Media The Weasle PROVES LEECH WAS ROBBED!!!!

He used to be OK, however he's always had a lot of bias in his analyses(not talking about the video in the OP in particular) and has become very difficult to watch these last few years since there's much higher quality guys doing it better on the same platform.
The videos he makes also got a lot of stats wrong or just misses important information which really hinders the overall quality of them.

One thing that I found funny is how many videos he made on the Poirier/McGregor 3 fight for views, I get it but the amount he made on the aftermath was pretty ridiculous.
He was really just doing a quantity over quality type of content by that point.
E6GzMBYXoAMWRig

(he made two more videos on this subject within the same day lol)

Gotta pay the bills.

Re bias: We're all adults. We can do what we want with the info provided and what we observe ourselves.

Edit: Fair Points all around, though!

Thanks, but I already knew he was.

When you look at the scorecards, they're even crazier than you thought.

FcWFm8oaUAA3iLq
Yeah it’s already fairly consensus on Sherdog and the mma world in general. Don’t really give a shit who the weasel said won the fight

I thought Leech won but these videos are just stupid. Fights aren't scored by going back through in slow motion and categorizing every strike.

it's a microcosm of the world where we employ people like adalaide byrd to judge

Every time you think the government should pass a law or provide a new service, just imagine that law being implemented and administered by UFC judges, who are after all government employees. You'll be a libertarian in no time.

I'm sick of all this crying for Le the guy fought with no urgency at all just went in and sparred... Fight harder if you don't want to lose.
media scores are 21-2 in favor of li, sherdog poll on the fight was absolutely lopsided as well. Can't blame Li for being tentative fighting a different opponent on super short noticed that weighed in 10lbs heavier.

both lost that fight...exposed each other as gatekeepers...

I do believe Li won. His leg/body kicks were the most damaging strikes of the fight.

Having said that... In those slow paced standup fights where there isn't a ton of action and nobody really hurts the other fighter, we've seen time and time and time again that they're incredibly tough to score. They're regularly scored as split decisions and tons of people always feel the losing fighter got robbed. We've seen hundreds of these, this isn't really anything new. Masvidal's entire career was these fights until he realized he needs to be more aggressive. I don't blame Li/D-Rod at all for this one as it was short notice for both and there was the last minute opponent switch. But if that's the way you fight, you can't be surprised by a split decision that goes either way.

“Whoever lands the biggest shot wins the round.”
That is seriously dumb.

Shots. In general, the more damage done, the better. If the volume is close but the more damaging strikes came from one guy, it's pretty obvious the guy with the more damaging shots will win the round. If the guy with the less damaging strikes has a lot more volume, then the winner is not as clear.

Robbed by the judges, screwed by Dana and the UFC, even screwd by his own management. Leach needs to get new representation. He should have never accepted this fight, especially when everyone got a raise but him. DRod didn’t even get a one time bump in pay but a new 5 fight contract and Leach got nothing but a bad decision vs a bigger fighter and dropped from the rankings even though the fight was at 180lbs.

The only lesson to be learned from this whole debacle is to never do the UFC any favours. If they need someone to fight for them last minute to “save a card”, tell them to fuck themselves.

Every time you think the government should pass a law or provide a new service, just imagine that law being implemented and administered by UFC judges, who are after all government employees. You'll be a libertarian in no time.

Libertarianism has no answer for pretty basic problems like pollution/ any other negative societal externality or monopolies/corporate power. The government isn't the only entity that can deprive you of personal freedom.

He used to be OK, however he's always had a lot of bias in his analyses(not talking about the video in the OP in particular) and has become very difficult to watch these last few years since there's much higher quality guys doing it better on the same platform.
The videos he makes also got a lot of stats wrong or just misses important information which really hinders the overall quality of them.

One thing that I found funny is how many videos he made on the Poirier/McGregor 3 fight for views, I get it but the amount he made on the aftermath was pretty ridiculous.
He was really just doing a quantity over quality type of content by that point.
E6GzMBYXoAMWRig

(he made two more videos on this subject within the same day lol)

Do those better analysts also do scoring breakdowns, tallying up all the shots like he does?

Do those better analysts also do scoring breakdowns, tallying up all the shots like he does?
Not the ones I usually watch which are JackSlack or sometimes Dan Hardy(War Room).
I guess Dan used to when he had access to UFC footage before he lost his commentary gig, however that was for his pre-fight breakdown videos.
I really enjoy watching Volks breakdowns even if he doesn't do them often on his own channel, there's also Aljamain who i've been watching recently who's pretty good as well.

It's been a bit since I watched Luke Thomas, but from what I remember he seems to strike-by-strike breakdowns.
I don't remember him doing close decision breakdowns to see who won tho.

Back