There are too many DDPs

Simplest just to say "Dricus" as there's only one Dricus on the roster and everyone will know who it is.
So yeah DDP does irritate me mildly. Look forward to his january fight.

Another Africa vs America Middleweight title fight. ;-)

There's only one DDP in MMA. Nobody refers to dustin poirier as DDP, and why in the world would anybody be talking about the old fake wrestler DDP in the context of modern day MMA?

Last edited:
Diamond Dallas Page? Okay grandpa, let's get you back to bed.

Dustin has never been referred to DDP.

Dricus *is* DDP, and I don't want to ever see you bring up this discussion again.
Tbh I think of Poirier, but Peahead was a better name than "Diamond", which is crap.

My brain immediately thinks “diamond Dallas page” when I read ddp. Then I have to pause and remember that “diamond Dustin porrier” is often known by this moniker but now Dricus Du Plessis is in the mma news a lot and folks call him ddp.

He has to be the last one. No more
“diamond Dustin porrier” isn't a thing - you are just dumb.

My brain immediately thinks “diamond Dallas page” when I read ddp. Then I have to pause and remember that “diamond Dustin porrier” is often known by this moniker but now Dricus Du Plessis is in the mma news a lot and folks call him ddp.

Delivered Duty Paid as well

Dustin "Diamond" Porridge (DDP)

images

Discus Du Plexis (DDP)
13-Dustin-Poirier-UFC-125-w.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page (DDP)

DDR

Ita-Saksan_lippu_ml.png

Dricus is the goat DDP because he'd destroy the others in 1 night.

Dricus is the goat DDP because he'd destroy the others in 1 night.
Diamond Dallas Page is the GOAT DDP for the impact he's had and importance to the respective business they were in....

Dricus has a looooooonnnnnnnng ways to go.

Dricus really is DDP the others no so much

As in Highlander there can be only one - and he is Diamond Dallas Page

Dustin “The Diamond” Poirier

DTDP

Is quite a few MMA fighters that share nicknames with boxers or wrestlers. Even a few that have the same one (Leon Edwards and Raquel Pennington).

Hollywood Hogan and Hollywood Henderson vs DDP and DDP book it Vince. Winner gets Iron Mike Sharpe and Iron Mike Tyson.

I don't think there are too many DDPs I just don't get Americas obsession with abbreviations and nick names.

Like its too hard to write or say Dricus Du Plessis, or any other fighter.

The obsession goes that far that after some times nicknames get own nicknames, one of the best is Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, which at the end of the 2000s was only Rampage and after some time people started to call him Page, because it was obviously too time consuming to write the RAM before... nowadays people went back to Rampage because his time is over and the newbs dont know who you mean when you say just "Page".

Instead of Page, you could say DDP

Back