News The Wedding of Platinum Perry and Platinum Princess

Kind words from a fellow Canadian...

Do you know how many people we have on welfare in Ontario currently? Do you know what percentage of your tax dollars goes towards supporting people that find it easier to game the system than actually get off their asses and get a job?

I'll tell you a funny story because you seem like such an open minded individual.

About 2 years ago, the company I work for was expanding our outbound call centre. The team lead in HR that was working on putting together the plan reported to me and we were having trouble finding candidates to work in outbound and inbound service and sales support. I have a contact through employment canada as we provide certain services to the Canadian government.

I inquired as to whether we could get a list of people drawing welfare within a certain geography within certain parameters (under 50, and within a certain part of the greater Toronto area). As I assume you are aware PIPEDA makes it pretty tricky for the government to give out contact info as it could impinge on individuals privacy. However, I found a loophole. Welfare recipients are required to be actively looking for work (The exception being people on medical disability). So even though most of them just pretend to look for work, the onus is on welfare recipients to be looking. As such given we were looking at hiring roughly 90 individuals I was able to convince our gov't to release a contact list to us as long as it was only used to solicit people for jobs.

Long story short, I'd asked the director to provide me an update and about 2 weeks in, she dropped by and told me she didn't think it would work.

Now, ask yourself, these people on welfare, they are at subsistence level and could use a job right? Not to mention Ontario increased minimum wage significantly making it more palatable.

We contacted roughly 300 people that were under 50 and not on any kind of medical disability but were drawing welfare for a continuous period of more than 12 months.

We had exactly 9 people show interest. Here is the best part. I'm a big fan of work from home initiatives and we were planning on having these individuals work from home via hardware we provided (laptops, VOIP systems etc). No commute required, flexible hours etc.

And 9 fucking people out of 300 were interested in working rather than drawing welfare.

One special individual told one of our HR people that she didn't want a real job because it might affect the amount of money she received for her 5 kids through the child tax benefit.

So ya, I'm a bit jaded to say the least.
Jesus that's bad

“Nice week for a white wedding.“

You do realize Mike Perry is getting married right TS?

What's up with those cracker ass relatives of Perry's? Must be his adopted family. Here's a family portrait of his blood relatives.
272c02644f5d3acfc2eae6d6ff4b43b1.png
Mike is not gang affiliated, but if he was he'd be a blood not a crip

is that Aljimain Sterling with the skull on his jacket? and Jacare with the Black and red shell suit? and Paul Daley 2nd from the right peering from behind his brothers?

Colby is all class...

Also why throw shade at a guy you are never ever going to be fighting?
If the judges had scored Mike Perry's last fight correctly and Colby beats Usman, that fight would be next :) Colby promised he'd give Mike his shot if he won 2 in a row, and he beat Oliveira and Luque.

I did a search but didn’t see anyone post this. Congrats the Mike and the Platinum Princess Queen.

53D06D7C-6222-4489-AB0A-E40744FBB768.jpeg

God damn his sister and mom are busted af.

I wonder how long until the inevitable divorce.
That's probably why he learned to throw dem thangs. Had to bust a lot of joke cracking heads in the neighborhood, lol

Last edited:
All ya’ll talking shit on the platinum extended family, let’s seen your family photos.

And Mrs. Poirier is smokin, but she’s NOT natural

<36>

Back