Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

Black people are fed lies of CRT and Leftist woke politics about how victimized they area and how because of the current power structures it is impossible for them to be racist. When a group of people is told they are victimized and cannot possibly be racists, don't be surprised when some black people believe it and start being racists because of what they've been taught.

The picture of the old Chinese guy is awful.
The guy didn’t do anything to anyone, I mean, he wasn’t on St Floyd level, but he still had a squeaky clean record.

Whats causing all this since it seems a lot are done by African-American men?

Do they mistake them for being White?

Whats causing all this since it seems a lot are done by African-American men?

Do they mistake them for being White?

it is obvious that it was Drumpf using the term Kung-flu. These attackers make up the biggest demographic of consumer of news and/or political memes.

"Nevertheless, noting that most hate crime perpetrators tend to be white, McDeVitt added that “other communities have modeled their attacks on what we white folks have been doing for a long time now.”
That's the funniest shit I'll read today. The mental gymnastics to pivot that to "white people bad" is an amazing achievement.

4666fd_8c821007bae64df8b5589eeafd62893f~mv2.gif

Why do so many of you people deny that whites are also active participants in the violent hate crimes?

Face it... This recent #StopAsianHate movement is backfiring completely for the left. It's put a spotlight that most Asian abuse/discrimination comes from two sectors...

The Black Community
Universities - Specifically Admissions

One random shooting by mentally ill white boy is not an indication that whites are actively persecuting and attacking Asians, because they're not... Yes, many people are angry and frustrated with China, not just for Covid, but for a lot of other issues. But when you say Asians, that's a huge group of which China is included...

And inside that group, even most of the Asian world hates China and most of the people that live there

Face it... This recent #StopAsianHate movement is backfiring completely for the left. It's put a spotlight that most Asian abuse/discrimination comes from two sectors...

The Black Community
Universities - Specifically Admissions

One random shooting by mentally ill white boy is not an indication that whites are actively persecuting and attacking Asians, because they're not... Yes, many people are angry and frustrated with China, not just for Covid, but for a lot of other issues. But when you say Asians, that's a huge group of which China is included...

And inside that group, even most of the Asian world hates China and most of the people that live there

Yes. Lots of people hate China. The hate is so great that it has reached the point that black and white people are attacking non Chinese Asians too.

And the white assailants are not just the shooter from Atlanta either. Anybody sincerely interested in this subject would know that. But you go ahead and keep playing make believe that it’s just black people commiting the violence.

Yes. Lots of people hate China. The hate is so great that it has reached the point that black and white people are attacking non Chinese Asians too.

And the white assailants are not just the shooter from Atlanta either. Anybody sincerely interested in this subject would know that. But you go ahead and keep playing make believe that it’s just black people commiting the violence.
Man you are cracking me up with your stupidity. Black people and Asians have had issues for quite some time now. These recent attacks highlight this. Per capita black people tend to also be more racist than other races. This is coming from someone who lives in a minority heavy state and attended minority heavy schools. It's absolutely hilarious watching you do mental gymnastics because you just refuse to accept that we are all equal and all prone to criticism.

Last edited:
Man you are cracking me up with your stupidity. Black people and asians have had issues for quite some time now. These recent attacks highlight this. Per capita black people tend to also be more racist than other races (entitled to be racist by certain political parties). This is coming from someone who lives in a minority heavy state and attended minority heavy schools.

Yes. Black people and Asians have had their differences for quite some time. This is why the attacks committed by white people since the beginning of the pandemic are of concern.

As for what cracks me up, it's the excuses. For example, the Atlanta shooter was "having a bad day and saving the world from the hooker industry" and the Fire Department Captain in Arkansas says he attacked that Vietnamese guy in the bar because "he was drugged into performing a hate crime" LOL

Last edited:
Yes. Black people and Asians have had their differences for quite some time. This is why the attacks committed by white people since the beginning of the pandemic are of concern.

As for what cracks me up, it's the excuses. For example, the Atlanta shooter was "having a bad day and saving the world from the hooker industry" and the Fire Department Captain in Arkansas says he attacked that Vietnamese guy in the bar because "he was drugged into performing a hate crime" LOL

Just stop

Why do so many of you people deny that whites are also active participants in the violent hate crimes?

I don't say that at all. Its white, black, even Latinos. It's terrible and very upsetting for myself personally.

It's how you only seem to go after white people on this forum. CLEARLY you have issues with white people.

I don't know what the deal is with you, it's rare to see an Asian dude with so much outward contempt of white people. Its bizarre. Would be fascinating to know where that comes from.

You'll deny it of course, but I can only go by what I read. Let's see you show that same energy against black folks that you do against white folks when it happens to be a black guy.

But, you won't say shit! A lot of non-black leftists in this forum are like that though.

Won't say shit. But, let it be a white guy this time, and you mofos are on him like piranhas.

