There has been an outrage on twitter about a girl who wore Chinese dress in prom

lol prob shouldn’t have done a shit bow

That Jeremy guy complaining is just trying to play victim. Of all the minorities Asian's are the least to get any descriminatory attention in the media. If anything Asian's are the one minority group that can still be made fun of and no one gives a shit. Everyone is so damn sensitive and try to be politically correct these days. I'm pretty sure that girl was doing it out of respect for the culture and not as a gag outfit. I just read an article about a Korean lady opening a restaurant called Yellow Fever in Whole Foods and how some people are outraged by the name. No one cares....

Any groups perceived as foreign can be made fun off.

This is only an issue if people like you pay attention to it.

Another previous post of his.

DcCylrbW4AIv9Br.jpg

That Jeremy guy complaining is just trying to play victim. Of all the minorities Asian's are the least to get any descriminatory attention in the media. If anything Asian's are the one minority group that can still be made fun of and no one gives a shit. Everyone is so damn sensitive and try to be politically correct these days. I'm pretty sure that girl was doing it out of respect for the culture and not as a gag outfit. I just read an article about a Korean lady opening a restaurant called Yellow Fever in Whole Foods and how some people are outraged by the name. No one cares....
I highly doubt she was doing it out of respect for another culture. Odds are she thought it looked nice so she bought it. That’s how most people pick out clothes.

Jeremy Lam is a racist dickhead and should not reproduce.
The dress is not a traditional Chinese dress.
We live in a global world, and using national motives in garments is not racist.
The girl used oriental garments to look hot, I would say it is a compliment, like, hey, Chinese guys, you have fancy ornaments on your clothing, good job.

I highly doubt she was doing it out of respect for another culture. Odds are she thought it looked nice so she bought it. That’s how most people pick out clothes.
And it is perfectly ok thing to do. It is simply an oriental-themed dress, not some chinese empress dress replica.

How are you going explain all the likes that tweet has received then?

You don’t have to be outraged to click the like button. How many people liked it? And to be clear, we’re not talking about the picture. We’re talking about the post condemning the picture, right?

Pathetic - ruin the girls prom with this bullshit, who cares what she wears

Nope. That dress makes any non fat chick look good. It's like a suit.

As an Asian person this guy makes me cringe.

Shut the fuck up please. There are legitimate things in the world to get mad about. Like hunger, child abuse, lack of access to clean water etc

It would be one thing if she was pulling the sides of her eyes saying Ching Chong Bing Bong in that dress. But no she is just wearing it, and she looks good in it.

I swear people go online to try and find shit to get mad about. Outrage is the our new national pastime.

Shut the fuck up Jermey Lam. You are a racist fuckface pot stirrer.

Lol so Asians are finally getting in on the victim olympics huh. Bout damn time, it was getting stale with explosives routinely dominating the event more predictably than the '92 Dream Team vs the Angolas of the world

More non asians should wear that shit now. Nothing funnier than seeing angry asians.

She looks hotter than the chinamen who wear it, i approve.

Back