwhu}><TheWire1><{outtahere}>

I know it's The View, but they are a daytime show with tons of viewers. Many suburban mom's get their news from here. Seriously, WTF does this even mean?
That she's racist and out of touch with reality

Back