There are too many DDPs

DoctorTaco

Breadhead
@Gold
Reaction score
My brain immediately thinks “diamond Dallas page” when I read ddp. Then I have to pause and remember that “diamond Dustin porrier” is often known by this moniker but now Dricus Du Plessis is in the mma news a lot and folks call him ddp.

He has to be the last one. No more

donald duck penis
dunkin donut please
dimond dick pleasure
dick dont pass
dick dont pleasure
dick dont please.

dominate dirty pussy
don't damage posture
don't do procreate
dominate delicate prostate

the depth of what i have delievered here is beyond most of what you can comprehend But if you have the time do your self a favor. Take some of that time and ponder this a bit for between the lines enlightenment awaits.

There's Dricus
1703123688612.png

There's Dustin
1703123707000.png

and there's DDP

Diamond Dallas Page GIFs | Tenor

donald duck penis
dunkin donut please
dimond dick pleasure
dick dont pass
dick dont pleasure
dick dont please.

dominate dirty pussy
don't damage posture
don't do procreate

the depth of what i have delievered here is beyond most of what you can comprehend But if you have the time do your self a favor. Take some of that time and ponder this a bit for between the lines enlightenment awaits.
You have too much dick on the brain. I never realized just how many of you Sherdoggers are closet homos.

Diamond Dallas Page? Okay grandpa, let's get you back to bed.

Dustin has never been referred to DDP.

Dricus *is* DDP, and I don't want to ever see you bring up this discussion again.
If you're 6 years old, Dricus is DDP. If you're above the age of 6, there's only one DDP and it's not Dricus, son.

If you're 6 years old, Dricus is DDP. If you're above the age of 6, there's only one DDP and it's not Dricus, son.

Just because I made this account while I was still in the womb doesn't mean you need to call me out for it

DDP will be the true DDP and promised African prince when he beats Strickland and wracks up 13 defences.

I don't think there are too many DDPs I just don't get Americas obsession with abbreviations and nick names.

Like its too hard to write or say Dricus Du Plessis, or any other fighter.

The obsession goes that far that after some times nicknames get own nicknames, one of the best is Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, which at the end of the 2000s was only Rampage and after some time people started to call him Page, because it was obviously too time consuming to write the RAM before... nowadays people went back to Rampage because his time is over and the newbs dont know who you mean when you say just "Page".

Just because I made this account while I was still in the womb doesn't mean you need to call me out for it

DDP will be the true DDP and promised African prince when he beats Strickland and wracks up 13 defences.
I like Dricus but no one can take away who the OG DDP is.

Go to google and type DDP then go to google images and see how many photos you find of Dricus vs Diamond Dallas Page :D

donald duck penis
dunkin donut please
dimond dick pleasure
dick dont pass
dick dont pleasure
dick dont please.

dominate dirty pussy
don't damage posture
don't do procreate

1000074025.jpg
Dis Da Pope

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back