Fair play no? Equal no? But, as someone mentioned, you'll spin it on to a white guy.

Hell, go after latinos.

Everyone's responsible.

It's terrible, I'm very sorry it's happening. An absolute disgrace.

I don't say that at all. Its white, black, even Latinos. It's terrible and very upsetting for myself personally.

It's how you only seem to go after white people on this forum. CLEARLY you have issues with white people.

I don't know what the deal is with you, it's rare to see an Asian dude with so much outward contempt of white people. Its bizarre. Would be fascinating to know where that comes from.

You'll deny it of course, but I can only go by what I read. Let's see you show that same energy against black folks that you do against white folks when it happens to be a black guy.

But, you won't say shit! A lot of non-black leftists in this forum are like that though.

Won't say shit. But, let it be a white guy this time, and you mofos are on him like piranhas.

Fair play no? Equal no? But, as someone mentioned, you'll spin it on to a white guy.

Hell, go after latinos.

Everyone's responsible.

It's terrible, I'm very sorry it's happening. An absolute disgrace.

This thread is over 100 pages long. I guarantee somewhere in here you will find posts from me that are critical of Black and Latino attacks too. You will even find me critical of how racist Asians are.

But, if you have been following this thread you would know damn well the majority of the people participating in the thread have made the attacks against Asians into their own attacks against Black people. That is what is going on here. Racist White people are using the attacks on Asians to express their hatred against Black people and I have no problem keeping these specific White people in check.

Charges Dropped Against Man Who Beat, Spit on 83-Year-Old Korean American Woman
81aa53f8924138094b70431e05e68c32

Carl Samson
Wed, April 28, 2021, 2:40 PM

A man accused of attacking an 83-year-old Korean American woman in White Plains, New York in March will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime, as investigation of the case continues.

This week, the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office dropped charges against Glenmore Nembhard, saying there was simply not enough evidence to indict him.

Nembhard, 40, is a homeless individual with a violent history, according to News12.

On March 9, he allegedly spat on Nancy Toh’s face, punched her nose and knocked her unconscious. Toh was collecting cans and bottles for money at the time of the incident, at around 7:30 p.m. outside of Nordstrom at the Westchester Mall.

A bystander found her covered in blood and came to her aid.

“Bleeding lots from the brain. Looks like pumping out,” Toh told ABC7 News reporter CeFaan Kim of her injuries.

Toh waited for a day before filing a police report. She also refused medical assistance, saying she could not afford the bills.

Detectives searched the area for evidence, interviewed witnesses and reviewed surveillance cameras, before finding Nembhard two days after the incident, according to White Plains Police Chief Joe Castelli.

Nembhard was charged with felony assault for intending to cause injury to a person 65 or older.

He reportedly admitted to being angry for several days at the time of his arrest.

However, the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office has determined that the evidence is lacking. Aspects of Nembhard’s identification, it said, would be inadmissible and unusable in court.

“We have now determined that available evidence beyond the inadmissible identification is not sufficient to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the suspect originally arrested committed the assault as charged,” District Attorney Mimi Rocah said in a statement on Tuesday, according to The Examiner News. “As justice requires, we are dismissing all charges against this individual.”

While Nembhard’s charges have been dropped, the attack against Toh will remain under investigation, Rocah said.

The District Attorney, together with County Executive George Latimer, also launched a campaign that offers immediate assistance for victims of hate incidents. The campaign "includes social media graphics available in English, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish," which give instructions and contact information for victims.

The county's Human Rights Commission has incorporated a webpage that victims can use to report these incidents either anonymously or with contact information. The DA office also has a new 24-hour multilingual hotline open to the public to report these crimes as well.

Anyone with information is urged to call the DA's office hotline at 914-995-TIPS and select the option for hate crimes.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/charges-dropped-against-man-beat-214058367.html

But, if you have been following this thread you would know damn well the majority of the people participating in the thread have made the attacks against Asians into their own attacks against Black people. That is what is going on here. Racist White people are using the attacks on Asians to express their hatred against Black people and I have no problem keeping these specific White people in check.
For the most part this is bullshit. People are just pushing back against the false narrative that somehow White people are the only ones that can be racist, and that the attacks on Asian's is because of "White Supremacy" and Trump saying "China Virus". The evidence is contrary.

For the most part this is bullshit. People are just pushing back against the false narrative that somehow White people are the only ones that can be racist, and that the attacks on Asian's is because of "White Supremacy" and Trump saying "China Virus". The evidence is contrary.

Pushing back? How so? By straight up denying that White people are also active participants in the hate and violence?

Are you saying the excuse for the MAGA community's embracing of Trump's obvious racial "Kung Fu" rhetoric is to just blame black people?

C’mon.
What differences do Blacks have with Asians, that they wouldn’t have with other races?

Back